Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Okay, if that's what you want," Jen said. She gave him another kiss and got off his lap. "I better get ready."

"I thought we were going like this," Mike said. As first time parents they still had a hard time being too far away from Anna, so their plan was to get dinner at a casual place somewhere in the neighborhood.

"I just want to put on a different blouse," Jen said. "Don't worry, you don't have to change." She briefly played with the buttons of his shirt. "I like this shirt on you."

Mike sipped the scotch and watched SportsCenter as Jen got ready. Maggie arrived and gave Mike a brief hello hug. A few moments later Jen came out of the bedroom.

"Hey you," Jen said giving Maggie a hug and kiss on the cheek. Mike's eyes went wide seeing what his wife was wearing.

She'd made subtle changes to the outfit but the effect was startling. Instead of the white stretchy long sleeve top, she wore a black satin halter top that fully covered her front but swooped in the back. Instead of the Mia flats, she wore black Christian Louboutin high heels. He knew they were Louboutin's by the trademark red soles. She also wore her hair up instead of down and put on red lipstick. Otherwise the outfit was the same, with the denim shorts and pantyhose underneath.

The effect was amazing. Instead of the trendy casual vibe of before, she looked sophisticated clubby. And she looked so hot - even hotter than before - in the halter top and high heels.

"Ready Freddie?" Jen asked, coming over and taking Mike's hand.

"Yeah," Mike said squeezing his wife's hand. "You look amazing," he gushed.

Jen gave him an appreciative, brilliant smile. "All for you baby," she said. As they left she said to Maggie, "Mags, you can stay late right?"

"Yeah, don't worry about me boss lady," Maggie said using the nickname people affectionately called Jen at work (Mags used to be Jen's intern). "I can sleep over if you get back late."

"I thought we're just going to dinner," Mike asked, wondering why they would be so late Maggie would need to sleep over.

"I don't know," Jen said with a shrug. "Maybe we'll see a band or something."

They walked down the block. "Want to go to the bistro?" Mike asked, referring to their favorite neighborhood restaurant.

"Um, not this time," Jen said. "I'm feeling like a burger tonight. How about Doc Watson's?"

"Doc Watson's?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, you remember, the Irish bar?" Jen said, leading Mike down a street. "We went there once. You got me an Anchor Steam?"

Mike didn't remember, but he let Jen lead him down a couple of streets. They got to Docs and went inside. "Want to sit at the bar?" Jen asked. She glanced around the crowd as if looking for someone.

"Sure," Mike said and they hopped onto a couple of bar stools. "Want an Anchor Steam?" he asked when the bartender arrived.

"Um, I like them," Jen said rubbing his arm. "But maybe something stronger to start." Looking at the bartender she said "Can I have an appletini?"

Mike ordered a scotch. "Trying to get drunk tonight?" he teased Jen with a grin.

"Maybe a little tipsy, it's an adult night right?" she said grinning back. "I brought something special for later."

"What?"

"For later mister," Jen said, grinning and teasingly poking his ankle with the pointy toe of her high heel. She scanned the crowd again.

"We've been here before?" Mike asked. It seemed vaguely familiar, but he couldn't quite place it.

"Once," Jen said. "You don't remember?"

Mike looked around. It was a typical Irish pub with about a dozen beers on tap, sawdust on the floor, flat screens above the bar. There was a band playing in one corner, and a back room with pool tables in the other.

Pool tables.

Then Mike remembered. They came here once, after he moved back from California. Jen hooked up with Josh, the Penn State football player. "Yeah, I remember now," he said and they shared a glance, both of them remembering that night. (Author's note: This happened in Life After We - Part 5.)

The bartender arrived with their drinks and they ordered food. Mike got a bacon cheeseburger with fries. Jen ordered a salad. "I thought you wanted a burger?" he asked.

"Can I have some of yours?" she asked.

"Of course you can," Mike said. He wasn't surprised by her salad order. She almost always ate healthy.

They sipped their drinks, listening to the band and watching the sports playing on the flat screens. They sat close together so their legs touched. After a while Mike asked "Did you ever see him again?"

"Josh?" Jen asked.

Mike nodded.

"No, just that once," she said. "He called but ... it was complicated, with you and ... you know."

