Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I'm thinking about contacting Banks," Mike said. "You know, the guy at CATF. About the thing we talked about." Mike planned to offer the government a working Cloaking Device. In exchange, the government would let him trade on the stock market.

"I know baby, I'm working on it," Jen said.

"You're so busy," Mike said, worried about her.

"This is my number 1 thing," she assured him. "We have to do this carefully honey. It takes time. I've talked to Sam and Keri -."

"Why Keri?" Mike interrupted. Sam he understood, he was his lawyer. But Keri, Google's marketing exec?

"You have to trust me baby," Jen said, squeezing his hand. She didn't understand how the Cloaking Device worked, or the workings of the Cyber Anti-Terrorism Task Force. But she understood people, and in the cut-throat world of marketing, she knew how to cover her ass. She was almost finished prepping for Mike's meeting with Colonel Banks. She just needed to talk to one more person.

Jen frowned at her husband. Sometimes he was too independent and stubborn for his own good. In South Beach he'd promised not to hack into Sapphire, and he did anyway. Look where that got him. She didn't want him to contact the government until everything was set up. "Remember, you promised on Anna's life," she reminded him. As she said it she smiled and poked her toe into his thigh to take the sting out of her rebuke.

"I remember," he said with a laugh, taking her foot in his hands. He began rubbing her feet, first her right, then her left.

"Feels good baby," Jen sighed, closing her eyes. Mike gave the best foot massages!

Mike looked at his wife. She had the best body! Her legs were so long and shapely. The way she was sitting, he could see the lace of her stocking tops. Her skirt was so short. How often did her male co-workers get an eyeful?

He knew she still worked close with Scott and Tom, past lovers. More than lovers, boyfriends. She worked with other guys who wanted her, like Leo and Owen. Some of them, like Leo, she got close to fucking (did she fuck him?). How often did they hit on her? Mike was sure it happened all the time. She was constantly propositioned, tempted. Jen was incredibly sensual. Did she give into it? Was she cheating?

Mike's fingers drifted from her feet to her ankles, then her calves, then her thighs. He was so hard it hurt.

Later in their bedroom Jen changed into comfy VS cotton panties and Mike's old frat t-shirt. She snuggled into Mike's arms in the bed.

"This is getting kind of old," Mike said touching his old frat shirt.

"It's my favorite," Jen insisted.

"Mother's day is coming," Mike said. "Anna might get something."

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. She snuggled into his arms. She felt Mike's erection against his thigh.

"Um, I think this needs taking care of," she said with a giggle.

"That's okay, I know you're tired," Mike said.

"I'm never too tired for you baby," Jen said getting on top of him, pulling off her panties at the same time. She spit on her hand and rubbed her pussy to lubricate herself, and then guided him inside her. She rocked up and down, squeezing her pussy muscles. It felt great, but Mike could tell she was tired and not really into it (having to use saliva to lubricate herself was a definite sign of that). She confirmed it a moment later when she said "Don't worry about me baby."

So she wasn't going to cum. Well, at least she was being honest and wasn't going to fake it.

Jen kissed Mike and looked into his eyes as she slowly rocked back and forth. "You love me?" she asked looking vulnerable.

"Always," Mike assured her.

"You promise?"

"I'll always love you," Mike promised.

"Always always?" she asked.

"Forever," Mike promised her. Jen smiled and kissed him again. A moment later he came.

Jen hugged Mike until he softened and fell out of her. Then she rolled to her side, holding his wrist so he spooned her.

"Are you happy Mike?" Jen asked in the darkness.

Mike was surprised by her question. "Of course I'm happy," he said without hesitation. Concerned, he asked "Are you okay honey?"

"I'm fine," Jen assured him, pulling his arm tighter around her and kissing his hand. Mike felt like she was holding something back, but she didn't say anything more. Exhausted by her day, she fell asleep.

Mike was bothered by her question. Where had that come from? He felt something was bothering her. He suspected it involved sex.

He never failed to get off when they had sex. But while Jen came sometimes (more now than before), the passion she had before - with her lovers - wasn't there now. She must be getting it somewhere, right? Was she cheating on him? Was that why she was bothered?

That weekend they decided to take Anna to the Central Park zoo. Spring was approaching and it looked to be a great, sunny day.

As Mike held Anna and put together her diaper bag (she was actually in pull ups now), he watched Jen dress out of the corner of his eye. After doing her hair and makeup, she put on a thong and bra. She pulled on nude pantyhose and then jean shorts. She finished the outfit with a stretchy top and black Mia flats.

Mike was kind of surprised by her choice of outfit. It certainly wasn't obscene, but it was really sexy for a casual day in the park with their toddler. The top hugged her bosom and it was so tight you could see the outline of her bra. The shorts were so short you could almost see the swell of her ass, and so tight to be distracting.

