Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen gave Mike a long look as if studying him, but didn't say anything.

Later that night after putting Anna down, Mike offhandedly said "I'm meeting Drums next week." He made sure to say it casually, as if it was no big deal, just two old frat brothers getting together for a beer.

"Oh," Jen said. Suddenly there was awkwardness between them. Since getting back together, they'd avoided discussions of the past, of their game playing. Instead, they'd concentrated on reconnecting, on healing the wounds of their separation. They focused on the future, not the mistakes from the past.

That included not talking about Drums, Scott or Tom, and especially not Clint. They also didn't talk about Tara or Gia, and Jen got terribly upset at any mention - any hint - of Jasmine Kelly (by silent agreement, they never watched CNN). All they were doing was prolonging the inevitable, because there were issues they had to deal with. But first they needed time to heal without those outside distractions. Still, questions remained. Drums was one of them. Was he Anna's biological father?

"So um ... he agreed to the test?" Jen asked hesitantly. She was reluctant to even say her old lover's - her old boyfriend's - name.

Mike squeezed her hand. "I'll take care of it baby," he assured her.

"Okay," Jen said looking down. After a moment she said "You know it doesn't matter."

"It does," Mike insisted. He was convinced they needed to know if Drums or Joe was Anna's biological father, given Joe's cancer. Maybe it didn't matter - it probably didn't - but Mike wanted to know.

But knowing meant interacting with Drums, the man Jen fucked, the man she lived with like a husband, the man who probably got her pregnant. Jen betrayed Mike with Drums. She had toe curling orgasms with Drums while Mike rotted in jail. It was more than sex, they went to concerts, bike rides, parties. Mike didn't feel she betrayed him, but despite all his assurances, she felt she did. They were finally getting over all that. Did they really want to dredge up all that history?

"I'd rather you didn't see him," Jen said.

"You won't have to see him," Mike promised.

"It's just ... I don't want you to see him," Jen said. She could handle seeing Frankie. He was an ass, but she knew how to deal with asses, she'd been around them all her life. She didn't want her sweet Mike to talk to Frankie. She was afraid what he might say. Also what he might do. Frankie could be violent, he'd proven that.

"It's okay baby, I promise," he assured her, kissing her forehead.

Mike and Jen made love later that night. Like always, their sex was tender and loving, although not really passionate. Mike couldn't get enough of Jen's body, but always treated her - adored her - like his cherished wife. Almost always he went down on her first to make sure she came at least once. Then he used all his tricks - the ones he learned and practiced with Jasmine and Tara - to make her cum again on his cock.

As Mike made love to her, Jen looked into his face, as if studying him. It was like she was looking passed his eyes into his soul. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing," she said, although she seemed to be holding something back. "I love you baby."

"I love you too," Mike said as he continued to slowly fuck her. He was able to keep from cumming and was rewarded with Jen climaxing on his cock. He came moments later.

After their sex, Jen snuggled in Mike's arm, panting. "You're okay?" he asked, brushing her blonde hair from her pretty face.

"I'm fine," she assured him, hugging him tight. "You're so freaking amazing baby," she gushed.

"You didn't, you know, fake it?" Mike asked hesitantly.

"Of course I didn't baby," Jen said honestly. She got up on her elbow and looked into Mike's eyes. "What's wrong honey?"

"Nothing," Mike said immediately, forcing a grin. The problem was though, he'd seen the passionate side of Jen, when she was out of control with lust, when she was desperately hungry for a good hard fucking. But that was in the past, with her lovers. He never saw that look - her cum face - with him.

It wasn't easy setting up a meeting with Drums as he was touring both for his solo album (his second, another hit) and with the Ramones. Mike called Artie, the Ramones' manager. Of everyone associated with the Ramones - Drums, Jay and Mal - Artie seemed the most level headed and mature. Still, it was hard talking to Artie. The last time he'd seen him, Jen had been on her knees sucking him off (along with Mal and Jay). It'd been a wild night and Jen'd made him do things he didn't like thinking about. (Author's note: This happened in Consequences - Part 20).

"Hey Mike good to hear from you," Artie said brightly when Mike called. "You know, I followed your story. You're a fucking hero, you know? I'm glad you're out of jail."

