Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Everyone won't get home for another hour," Mike said, breathing hard.

"Make love to me baby," Jen said pulling him to her.

"You're sure you're okay?" Mike said, brushing the hair from her brow and looking concerned.

Jen smiled at him. That was her Mike. Maybe he didn't take her rough like Wes, or Colin. Maybe he didn't treat her like a slut and fuck her from behind. But he was always thinking about her. He was always putting her on a pedestal. How could she not want that? That ... adoration?

Her thoughts flashed to Wes again, and the guilt over her cheating returned. But she pushed it out of her mind. She knew Mike needed release. She wanted to make it really good for him. She didn't want to think about anything except giving pleasure to her sweet boyfriend.

She reached for his belt but Mike had other ideas. "Lay down," he said gently pushing her back onto her back. He got between her legs, running his hands over her tights. He pushed her skirt up around her waist as he ran his hands up her thighs.

Jen knew Mike was into her legs and feet. Some girls might be bothered by that, but Jen wasn't. She found herself intrigued - and turned on - by his kinks. He was so straight-laced in other things, so brilliant with math and computers, yet he was a kinky boy. She found the combination sexy.

She raised her foot to his face and pressed her toe against his lips. "Massage my foot some more Mike," she said.

Mike didn't have to be asked twice. He took her foot in both hands, massaging and caressing her. He pressed the sole of her foot against his nose, inhaling deeply and smelling the leather of her flats, the muskiness of wearing shoes all day. Playing into his fantasy, Jen reached for her shoes. They were black, pointy toe Mia flats. "Put these on me baby," she told Mike.

Breathing hard, his head practically spinning, Mike put the flats on Jen's pretty, petite feet. "You like this?" she asked, pressing the pointy toe of one foot against his cheek.

"Yesssss," Mike said, the one word coming out like a groan.

"And this?" Jen said, pressing her other foot against his hard-on.

"God yeah," Mike groaned.

Jen was getting her cum face on, their playing was turning her on. With heavy lidded eyes, she pressed the pointy toe of one foot into Mike's mouth. She moaned when he didn't hesitate to lick the sole of her Mia flat shoe. She didn't know why, but this scene was turning her on beyond belief. She reached for him and opened her legs. "Fuck me baby," she implored him.

Mike moved up between her legs. He took the crotch of her tights in his hands. "I'll buy you new ones okay?"

"Okay," Jen said with a weak smile. Part of her screamed for him to take her. "Don't ask, do what you want, take me," she thought. But she knew Mike wasn't like that. He was gentle, and he always treated her like a princess, a cherished girlfriend. She trusted him, he would never hurt her. How could she fault that?

Mike ripped the off-white tights at her crotch. He pulled her panties aside. He looked at her pussy a long time.

So long, in fact, that she worried she looked different to him, stretched by getting regularly fucked by Wes's long thick cock. But she'd inspected herself carefully before joining him at his parents', she was certain her pussy had returned to its "pre-Wesley" tightness. Still ...

"Is there something wrong baby?" she asked hesitantly.

"... you're so beautiful," Mike gushed, stroking his finger up and down between her pussy lips.

Jen was so relieved! "Make love to me Mike," she reaching for him.

But Mike had other things in mind. He lowered his head and began eating her out. He took his time, using all his tricks, bringing her right to the edge, and then easing her back. Soon Jen was writhing under his tongue, moaning and clutching the sheets. "Come on Mike!" she said frustrated, thrusting up her hips.

"You like this?" Mike asked, pressing a finger into her but staying away from her clit.

"Mike come on," she whined, his finger like a tease.

He licked her clit as he finger fucked her. But after a few moments he stopped.

"Baby please!" Jen whined again.

Mike tore a bigger hole in Jen's tights. Holding her hips with her legs open, he raised her ass off the bed. Then he went down low and licked her puckered asshole.

"Oh god," Jen groaned, her head rolling back. Mike was the only boy to ever do this to her. He didn't do it often, but when he did ... The pleasure was so intense it was almost painful. It was like when he licked the inside of her ear or caressed the back of her knee, she loved it but couldn't take for very long. "Baaaabyyyyy ...," she moaned.

