Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Wes reached behind Jen and unsnapped her bra. Jen shot him a glare when he tried pulling it off. But she gave in, not wanting to make any noise. Wes pulled her bra from her left arm, and then Jen switched hands holding the phone so he could pull the bra from her right. Wes tossed the bra onto the floor next to her blouse.

"I'll be okay," Mike assured her. "Sorry for calling."

"It's no bother baby, call me anytime," Jen said. Wes cupped her breasts, gently massaging them and thumbing her nipples. Jen rolled her head back at the pleasure. She barely kept from moaning. She was so close.

So was Wes, and he couldn't stand it anymore. He began moving under Jen, moving his cock in an out of her. As he did he continued to rub her nipples. Jen threw her head forward, one hand still holding the phone to her ear, the other on Wes's chest for balance.

"I'm thinking about going to a movie," Mike said with a short humorless laugh. Movies always cheered him up.

"That's - good - baby," Jen struggled to say through clenched teeth as Wes slowly fucked her. She looked desperately at Wes, silently imploring him to stop. But he was too lost in lust, he couldn't stop. "Call me later - after - after the movie," she panted into the phone.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked. "You sound funny."

"Just ... running around," Jen gasped as Wes quickened his pace. "I've ... got to go honey," she said, desperately trying to keep her words from sounding like a moan. Wes pinched her nipples, causing her to roll her head back again.

"I really miss you Jen," Mike said. "I love you."

Tears flowed down Jen's cheeks as she heard the sadness in Mike's voice. "I love you too baby," she said. She was on the verge of cumming. From the desperate look on Wes's face she knew he was too. "Call me later," she said, then she hit the "end" button on the iPhone screen. She dropped the phone on the bed next to them. She looked at Wes through tear stained eyes.

"He'll be okay," Wes assured her, even as he continued to fuck her. "You'll be okay."

"No I won't," she told him.

Wes pulled her down to him. Jen wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed. Wes felt the wetness of her tears against his cheek as he climaxed. He rammed her hard, his hips violently jerking up and down as he shot his load into her pussy.

Wes's orgasm pushed Jen over the edge. Lost in lust, she desperately pushed her tongue into his mouth as she came on his cock, and she tongued him as her body shook with the intense pleasure of her orgasm.

After cumming, Jen rolled off Wes and curled into a ball, sobbing and shaking uncontrollably.

Author's note: There are 2 movies with great scenes of a wife/girlfriend fucking another man while talking with her husband/boyfriend on the phone. One is Internal Affairs with Richard Gere. Gere is the lover fucking another man's wife. This movie also has a scene where Gere fingers another wife in a restaurant with her husband sitting on the other side. The other movie is Cruel Intentions 3. Both these movies (especially Internal Affairs) inspired this scene with Jen impaled on Wes's cock, on the verge of cumming, as she talked to Mike on the phone.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:44 PM