Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Is he big?" Mike asked, already knowing the answer. But it turned him on to hear her say it.

Jen gave him a knowing smile. "Are we playing the game baby?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mike said, excitement across his face.

"He's definitely big," Jen said. She stroked Mike's erection up and down over his pants. "Bigger than you baby." She giggled. Seeing his expression, she said "You asked."

Mike felt the familiar pangs of inadequacy and humiliation. It was so delicious!

Jen recalled memories from high school. "Josh definitely passes the toilet roll test," she said giggling again.

"What?"

"Something from high school. I never told you that?" Jen said with a laugh. "I'll tell you later baby."

"So, do I pass the test?" Mike asked.

Jen knew the answer, but said "Um, maybe we'll do the tests at home and see." She softly stroked his erection over his pants. "Just remember, yours is my favorite one."

Mike moaned at the feel of her hand on his cock. In a hoarse voice he said "So you want to fuck Josh?"

Jen intently looked into his eyes, as if trying to get Mike to understand her desires. "I want to do what you want me to do Mike," she said.

Mike nodded, starting to get it. "Wait, you said you brought something special for tonight?"

"Yeah, um ...," Jen began, opening up her purse. Mike saw a small baggie filled with weed. "I brought it in case we needed to chill, to have this talk." She giggled. "I guess we didn't need it."

"No but ... maybe Josh would want a hit."

"Maybe," Jen said.

Mike thought about it. How should they do this? In a few moments he knew.

"I'll go back to the loft apartment. I'll send Maggie home," he told her. "You can follow with Josh."

"Okay," Jen said. Then her mommy instincts kicked in. "Is it a good idea to do this at home?"

Mike knew what she was saying. Anna was there. But the baby was asleep. Last time, when Anna was in her crib, Jen fucked Josh on the sofa in the family room. That wouldn't work now as Anna was in a bed sometimes and woke up at night. "Take Josh into our bedroom," he said.

"Onto our bed?" Jen asked. "That's okay?"

"Yeah, our bed," Mike said, his cock aching.

"So um ..." Jen began.

"What honey?"

"I'm sorry to ask all these questions," Jen said with an embarrassed laugh. "I need to get my mojo back."

"It's okay baby," Mike said. "What?"

"Um ... should I make him use a condom?"

Mike's cock got even harder. "You're on the pill," he pointed out, knowing she was.

"Yeah but ... you know me," Jen said. Sometimes she forgot a day or two (or three), leaving her (maybe) unprotected.

"But you're not ovulating," Mike said, knowing his wife's schedule.

"Right, this is a safe time I think," she agreed. She gave another nervous laugh. "I haven't had to think about it for a while."

Mike's head spun. She was probably safe, but not absolutely safe. If Josh came in her, he might get her pregnant. He thought about it for only a moment. "He doesn't have to use a condom."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Mike said, his heart pounding. "You like it better that way right? Skin to skin."

"This is going fast," Jen said with an amazed laugh.

"Yeah," Mike agreed.

"Should we slow down, talk about it more?" she asked.

"We can talk tomorrow. But I want this tonight," Mike said.

"Okay," Jen said. After a moment's hesitation she said "Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"You'll always love me right?" she asked, looking excited yet vulnerable.

"I'll always love you," he promised. Then he added "I'll never leave you again baby. I swear." They kissed, then went their separate ways.

Mike hurried to the loft apartment. He immediately checked on Anna, who was sound asleep. He told Maggie that Jen was catching up with a friend and would be home later (all true). After putting Maggie into a cab, Mike sat down on the sofa and waited for Jen and Josh.

After Mike left, Jen went into the bathroom. She touched up her hair and makeup again. She was probably just as excited as Mike, maybe more so.

She hadn't planned this, not really. Certainly not going home with Josh. All she wanted was to talk. But now, after talking, after Mike telling her he wanted to play the game again, that he wanted her to fuck another man, let him take her without a condom ... she was so hot!