Mike switched his finger from her pussy to her ass. Lubricated with her juices, he pushed his finger halfway in. Then, finger fucking her ass, he licked her clit hard and fast.

Jen couldn't control herself as her orgasm hit. She screamed and arched her back violently as intense bolts of orgasmic pleasure ripped through her body. "Oh god oh god oh god," she chanted as her body shuddered with aftershocks of her climax.

Then she was mortified. "Did your parents hear?" she asked horrified. How would she ever look Mike's mom and dad in the face again?

"They won't be home for at least another half hour," Mike assured her.

"Okay," Jen said relieved. Then she gave him a crooked smile. "Where did you learn to do that?" She added with a teasing frown, "If you hooked up with Emma Watson ..."

"Migraines aren't the only things I read about," Mike said grinning back.

"Oh my god, there is no way you learned that from a book," Jen said with a laugh.

Mike continued to smile. Then he got serious, saying "I've been thinking about this night. Our first time back together. I wanted to make you feel good."

Jen stared at Mike, processing his words. He'd thought about this. Planned it. Researched it even. How to give her pleasure. She looked with awe at him. Was there a more considerate boyfriend in the world?

She recovered, wiping the awe from her face and turning it into a teasing, crooked grin. That was how she'd played it her entire life, playing hard to get to keep her man on his toes. "Well, that's how it should be mister," she said. She gave him a kiss to make sure he knew she was teasing.

She glanced at the clock. They had another 25 minutes. Not a lot of time since they had to clean up too. But there was no way she was going to leave Mike hanging.

She stripped off her turtleneck, skirt and bra. She left the tights on, knowing it would excite Mike.

She straddle Mike's hips (knowing he liked her on top), then lowered herself on him. "I missed you so much," she said truthfully, looking into his eyes as she moved up and down on him. "I love you baby."

"I love you too," Mike said, about to explode.

"Really?" Jen said, feeling insecure. "Promise?"

"I'll always love you," Mike gushed.

Hearing Mike's unconditional love, Jen lost it. She buried her head in the crook of his neck and sobbed. Even as she did, she continued to move up and down on him. Moments later Mike came.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked as he recovered from his orgasm, stroking her long blonde hair.

"Nothing, I'm okay," Jen lied, forcing the tears away. "I'm so happy you're home." Get a grip! Jen told herself. Wes won't say anything, no one knows. Mike will never found out. He'll dump you if you confess. So don't say anything!

Jen reconnected with Mike during that long weekend at his parents. After the initial couple days of round-the-clock family activities, the young couple managed to get some alone time. Maybe Mike's parents realized their son and the girl he adored needed time to themselves.

It was the first time Jen visited Mike's family home. They took long walks through the woods behind his house. Mike gave Jen a tour of his high school. They went to a movie, and later a drink with Ben, Mike's best friend from high school.

They held hands a lot, hugged, little kisses, laughed and joked around, talked about their future together. By the end of the weekend they were a couple again, committed to each other, inseparable.

The feelings she had for Wes quickly faded away. They were like a weak shadow of what she felt for Mike. True, their sex had been amazing. But now Jen realized it'd just been physical. Any emotional attachment had been only a temporary infatuation, nothing real, nothing close to permanent.

Jen's cheating weighed on her. The more she reconnected with Mike, the closer she got to him, the more she felt like she had to confess her unfaithfulness. She owed that to Mike. She was terrified he'd dump her. But her cheating was clearly wrong. She'd betrayed him. He was too good a person, too good a boyfriend, she had to tell him.

Back at Penn State, Jen was with Mike in his room. (Sam was away doing an interview for a summer internship.) Jen undressed and put on Mike's frat t-shirt as they got ready to go to bed. She left her tights on though, knowing Mike really liked that.

"So I talked to Ricky," Mike said. "I'm moving back to the apartment. We'll share the bedroom. He's not there a lot because of baseball. So we'll have the apartment to ourselves a lot."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:47 PM