Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
She was glad Mike was feeling better. Really glad, and relieved. But it bothered her it was Maria who made him feel better. Jen was being irrational, she knew that. It was her idea after all.

It was something about Mike. She liked he was shy. She thought it was charming. Just as important, it meant he didn't talk to other girls. That was how she wanted it. She was intensely jealous, she wanted him all to herself.

Jen shrugged. Maybe Allie was right, Mike was her bubble boy.

Right after the holidays, Jen went to a frat party at Omega Nu. She went because Omega Nu was Kappa Phi's brother frat. She knew Maria would be there.

Jen saw Maria on the other side of the room. She mingled, doing her bubbly social butterfly thing, gradually working her way over to Maria. She "accidentally" bumped into her. "Oh hi Maria," Jen said, feigning surprise at seeing her. "Um ... how was London? You saw Mike right?"

"God, all he did was talk about you!" Maria said disgustedly, slurring her words. She held a red Solo cup of beer, and was way drunk. "Jen this, Jen that, she's so pretty inside and out. And smart too. Gawd! That boy's so in love with you."

"Oh," Jen said pleasantly surprised. All Mike did was talk about her? She suddenly liked Maria Fernandez.

"Yep, you've got him wrapped around your finger," Maria said, swaying back and forth and grabbing Jen's arm to keep from falling over.

"That's good, because I love him," Jen said.

"You dooooo?" Maria slurred. She drunkenly said "That's sooooo sweet!" Then her face turned green. "I think I'm gonna be sick.'

"Oh come on honey," Jen said hurriedly guiding Maria outside. She held up Maria's hair as she got sick in the bushes.

Jen left Maria in the care of her girlfriends. Then, as they previously planned, she drove to the We Are bar to meet Allie.

As she drove she couldn't get the silly smile off her face. She was SO relieved and happy! Mike had spent the day with a pretty girl and all he did was talk about HER!

Jen was only half surprised to see Brian and Wes with Allie (along with half a dozen other friends). She was surprised though to see Ricky there, the handsome guy renting Mike's apartment. He explained he knew Brian.

Allie poured Jen a beer from the pitcher. She was careful to sit away from Wes and didn't talk to him other than a quick casual hello.

"Gotta go," Ricky said, getting up as he gulped down his beer. "I'm going with buddies to Atlantic City. We're busing down tonight."

Wes met up with Jen later by the bathrooms. "Want to get together?" he asked.

Jen looked at him, tempted. Her concern and worry for Mike had pushed her sexual desires aside, made everything else secondary. But now she knew he was okay, and not interested in Maria ...

"Are you at the Hilton?" she whispered.

"I'm bunking with Brian this weekend," Wes whispered back. Hotels were expensive, he couldn't always stay at one. "How about Mike's apartment?" he asked. With Ricky on his way to Atlantic City, it was empty.

"No," Jen said.

"Why not?"

"It's his apartment."

Wes didn't understand. Why did it matter? He offered, "I've got my car."

Jen didn't want to do it in a car. She - her body - was disappointed, it looked like they wouldn't be able to hook up tonight.

"Come on," Wes urged her, putting his hand on her back just above her ass, and moving close so they almost touched. Jen felt weak-kneed smelling his cologne and being so close to him. "Let's go to Mike's place," he said, moving his hand down and caressing her ass.

Jen's resolve crumbled. After just a few moments she said "... okay." She added firmly "Not in his bed."

"Okay fine," Wes said, giving her a "whatever" shrug.

"I don't feel good being here," Jen said later, looking around the apartment she shared with Mike over the summer. Being in her boyfriend's apartment with another man.

Wes pulled her into his arms, oblivious to Jen's concerns. Jen melted into him, her misgivings soon replaced by her passion and urgent need for his body.

"I missed you," Wes said between kisses. They hadn't had a good fuck since before Thanksgiving. "Missed your body," he said fondling her.

"Yeah," Jen agreed, kissing him back, running her hands over his chest, pressing her body against his. She wanted him so bad!

They tore at each other's clothes. Wes edged her towards the bedroom. "No Wes," Jen reminded him.

"Oh yeah," he said. They got on the sofa. There, Wes fucked her hard until they both had mind blowing orgasms.

Afterwards Wes had his arm around Jen on the floor. "This would be a lot more comfortable if we were in bed," he said. "Where are we going to sleep? The floor?"

Jen didn't answer at once. When she finally did it wasn't about his question. She said "I love Mike, I don't get why I cheat."

"I love Stephanie," Wes said with a shrug. "I need more sometimes."

"You know how selfish that sounds?"

"You're putting this all on me?"

"No," Jen admitted. "We're both selfish. We're terrible." She looked down. "I don't get why I can't resist you."