The entire day Mike's attention (just like Jen's) was on Anna. But now and then he focused on Jen. She looked so hot! And pantyhose under shorts (like under jeans) was such a turn on for him!

Mike noticed guys checking her out. Every male head turned as they walked by. Jen seemed not to notice as she laughed and played with Anna.

"Oh," Jen said, looking to the right.

"What?" Mike asked, following her eyes. She was looking at a group of guys playing Frisbee football.

"Um, that guy over there, the tall one?" she said. "That's Greg."

"Who's he?" Mike asked. Did they know him?

"Um ... remember I told you, before you moved back from Cali ...," Jen said awkwardly.

Mike remembered. Guys she hooked up with while they were broken up. Ten guys. Damon, the guy she met in the grocery store. Josh, the Penn State football player. The Starbucks barista (Joey). Her trainer Danny. Hunter and Davis in Vegas. Drums and Clint. And two guys she never named. Now he knew the name of one of those nameless guys. Greg.

Greg looked over and saw Jen. He smiled, immediately recognizing her.

"I guess I should go over and say hi," she said hesitantly, looking to Mike for permission.

"Sure, of course," Mike said, his voice going dry.

"Um, you should probably stay here with Anna," she suggested, softly stroking her baby's cheek. "She always cried around Greg."

"You brought him to our loft?" Mike asked.

"Um ..." Jen sputtered.

Mike realized it wasn't a fair question, as they'd been broken up. He gave her an understanding smile and said, "Go ahead, we'll hang here."

"I'll just be a minute," Jen promised, squeezing Mike's hand. Then she walked over to Greg.

Mike watched as Jen talked to Greg. Initially they were tentative, like old friends trying to reconnect, but their conversation quickly became more friendly and familiar. Mike could tell Jen was flirting, smiling and laughing with Greg, using her hands to emphasize points. The other guys stopped playing and gave Jen long up and down looks. That wasn't surprising, she looked really hot, as always.

Greg seemed to ask Jen something. She responded, looking back at Mike. Greg slowly nodded as he looked at Mike too. They exchanged a few more words. Then they hugged briefly, and Jen walked back.

"Everything okay?" Mike asked.

"Yep," Jen said taking his hand. They continued their walk with Anna through Central Park.

"Did you see Greg a lot?" Mike asked as they walked.

"A few times," Jen said.

"So it wasn't just once?" he asked.

"Um, no," Jen said. "I saw him a few times." After a moment she asked "Are you upset?"

"No, just curious," Mike said. "What did he ask you?"

"What?"

"At the end," Mike said. "It looked like he asked you something."

"He, um, asked me out," Jen said.

Mike didn't respond at first. Then he said "What did you say?"

"I told him I'm with you of course," she said, giving him a playful bump of her hip. When Mike didn't say anything, she gave him a long look and asked "Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

Jen gave Mike another long look. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"I'm good," Mike assured her.

Jen looked at Mike, looking into his soul again. "Okay," she finally said. She hugged his arm and leaned into him as they continued their walk.

Mike tried his best to act normal, but his heart pounded and his head spun. He was so hard it hurt.

They went home and fed Anna dinner. By that time it was getting dark. They gave their baby a bath, read books, then put her down.

Mike sat on the sofa to wait for Maggie (their nanny) to arrive. She was coming over to babysit to give Mike and Jen some adult time.

Jen came over with a tumbler of Highland Park scotch. "Here baby," she said giving Mike the glass. Mike took a sip of the ice chilled scotch as Jen climbed onto his lap, straddling his thighs. She put her arms around his neck. "I had fun today," she said smiling at him.

"Yeah, it was a good day," Mike said, smiling back and putting the scotch down. He put his arms around his wife. He edged his hands slightly under her blouse, feeling the pantyhose that extended a few inches above her shorts.

Jen took the scotch and sipped it. "You like scotch?" he asked surprised.

"I kinda like Highland Park," Jen said, knowing it was Mike's favorite. She was still in the same outfit, although she'd taken off the flats. Mike moved his hands to her feet and ran this thumbs up and down her soles. "Feels good baby," she said.

Mike took the scotch from her. He took a swallow, then put the glass back on the side table. He pulled Jen to him and kissed her. Jen kissed him back, easing her tongue into his mouth.

She felt his erection. "We don't have to go out," she offered, rubbing him.

Mike thought about it. He'd definitely enjoy taking Jen to bed right now. But now with Anna they rarely had a chance to go out as a couple anymore. He wanted to go out on a date with his wife. "Maggie's probably almost here," he said. "Let's go out."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:49 PM