Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
DISCLAIMER SMALL UPDATE, BCOZ LIFE IS AND WILL BE GETTING MORE AND MORE BUSIER IN UPCOMING DAYS

He was WEARING a MASK(not the covid one,but a normal SCARF to COVER his face from scorching heat of sun)
Mr XXXX entered the living room and marched towards both the men,leaving Richa still on the floor.
Richa couldn't understand what was actually going on-she was literally ASTONISHED......!!!

As all the 3 guyz came closer, Imran who also had no clue about this man, clenched his Fist and took a position as if to attack him as stranger or enemy.
Richa saw this and expected there would be a serious fight amongst them for power and lust, where winner will earn the award i.e MY BOMB HOTWIFE.

But this was completly overturned, What she saw was literally out of the world-
"The Man overenthusiastically shook his hand with Gaurav ,it wasn't a natural handshake,but involved some cool gestures like waving fingers + cheering, this symbolized a close friendship type greeting, mostly done by teenage youngsters in their early college days."

Gaurav spoke-
KASA KAY PANDURANGA,
LAI DIVSA NI BHETLA,
ITKYA NANTAR AAJ JAUN VEL MILALA TULA

How are you Pandurang
Met after so many days
After so late,today you finally got time.

Pandurang Replied sarcastically-KAY KARNAR BAWA,AATA TUMHI MOTHE security officer ADHIKARI ZALE...KUTHE AMCHYA SARKHE GARIBANNA VEL DYAL ?

What to do man,Now you have become a big security officer Officer....Why will you give time for poor people like us ?

Richa and Imran felt ignored,and this was sensed by Gaurav,who immediately took this point into consideration and tried to Introduce him.

TU AANI GARIB,KAY MASKARI KARTO-
You and Poor,Ohhh What a joke

he laughed and spoke about Pandurang but looked at Imran this time as if to involve him into discussion.

Then came the formal Introduction-

IMRAN BHAU
ISKA NAAM PANDURANG HAI,
MAINE HI ISSE YAHA BULAYA HAI
YEH MERA COLLEGE KA SABSE ACHHA DOST HAI,
HUM LOG SATH ME EK CLASS ME HI PADHE HAI
ISKE CROREPATI BAAP KA YAHA MUMBAI ME KAFI BADA BUSINESS HAI -"XXXX CONSULTANCY SERVICES"
JISKA YEH AGLE SAAL HONE WALA M.D AUR C.E.O. HAI

Imran bro
His name is Pandurang.
I've called him here
He is my best friend since college
We both have studied in same class
His Billionaire dad has a big business here in Mumbai - "XXXX CONS... SER.... "
Of whom he is going to be the next year MD AND CEO.

Imran listened to this breif intro .

Pandurang now REMOVED the mask from his face and greeted Imran by folding hands saying -'JAY MAHARASHTRA DADA' a typical MARATHI way of showing him respect in his local manner
Imran saw this boy who was roughly the same age as of Gaurav, he was a young male with fair skin and medium hair. Considering him to be safe. they exchanged a handshake.

As soon as Richa heard the name of COMPANY,she got FULLY SHOCKED, She realized it was none other than the company wherein I(her Husband) was WORKING PRESENTLY. Currently it was handled by Mr KADAM who was a 65 years old senior citizen.But there were rumors that he would be STEPPING DOWN from his position from next year due to HEALTH issues,also the POSITION would be taken by his ONLY SON.

She could recall,when I forced her to come to my OFFICE PARTY. wherein all Board Members,MDs,CEOs and other influencial members were supposed to come.
Rather It was my PLAN to SHOW-OFF my SEXY-LUSTY wife to my BOSSES,in hope of getting a quick PROMOTION and to be in their GOOD BOOKS
She had met the JUNIOR KADAM only ONCE or TWICE in an OFFICIAL ANNUAL FUNCTION 1 year ago...but could VAGUELY REMEMBER his FACE.

All the 3 guyz then turned towards her.
Richa was NERVOUSLY STANDING in her ONLY BIKINI + MANGALSUTRA in front of 3 FULLY CLOTHED MEN
her HAIR were FREE behind .

Now Pandurang could see her clearly from HEAD to TOE .
It didn't took both of them much time to IDENTIFY each other.

He had already seen her face in his OFFICE CUBICLES working at his DAD and had an eye for MIDDLE AGED (30+) WOMEN ,but was strictly WARNED by his dad about NO AFFAIRS IN PROFESSIONAL LIFE

AREEE WAAH GAURAV BHAU,KAY KAATIL ANI PATAKHA MAAL AAHE...AAPLYA SATHI AHE KA HI WAHINI?
Woooohh Gaurav Bro,she is SO HOT, SEXY & KILLER ITEM.Is this VAHINI (BHABHI) for us

-spoke Pandurang purposefully not identifying her infront of these men but scanning her naked FIGURE, and used the word BHABHI, fixing his eyes on her cleavage where her MANGALSUTRA was hanging down her neck

Imran saw the EXCITEMENT on his FACE, seeing a SEXY 90% NAKED women OLDER than him in BROAD DAY LIGHT, but was also a little worried, bcoz he was not acquainted with this new guy b4.
Moreover sharing Richa with other men was not new for Imran, but atleast he knew them personally. This time it was totally different scenario where Imran just now seen his face behind mask.

Gaurav sensed Imran's UNCOMFORT upon hearing Pandurang's comment...!!!

IMRAN BHAU
AGAR HUM DONO KUCH SAMAY ISS AURAT KE SATH MAZE LE TOH KOI PROBLEM TOH NAHI NA ...?
VAISE TNSN MAT LO,HUM ZYADA MASTI NAHI KARENGE

Imran bro
I hope there would be no problem if we both Guyz spend some time with this lady... ?
But dont worry !!!, we wont do much of NASTY THINGS.

and WINKED at his friend with a short CUNNING smile.

Richa,who was almost like an INNOCENT forest DEER caught in front of car's HEADLIGHT ,understood what will be happening with her in upcoming few hours, but amidst this tensed atmosphere , all she was worried was about Imran's permission.

Earlier she expected him to say BIG NO and reject the offer STRAIGHT away itself,but deep down the DEVIL INSIDE her was saying a YES and go ahead with this move.

And Imran proved the 2ND OPTION to be CORRECT.He replied them OK i.e GRANTING them PERMISSION to enjoy with her.

HURRAY !!!!
Both the young CHAPS raised their hands up in air to enjoyed their mini success and thanked Imran.

Imran Looked at his Smart watch on his wrist to check time. It was already 3'O Clock.

Thik Hai...tum dono iske sath maze karo....mai chalta hu.....mujhe kuch kaam hai...raat ko milte hai ..!!!

Hearing this ,the BOYZ started GIGGLING and thinking bout their plan to USE her FULLY until NIGHT.

Imran took the CAR KEYS from CENTER TABLE and was at the door.B4 leaving her completly at their mercy,
he hugged her,
WHISPERED some BAD WORDS like - RANDI,KUTTI,SALI,HARAMZADI continuously into Richa's ear to which she smiled naughtily,
Ran his hands over her head into hair and jerked them back,
Then he gave her a short KISS on lips,
Mauled her BOOBS really hard in front of both guyz.
She was almost SLITHERING into his ARMS & CHEST when he tried to INSERT the COLD METAL KEY TIP into ther VAGINAL OPENING but simply PINCHED her PUSSY LIPS and DISAPPEARED.
TO BE CONTINUED
[+] 5 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by Kinky_Badshah - 04-05-2022, 01:37 AM