Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen was completely happy and content. Their time together reminded her why she fell in love with him. She'd never forgotten, but it renewed her commitment to him.

Mike's parents visited the week between Christmas and New Year's. One night they went to the We Are bar for dinner. The pub had the best burgers, seafood gumbo and Irish fries in State College and Mike's mom was tired of turkey, stuffing and green bean casserole.

Mike's mom made Jen nervous, but she seemed to be accepting that maybe her relationship with Mike was more than a temporary thing. Mom continued to frown at Jen every now and then (thinking Jen too wild and popular for her shy son), but at least she wasn't doing the cold shoulder thing anymore.

Jen was talking to Mike's dad when her back stiffened and she lost her train of thought. Wes was there, across the room! What the fuck?!

Wes saw her from across the room and smiled. Jen immediately looked away.

"Something wrong Jen?" dad asked.

"Oh, um, yeah," Jen sputtered. "Um, maybe one beer too much," she said forcing a laugh, trying to cover her shock and confusion. Mom shot her a disapproving look at the beer comment, but it was infinitely better Mom thought she drank too much than cheated on her son.

"Are you okay baby?" Mike asked taking her hand.

"I'm okay baby," Jen said back, squeezing his hand. Dad grinned at Mom, noting the young couple's common, affectionate use of "baby." The beautiful and bubbly Jen had, of course, enchanted Mike's dad.

A little later Jen went to the bathroom. Wes was there when she left the bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" Jen hissed at him.

"Come on Jen, you know I come here all the time," Wes said reasonably.

"Stay away from me," she told him and walked away.

Mike noticed Jen's tension when she got back. "Are you okay?" he asked rubbing her arm.

"Yeah, but um, maybe we should go home," she said. She wanted to leave before Mike noticed Wes there. It was getting late (especially for Mike's older parents) so everyone agreed. Mom and Dad went home the next day.

Tony-Tony was throwing a New Year's eve party at his apartment. Everyone was going, many returning to State College early for the party. Jen was lukewarm about going. Mike had to go back to Cambridge soon, so she wanted to spend every second possible alone with him. But Mike insisted they go, knowing a person as outgoing and extroverted as Jen needed to socialize to feed her soul.

The huge game room in Tony's apartment building was packed with partygoers. Despite her reluctance over going, Jen soon found herself having fun, laughing and bopping around like a social butterfly. As it approached midnight, Jen felt a hand on her elbow. Her smile disappeared when she saw who it was. Wes.

"What are you doing here?" Jen whispered, nervously looking around for Mike. She didn't see him.

"Tony's my friend too," Wes pointed out, his tone adding a "duh" to his words. "I need to talk to you."

"Are you crazy?" Jen whispered, again looking around for Mike.

"Jen, come on, we know each other, it's okay to talk," Wes said.

Jen knew Wes was right. She was talking to everyone else, why not Wes? It was all innocent. "Okay, what do you want?" she asked, forcing herself not to look around for Mike again as that only made her look guilty. "Is Steph here?"

"Yeah, she's talking to Brian and Allie someplace," Wes said. "Can you get away tomorrow? For an hour or two?"

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Jen asked incredulously.

"God I miss your body," Wes said, running his finger across her stomach.

Jen swatted his hand away. "Don't touch me," she growled in a low voice.

Undeterred, Wes grinned and looked her up and down. "Nice dress," he said. "I like your shoes."

Jen flushed. She was wearing her "little black" interview dress and black high heels. Wes had fucked her in the dress and high heels when she visited the Hershey marketing department. Since then she'd worn the high heels for Wes on more than one of their hookups. The memory of those hookups - of getting fucked so good by Wes - made her moist.

"You miss me too, right?" he said, reading her flushed face. "I'm about to bust a nut, seeing you. How about it, tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is freaking New Year's day," Jen whispered in a chastising tone.

"Tell Mike you're gonna work out," Wes suggested. "I'll tell Steph the same thing. I'll meet you by the gym. At 2."

"You're crazy," Jen said. But Wes heard indecision in her voice. He could tell she was tempted. It was something chemical, a compatibility, they couldn't resist it, their bodies ached for each other.

