Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Maybe it was because Mike was still partially hung over, but for whatever reason, he didn't cum fast. Jen worked him, adjusting her movements so the flat of his cock rubbed across her clit. Her strokes were short because his cock was short. She felt him inside her, but he didn't stretch her. She yearned for LONG strokes and the FULLNESS of a big thick cock. God she was so horny! For the first time in their relationship -the very first time - Jen wished her boyfriend was bigger. She wished he was longer and thicker. She wished he was more aggressive. She wished he'd throw her on the bed and roughly fuck her brains out.

Mike held off long enough so she was able to cum. But it was only a mild orgasm, not the mind blowing, hair splitting, toe curling orgasms she got from Wes (and from Colin, in her past).

Afterwards, Jen snuggled with Mike. This was the best part, being in the arms of the man she loved. But even though her heart was filled with love, she couldn't help looking at the clock. It was only 130. Their sex had lasted barely 15 minutes. Wes would be at the gym at 2. Thirty minutes. More than enough time to clean up, dress and hurry over. She could meet Wes there and get the hard fucking her body desperately needed.

It would be easy, Mike was already half asleep. She'd let Wes take her while Mike napped. Let Wes fuck her from behind like a slutty dog. Then she'd come home to Mike.

Mike would never know. She'd make it up to him. She'd snuggle with Mike, lavish him with oodles of attention all night long. Then later before bed she'd give him a blowjob. And tomorrow morning too, she'd go down on him again. How was this not a good plan?

But Jen knew it was a disaster of a plan. First of all, her pussy would look used after being with Wes. But mostly, she couldn't do that to her sweet, gentle boyfriend.

Jen sighed, forcing her horniness and desire away. She pulled Mike's arm tighter around her. He was sleeping after their afternoon sex. Looking away from the clock, she closed her eyes and tried to nap too.

Jen's iPhone buzzed. She looked at the screen. It was a text from Wes again. The first word of the text was "INTERNSHIP!"

It was the beginning of February, a month since Mike returned to Cambridge. Wes had been repeatedly calling and texting her. Why couldn't he leave her alone? Mike was coming home in April, less than 3 months away. She wanted to be faithful. No more cheating.

Normally Jen didn't answer Wes's calls or read his texts. In fact, she hadn't spoken to him since the New Year's Eve party. Curious this time, she opened the text. It said: "INTERNSHIP! Ignore me if you want. But if you want the summer internship you better call."

Jen frowned and sighed. After a moment she called Wes. "What's up?" she asked.

"Oh, so you're not dead, I wasn't sure," Wes said sarcastically.

"Come on Wes," Jen said wearily. She didn't want to get into it, and Wes very well knew why she hadn't responded. "What's up with the internship?"

"All business huh?" Wes said with sarcasm in his voice again. "Whatever," he said relenting. "If you want the internship you have to come in for a formal interview. My boss likes you, but it's a requirement."

Jen thought about it. A marketing internship would look really good on her resume. She'd have to deal with Wes but she could handle him, especially since Mike would be there living with her in Hershey. Making a decision, she said "Okay, when?"

Jen had to interview with 4 people in the marketing department. Wes ushered her around from one interview to the next. "I'm your sponsor, I'm supposed to chaperone you around," he said, explaining Hershey's summer interview process.

"Okay," Jen said with a shrug.

"Don't sound so excited," Wes said sarcastically. Jen didn't reply.

A little later, as they walked from Jen's second interview to her third, Wes asked "So you hate me."

"I don't hate you Wes," Jen said. "It had to end."

Wes was silent a few moments. Then he asked "How's Mike?"

"He's awesome," Jen said enthusiastically. Mike had been excited about her interview, he was so incredibly supportive. "How's Steph?"

"Fine," Wes said with a shrug. He looked lost in thought for a moment. Then he grinned and said "Nice dress by the way."

Jen flushed. She was wearing the same black interview dress and heels. "Don't be a jerk okay?" she whispered. "I don't have a lot of money, it's the only business outfit I have, okay?"

"Sorry," Wes whispered back, feeling like an ass.

After the 4th interview, Wes said "Some of us are going to Houlihan's ..."

"I think I'll just crash," Jen said.

"Okay," Wes said with a disappointed shrug. "I'll drive you back to the Lodge."

They drove the short distance. Night was falling as Wes parked. He said "You'll hear about the internship in a week or two. I think you'll get it, everyone really likes you."

Jen softened. She'd given him the cold shoulder all day, but he'd done her a big favor by opening doors at Hershey. Wes wasn't the bad guy here, their affair had been as much her as him.

"Listen," she began. "It's just ... I love Mike."

"I get that Jen," he said. "I'm with Steph. We both have someone else."

"What we did was wrong," Jen said.

"We did it for a reason," Wes insisted.

"Why?" Jen asked.