Mike understood. With him and Clint. But they didn't say his name, just like they didn't mention Jasmine.

"Why'd you pick this place?" Mike asked.

"I thought it would be a good place to talk," Jen said.

"About what?"

"Let's wait until later okay?" she said. She took a long sip of her green martini. It was like she needed alcohol courage. Mike was concerned. Was she going to confess she was cheating on him, is that why they were here?

"You're worrying me," Mike said, forcing a grin to make it sound like a joke and hide his concerns.

"Everything's okay baby," she assured him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I just want to listen to the band for a while. We can talk later."

"Is that why Maggie's staying late?"

Jen shrugged. "It's okay baby," she assured him again, kissing his hand. She took another drink of the appletini, finishing it. Mike finished his scotch and ordered another round.

At that moment Josh walked up.

"Holy shit, Jenny Johnson," Josh said with a big smile. He and Jen hugged hello.

"Jennifer Andrews," Jen corrected him. "You remember Mike?"

"Oh yeah, hey man," Josh said shaking Mike's hand, looking surprised. He glanced at Jen's left hand. Unlike the last time he saw her, she was wearing a wedding ring. This sexy beauty was married to this plain looking guy?

Seeing Josh's confusion, Jen said "We got married." She glanced at Mike, silently saying "It's easier this way." Mike nodded, knowing Jen was right; he certainly didn't have the energy to tell Josh the whole complicated story.

"Oh, well, that's great, congrats guys," Josh said, feeling disappointed but trying to sound happy for them.

Jen slipped her arm into Mike's, making it clear to Josh who she was with.

Mike said "Funny running into you here."

"I'm here all the time, this is where I hang out," Josh said with a shrug. "I'm meeting friends in the pool room. Feel like a game?" He said it to both of them, but the invitation was clearly directed at Jen.

"Maybe later," Jen said, hugging Mike's arm tighter. After some more small talk Josh left them for the pool room.

"Did you know he'd be here?" Mike asked Jen after Josh left.

"I haven't talked to him since that night," Jen said innocently.

"But you knew this is where he hangs out?" Mike said.

"Baby, I haven't seen Josh since that night," Jen said.

Mike looked at his wife. Jen had a way of answering the question she wanted to answer, not the one posed. Mike was about to continue the interrogation when Jen hugged him.

"Mike honey, don't get upset," she said rubbing his arm. "This is our night out, relax baby."

They were saved by the bartender who delivered their new drinks. Mike took a big gulp of the scotch. Jen did too with her appletini.

Their food arrived. Jen picked at the salad as Mike ate a few bites of the burger. Jen took a small bite of the burger and ate a french fry. They ate in silence, both of them lost in their own thoughts.

Mike's head spun. What the fuck was going on? So often in their relationship, Jen did things that kept him off balance. That's how he felt now. He felt she had some plan for tonight, but had no clue what it was.

Still, he was charged up from running into Josh. He remembered that night, watching Josh seduce Jen, watching him fuck her on the sofa. He still remembered Jen's scream when she came on his cock. The memories made him uncomfortably hard in his jeans.

He found himself blurting out "Do you want to play pool with Josh?"

"Do you?" Jen asked back.

Mike hesitated. He knew what he wanted, but it scared him on a lot of levels.

Jen studied Mike. Again! She suggested "I'll play if you play."

"I suck at pool."

"So do I."

"I think Josh would rather just you," Mike said stating the obvious.

"I won't play without you," Jen insisted. She squeezed his hand. "It's up to you baby."

Mike thought about it a moment. Then he got off the stool. "Come on," he said taking Jen's hand and guiding her back to the pool room.

Half way there Jen said "I've got to go to the bathroom."

Mike walked her there and waited outside. When she came out, he saw she'd freshened her makeup and lipstick. The lipstick was red and gave her lips a sexy wet look. "What do you think?" she asked touching her hair. "Up or down?"

"You look beautiful either way," Mike said.

"Thanks baby," she said giving him a brief smile. "But ..."

Mike got it. She was asking which way Josh would like it, up or down. His throat dry, he managed to say "Down I think."

Jen nodded. Looking into Mike's eyes, she took out a few pins and her hair fell down. She shook it out with a movement of her head, then took a brush from her bag and brushed it out to a silky luster. "How do I look?" she asked.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:49 PM