Jen gave Wes another look before turning away. She maneuvered through the crowd, looking for Mike. She felt flushed, her pussy moist, she was practically panting. She couldn't let Mike see her like this. She turned towards the makeshift bar. She needed a drink. She gulped down a vodka shot, then carrying a red Solo cup of beer, she went in search of Mike.

When midnight struck Jen melted into Mike's arms and they kissed. They were in a sea of humanity, surrounded by countless balloons being batted around and everyone laughing and drinking in the New Year. Everyone was kissing, some kisses passionate, some loving (like Mike and Jen's), some platonic. Mike and Jen were momentarily separated by a wall of people. Seeing his opportunity, Wes walked up to Jen. "How about a kiss?" he asked giving her a charming, boyish grin.

"No Wes," she said firmly, looking around for Mike.

"Just a friendly kiss," Wes said. He abruptly pulled her into his arms and covered her lips with his. It was anything but a friendly kiss, way more passionate than platonic. When Jen finally pulled away she was panting. Her nipples were hard and she was soaking. She wanted to fuck Wes!

But then reality hit. Shooting Wes a glare, she turned to search for Mike. Luckily, most people were drunk and still kissing, so no one noticed Wes passionately kissing her (or if they did they assumed it was just drunken partying).

Sometime later Jen found herself with Mike in a small circle talking to Allie, Brian, Wes and Steph. Jen of course felt incredibly uncomfortable, holding onto her boyfriend's arm while talking to her lover's fiancée.

"Hey Jen, Wesley says you're interning at Hershey this summer," Allie said with a grin. "Cool gig."

"Um, well, maybe," Jen said awkwardly. "I guess I still have to officially interview." Feeling like she should say something nice about her fiancée, she looked at Steph and added "Wes was great introducing me around."

"I think Wesley and I saw you at the We Are bar once," Steph said to Jen.

"Oh did you?" Jen sputtered. "I don't think I saw you and Wes." Realizing she was probably sounding like she was hiding something, she forced a laugh and said "I'm a lush, I was probably drunk."

Mike noticed Jen calling Wesley "Wes," while everyone else (including his fiancée Steph) called him "Wesley." He asked Jen about it later. "Why's everyone call him Wesley, and you call him Wes?" he asked.

"Oh did I? I don't know," Jen stammered, pretending like it was a blonde moment. Mike frowned but didn't pursue it.

Both Mike and Jen drank too much at Tony's party, so they slept late and then nursed mild hangovers after lunch. As the effects of the hangovers wore off, Jen's horniness returned. Her body was still charged up from her encounters with Wes last night. She looked at the clock. It was 1:15. Wes would be at the gym at 2. She could meet him, go someplace for a quick fuck, and then be back with Mike before dinner time. Her body craved Wes, she wanted him inside her, she wanted him to pound her from behind like a slutty dog. God she was so horny!

Mike was lazing in bed, watching ESPN. Jen sat next to him. "Feeling better honey?" she asked him, affectionately brushing her fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, you?" Mike asked smiling at her.

"Yeah, better," she said hugging him. She smiled at him and gave him a brief, affectionate kiss. She kissed him again, longer. She kissed him yet again, this time slipping her tongue into his mouth.

Mike quickly got the message. He wrapped his arms around Jen and returned her kisses. Jen unbuttoned Mike's shirt as he fondled her. She urgently pulled off his pants as he kissed her and groped her tits.

Jen kicked off her jeans and tights. She desperately wanted Mike to take her from behind and fuck her rough and hard like a cheap whore. But she knew that wasn't in Mike's gentle nature. She could ask him to fuck her hard like a slutty dog, beg him to take her that way this time. But she didn't, being too afraid of acting different. She didn't want Mike to see a change in her and suspect something.

So instead Jen got on top of Mike. That was his favorite position, with her on top. She lowered herself on him until he was all the way inside. Then she moved up and down on him. She didn't fuck him frantically (like she yearned for), but slow and deliberately. There was passion and intensity there, but mostly love, as they hugged and kissed each other as she slowly moved up and down his shaft.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:46 PM