Wes lightly stroked his hand across Jen's cheek. She shuddered, his touch was like a bolt of electricity through her body. "You know why," he whispered.

Jen stared into Wes's eyes, her heart pounding. She felt all her defenses falling. Not able to resist, she put her hand on his chest. She trailed her hand down, feeling his hard, well defined chest and abs through the thin material of his shirt. "Come up," she whispered, her body surrendering to him.

Wes smiled. He leaned forward and kissed her. Jen kissed him back, but then pulled away.

"Not here," she said nervously. It wasn't quite dark, anyone could see.

They went up to her room in the Chocolate Lodge. They were all over each other immediately, frantically tearing at each other's clothes. Wes turned Jen around and roughly shoved her against the wall. He rammed his cock into her soaking pussy and began pounding her hard and fast. They hadn't fucked in almost two months, and it was like he was trying to make up for the lost time in a single fuck.

With her face smashed against the wall, Jen grunted and was forced onto her tip toes with each upward stroke. She had one hand on the wall and one on Wes's hip for balance. She was impaled on Wes's cock and it felt so good! His cock was so wonderfully long and thick, and he was fucking her hard! Rough! Ramming her face against the wall! He wasn't fucking her like a girlfriend or a delicate princess, but like a cheap slut, and she loved it!

After they both came they got into bed, both of them panting. "God I so needed that," Wes said with a laugh.

Jen didn't reply. She was still panting, basking in the hard fucking and intense orgasm Wes just gave her. She also felt guilty at cheating on Mike again.

Reading her mind, Wes said "I don't think about Steph when I'm with you." That's how he dealt with the guilt. He compartmentalized.

"I can do that when we're having sex," Jen said. "But after ..."

"So we should fuck all the time," Wes joked with a laugh.

"I think we already do that," Jen said with a laugh back. She caressed his chest, tracing the ridges of his well-defined pecs and abs with her fingertips. "Why can't I resist you?" she asked.

Wes's body so turned her on. But it was more than his body. It was the way he treated her. Not like a cherished girlfriend. But like an object, a toy. Not asking, taking. Using her body to pleasure himself. She shuddered at these thoughts.

"You okay?" Wes asked, feeling her body shake.

"Yeah," Jen said in a husky voice. She was getting horny again being next to Wes, feeling his hard body against hers.

Wes sensed her returning passion. His cock was coming back to life too. "Suck me," he told her.

Jen looked at him, then looked at his cock. He was half hard and getting harder. His shaft was wet with her pussy juices and his sperm.

She reached for a towel to wipe him off before going down on him but he stopped her. "Clean me off," he told her. "With your mouth."

Jen gave Wes another long look, not saying anything.

"Come on, do it," Wes said, taking the back of her head and forcing her face onto his cock. Jen didn't resist. She opened her mouth and sucked him, licking up and down his shaft, cleaning him and getting him hard. The entire time Wes held the back of her head, making sure she didn't pull away. Having his hand there, "forcing" her to service him, it made her dizzy with lust.

Wes threw Jen onto her hands and knees. He mounted her from behind. As he rammed her hard, he roughly slapped her ass. Jen squealed with every slap. "You're a slut, aren't you?!" Wes growled as he slapped and fucked her.

"God yeah, yeah, yeah," Jen moaned. He was slapping her so hard her eyes watered up from the pain, but she loved it!

"You're my slut aren't you?!" he hissed with another slap.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm your slut!" Jen cried as she came on his cock.

Afterwards Jen lay with his arm around her. "You know, I'm not your slut," she told him, pulling away. "I'm not your anything."

"You go hot and cold," Wes pointed out, frustrated. When Jen didn't respond, he shrugged and said "It's just sex Jen. It's okay to have fun when you're fucking."

"Yeah, I guess ...," Jen said. Wanting to change the subject, she asked "I thought you said Steph calls you Wes."

"What?"

"You said your close friends call you Wes. But they don't. Steph calls you Wesley, so does Brian."

"I don't know," Wes said with a shrug. "I like Wes better. I like it when you call me Wes. Is it a big deal?"

"No," Jen said with a shrug back.

"So keep calling me Wes," he said with a grin.

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. Then she thought of Mike and felt guilty again. She sat up and said "Maybe you better go."

The blanket fell away when Jen sat up. Wes looked at Jen's flat tummy and small perky tits. He put his hand on her stomach, impressed by how firm she was. "The night's still young," he said caressing down her stomach towards her pussy.

"I've got to drive back early," Jen said, pulling the blanket up to her neck. She rubbed her temples. "I'm getting a headache too. Please Wes."

Wes looked sourly at Jen, but relented with a shrug. He got dressed. He tried giving Jen a passionate goodbye kiss, hoping she'd change her mind, but she pulled away and only gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Disappointed and frowning, he left.

Jen felt a migraine coming on. She'd had them sporadically all her life, since puberty. Often they were debilitating.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:46 PM