"Thanks Artie," Mike said. The public was about 50/50 split over Liberty-Gate and whether he was a traitor or hero. It didn't surprise Mike that Artie was in the former camp, as he was in the music industry. He supported free expression and was suspicious of Big Brother government.

"How's your pretty wife?" Artie asked, a grin in his voice. "We're in New York City next week, you guys should party with us."

Mike realized Artie wasn't clued into all the drama that happened between him and Jen. But then, why would he be? Probably to Artie (and most of the people who knew them), Mike had been in jail for a year, he and Jen went through a tough patch, and now they were back together. It happened all the time to lots of couples (except the jail part). Mike realized that DID pretty much sum up what happened, although it was a lot more complicated and painful if you had to live it.

Mike knew why Artie wanted to party with Jen again. Artie knew Jen as a leggy blonde, really pretty and flirty, and open to pretty much anything sexually. Artie knew he and Jen fooled around with other people; in fact, Jen had pretended to be Drums' girlfriend for a while (with Mike's blessings).

Artie didn't know Jen had changed. They'd both changed.

"We've got a baby now, we don't party like before," Mike said.

"Oh okay," Artie said sounding disappointed. He half-heartedly added "Yeah, I remember hearing you and Jen had a kid, congrats." After a moment he said "We've got kids too you know, some of us." He chuckled. "Doesn't mean you have to stop having fun."

"Yeah ...," Mike said.

"That weekend at Penn State was epic," Artie said with smile, remembering. He added with a laugh, "You were out of control Mike. Goes to show, gotta watch out for the quiet ones."

"Yeah well ..." Mike said, embarrassed. He didn't like thinking about it. Mal's cock had been in his mouth. The Ramones lead singer who looked like Ben Affleck had fucked his face. And Jen had gotten off on it.

Artie sensed Mike's embarrassment. He quickly said "Hey Mike, don't worry about it. You were drunk right? Crazy things happen on tour, I can tell you stories. Mal's cool about it, so is Jay. Hell, if anything they feel like shitheads for acting like assholes. Seriously, we'd like to see you and Jen again."

"I'll, ah, check with Jen," Mike said noncommittally. "Might depend on getting a babysitter," he added, using the standard excuse of all parents. "But listen, I need to talk to Drums. Can you set something up?"

"I thought you were friends," Artie said.

"It's complicated," Mike said. "I'm not sure he'll want to talk to me. But if you set it up ..."

"I get it," Artie said. He knew Drums and Jen were hot and heavy for a while. They were practically living together while Mike was in jail. Artie had assumed Mike was okay with it, since they seemed to have an open marriage. Obviously things weren't that simple. In fact, now that he thought about it, Drums had been in a bad way back then, really depressed, when he stopped seeing Jen.

Artie promised to coordinate schedules for a meeting next week. After hanging up, Mike thought back to that crazy weekend in State College. He remembered Jen on her knees in front of Artie, Jay and Mal, taking turns sucking them off. She got all three off, then played with Colin and Tony the next night. The weekend culminated with Jen letting Scott fuck her bareback, playing into Mike's pregnancy fantasy.

Mike's cock ached. The fact he didn't talk about the game with Jen didn't mean he didn't think about it. He TRIED not to think about it but sometimes couldn't help himself. Like now. He took out his cock and stroked himself, playing back in his head the lusty events of that weekend.

"Are you okay?" Jen asked later that evening. The fact was, Mike was still hot and bothered from his earlier conversation with Artie. But he didn't tell her that.

"Yeah I'm good," he said. He didn't mention Artie or the meeting next week with Drums. All that was from their past game playing, a subject (by unspoken agreement) they didn't talk about.

Jen gave him a long look. She did that a lot lately. She seemed to read something in him but didn't say anything.

They were sitting on the sofa, Jen sitting sideways with her feet in Mike's lap. They'd just given Anna a bath and put her down for the night. Jen looked tired. She worked hard all the time, running major accounts and leading pitches for new ones. She was the major wage earner now, they needed her salary to make ends meet. It was at times like this that Mike really regretted losing the money to the government. If he was still rich, Jen could quit her job and get out of the rat race.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:48 PM