It was like turning on a nympho switch! Her body wanted Josh so bad, she wanted his hard boy, she wanted his big cock, she wanted him to fuck her hard from behind like a dirty slut, she wanted to cum hard all over his manhood, she wanted him to shoot his seed inside her. She wanted it! And she wanted Mike to watch! That was the best part!

"Hey," she said to Josh, walking up to him.

"You're back," Josh said, grinning.

"I'm back."

"How's Mike?"

"Awesome," Jen said.

"Want to play another game?" Josh said offering her a pool stick.

"I'm a disaster, I think I'm done," Jen said with a laugh.

"What do you want to do?" Josh asked.

"You could buy me a drink," Jen said with a smile.

They walked to the bar, Josh's hand possessively on her waist just above her ass. Jen sat on a stool and crossed her legs. Josh remained standing in front of her.

"So what's the plan?" Josh asked. He put his hand on Jen's knee.

"The plan?" Jen said with a laugh.

"You're here, Mike's not," Josh said. He began caressing her knee. "What did you decide?"

"You're full of yourself," Jen said with another laugh. "You think after 2 years we run into each other and you get into my pants?"

"Come on, don't play games," Josh said. He spread Jen's legs and moved between them. His hands were on her thighs, caressing her. "It was 2 years ago, but you had fun, we both did. I know guys like your husband. He'll have a good time too."

Josh was so close his lips almost touched Jen's. He leaned over and kissed her. Jen didn't stop him. In fact, she kissed him back, welcoming his tongue into her mouth. As they made out, Josh moved his hands up Jen's legs, over the shorts, and just under her blouse at her waist. He caressed her there, over the pantyhose.

At that moment the bartender approached. Josh pulled away from Jen, breathing hard. Jen was panting, her face blushed, her nipples rock hard under the halter top.

"Hey Patty," Josh said, giving his friend a knowing smile.

"Hi Josh," Patty said, looking at Jen and then back at Josh.

Jen's breathing had returned to normal. "Patty. That's Irish, right?" she said smiling at the bartender.

"I'm from Brooklyn," Patty said with a grin.

"Oh," Jen said with a laugh.

"My grandparents immigrated over," Patty said. "Patty's short for Patrick. Nice to meet you." He extended his hand.

Jen took his hand. "I'm Jen."

"Do you live around here?" Patty asked.

"A few blocks," Jen said.

Patty awkwardly said, "Your, ah, other male friend left this." Patty handed Jen Mike's credit card.

"Oh, um, thanks," Jen said taking the credit card and suddenly feeling uncomfortable. She realized Patty was the same bartender who served her and Mike. How could she not have noticed? Patty saw her with Mike, and now with Josh.

"Um, Patty, can I have an appletini?" she asked. She needed time to think and couldn't do that with Patty standing there.

"I've got that," Josh said handing over some cash. "And a rum and coke for me Pats."

"No, um, I'll pay for my drink," Jen said handing Patty Mike's card back.

Josh gave Jen a questioning look as Patty walked away to mix their drinks.

"We don't tell people we're swingers," Jen explained to Josh in a whispered voice. The game was more complicated than swinging, but she used the term most people understood. "Fuck, I can't believe I let you kiss me in the middle of the bar," she said chastising herself.

"Why's it matter, you're not a regular here," Josh said.

"I freaking live 3 blocks away," Jen said. She nervously looked around. Did anyone she know see her making out with Josh?

"Calm down Jen, it's no big deal," Josh said.

"It IS a big deal!" Jen said frantically. "I'm married, I'm a mother!" How could she be so careless? This bar was only a few blocks from her house. True, she and Mike never came here, but that didn't mean their neighbors didn't. How could she suck face with Josh in the middle of the crowd? His hands had been all over her, practically up her blouse.

How could she be so careless? How could Mike not think of this? How could he just leave her here?

Wait a minute.

Mike.

Mike left her here with Josh. He left her alone with another man, in a bar just a few blocks from their loft apartment. He knew their neighbors and friends might be here. He knew they might see her with another man.

Jen thought about what started all this. Nancy, the principal, cheating on her husband. That got Mike hot.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:50 PM