"That's a bad thing?" Wes laughed, hugging her closer.

"Yeah it's bad," Jen said, frowning at him but not resisting as he pulled her to him. "I love Mike. I shouldn't be here with you."

"Sometimes people fit together," Wes said lightly stroking Jen's long blonde hair. "We were immediately attracted to each other. I know I was. I think about you a lot."

Jen understood what he was saying. They were drawn to each other. It was a physical thing, chemicals and endorphins pulling them together. "You shouldn't be thinking about me," she said softly.

"Do you think about me?" he asked.

Yes, she did think about him. More than she should. But she didn't want to admit that to him (or herself). "This is supposed to be just sex, remember?"

"Yeah but ... have you thought, if you weren't with Mike and I wasn't with Steph, we'd be good together?"

"I don't want to go there Wes," Jen said.

"Come on, answer me," he said, pressing for an answer.

"Okay then, no," Jen said dismissively.

"Okay, rejection," Wes said with a resigned laugh.

"I'm here with you right? Not exactly rejection," Jen said with a laugh back.

"So why wouldn't we be good together?" he said smiling.

Jen shrugged. After a few moments she said "Because you'd cheat on me. And I'd probably cheat on you."

Wes's smile disappeared and they were silent for long moments. Then he caressed her arm. He kissed her cheek and said "Want to go again?"

"Yeah," Jen said. Their lips came together, and they fucked again.

Afterwards, Jen got a spare blanket and they got on the sofa. Wes spooned her and quickly fell asleep.

Jen didn't feel good about sleeping with Wes, not in Mike's apartment. Moving carefully so as not to wake Wes, she untangled her body from his and silently crept into the bedroom.

There were 2 beds there, set up to be shared by roommates (it was college after all). Jen got into Mike's bed. The bed smelled like him. She hugged the pillow and looked into the darkness, not able to sleep. Was that why she couldn't resist Wes? Because her body was somehow connected to his? It made sense, sort of. She got weak-kneed around him. It was like her body craved his, she got wet just thinking about him.

That'd been the way it'd been with Colin, at the beginning of their relationship. Not with Mike though, not really. She enjoyed sex with Mike, but it wasn't passionate, sweaty, animalistic, desperate sex like with Colin and Wes.

Was that a bad thing? She thought about what Allie said, sex isn't love. Allie also questioned whether she knew what love was. So far in her life, Jen'd had 3 major relationships. Colin, Mike and now Wes. She thought she loved Mike, but she craved sex with Wes and thought about him a lot. Was Allie right, she didn't know what love was?

Jen hooked up with Wes the next weekend. Brian took Allie skiing so they used his place.

Wes called again the weekend after. "Let's meet at the Hilton," he said with a grin in his voice. "I'll expense it to Hershey. Breakfast in bed again."

"I can't, Mike is coming home for Christmas," Jen whispered. It seemed like she was always whispering nowadays.

"I thought he gets back next week," Wes pointed out.

"Yeah but ..." Jen couldn't risk her body showing signs of her affair. Sometimes Wes left marks, little love bites, scratches. He was big and fucked her hard, leaving her pussy swollen and red. It always took a few days to look normal again. For obvious reasons, she couldn't risk Mike coming home with her body looking used.

It was more than that though. Her sweet boyfriend was coming home. Earlier in the semester, when Christmas and Mike's homecoming were so far away, Jen was able to rationalize her affair as just a harmless fling, not even cheating really. But she couldn't do that with Mike coming home next week. She needed to get Wes out of her head. She was Mike's again, all of her, her body, her heart, her thoughts.

Wes heard it in her voice. "What happens after Christmas?" he asked. "Can I see you?"

"I don't know Wes," Jen said. "Mike will go back to Cambridge, but he'll only be there until April."

"That's 4 months," he said.

"I can read a calendar Wes," Jen pointed out. "You're with Steph, I'm with Mike. What we're doing is wrong."

"We're helping each other through a tough period," Wes said. "Don't decide now, okay? Let's talk after Christmas."

Mike got home a week later. They stayed together in his room at the frat house (Sam went home for Christmas). They visited Jen's parents for Christmas eve and Christmas day, flying back to State College the day after.

Jen and Mike reconnected, spending a lot of time in his bedroom. It wasn't all sex (although there was a lot of that). They talked and laughed a lot and were constantly touching - hugging, holding hands, sitting close so their shoulders touched.

Their sex wasn't fireworks, but it was emotionally fulfilling. Jen loved when Mike was inside her, she loved when their bodies were connected. She didn't always cum from intercourse - in fact she usually didn't with Mike - but emotionally and spiritually he completely satisfied her. Also, Mike unselfishly got her off a lot with his tongue, so he took care of her physically needs too.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:45 PM