Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Here's the rules," she said grinning at him, a sparkle in her eyes. "I can touch you, but you can't touch me," she said moving his hands to his sides. "Got that mister?"

"Got it," Wes said smiling eagerly.

"Good boy," Jen said smiling back at him. She began slowly swaying to the music, dancing between his open legs. She danced so close her chest almost - but didn't quite - touch his face. As she danced, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse until her bra came into view. "You like?" she asked opening her blouse to reveal one of the cups. The bra was unpadded and unlined, so her nipple was clearly visible and dented the thin lacy material.

"Yeah," Wes panted, lunging forward to take her nipple in his mouth.

"Not so fast," Jen teased. She moved her lips to his ear and whispered, "I wore this bra for you." They smiled at each other.

Then Jen pressed his face against her bust. She moaned and rolled her head back as he greedily sucked her nipple in his mouth through the lace.

"Bad boy," Jen said, breathing hard and taking a step back. She had her cum face on now. "Not allowed to touch, remember?"

"You shoved your tit in my face," Wes pointed out, grinning.

"I'm a girl, I'm supposed to make sense?" she teased smiling at him. She finished taking off her blouse, dropping it on the floor. "Let's take these off," she said, pulling off his boxers and dropping them next to her blouse. She looked at his big cock as it popped out of his underwear. She had a hard time taking her eyes off it, the sight of it made her knees weak. She took off the high heels and shimmied out of her skinny jeans.

"What happened to my strip tease?" Wes teased wearing a big smile.

"You're complaining?" Jen asked as she stepped back into the black high heels.

"I guess not," Wes said with a laugh, looking her up and down. She wore only the bra, thong and high heels. Breaking the rules, he hooked a finger in her panties and pulled her to him. "Did you wear these for me too?"

"Yep," Jen admitted, smiling at him.

Wesley ran his fingers over Jen's firm, flat stomach. "God you've got a great body," he gushed. Not only was she slim, her body was firm and toned, and her skin so perfect it looked air brushed.

"So do you," Jen said running her hands over his chiseled chest. "Lacrosse huh?" she said grinning at him, as if saying "you got this hot body playing lacrosse?"

"You like athletes, don't you?"

"I've been around them all my life," Jen said with a shrug, running her fingertips over Wesley's impressive biceps. "I used to cheer in high school."

"That doesn't surprise me," Wes said. "You look like a cheerleader."

"Um, is that a compliment?" Jen said with a laugh, knowing cheerleaders had a reputation of being stuck up.

"Blonde, pretty, long legs," Wes said grinning. "Yeah, that's a good thing."

"Okay, well ..." Jen said with another laugh.

"You think about cheering for Penn State?" he asked.

"I thought about it," Jen said. "For like 10 seconds," she thought, but didn't say that. Her feelings about cheering were complicated. She considered it a sport, a mix between dancing and gymnastics. But most people didn't. Most people had Wes's attitude, that cheering was just pretty girls rooting for guys. That's what Colin thought and it irritated her. Also, a lot of cheerleaders WERE stuck up snobs (including her probably, at least sometimes).

Wes started pulling her panties down but Jen stopped him. She stepped away from his hands and danced again. She swayed between his open legs, just inches from him, so close he could practically tasted her perfume. His cock throbbed as he watched this sexy, beautiful girl dance in front of him in only a bra, thong and black high heels, especially knowing she'd worn the sexy lingerie especially for him.

"You're so hot," Wes gushed as he continued watching her. "You've got to dance for me again."

"We'll see," Jen said noncommittally, not wanting to make future plans with him. They were fuck buddies after all, not boyfriend/girlfriend.

"How about next time?" he pressed.

"You think there's going to be a next time?" Jen said.

"Yeah I do," he said pulling her to him. He kissed and licked her pussy over her lacy panties. Then he pulled her panties down and licked her clit.

Jen rolled her head back as he licked her clit. It felt good, she loved getting eaten out. Her thoughts flashed to Mike. Mike was the best at that. Wesley was ok but not as good as her boyfriend. But she pushed Mike from her thoughts. She wanted Wesley's body. She craved him. She wanted him inside her, she wanted to cum with him inside her. She wanted to cum on his cock. So she tried not to think about Mike.

Jen pushed Wesley onto the bed. She got on the bed too and straddled his thighs. Another song began playing on her iPhone and she swayed to the rhythmic beat, throwing her hair over her head so her long, soft blonde hair caressed across his face and chest with her every move.

"Fuck Jen," Wes moaned as her soft hair tickled across his chest and face. Enough of the teasing! He put his hands on her hips, about to throw her onto her elbows and knees. He wanted to sink his cock into her and fuck her brains out.

"No, let me," Jen said. She loved when he took control, but this time she wanted to fuck HIM. She reached between their bodies and took hold of his shaft. She shifted position slightly, then lowered herself onto him.

"Ugh god," Jen moaned, her eyes closing as his long thick cock penetrated her. It felt so good!

Wesley moaned too as his cock pushed into Jen's tight, silky smooth pussy. She had the best pussy, he'd never felt better!

"You feel so fucking good," he gushed looking into her eyes.

"So do you," Jen said looking back at him.

They were both on the verge of cumming, even though Jen wasn't moving on him yet. Jen stayed still, his cock deep inside her but not moving. Wes stayed still too. They both knew just one pump, maybe two, and they'd both cum. That's how turned on they were, by each other. So they stayed still, looking into each other's eyes, enjoying the anticipation, the closeness, the intimacy, of the orgasmic pleasure that was just moments away.

The music suddenly stopped, replaced by the sound of Jen's ringtone. Jen looked at her iPhone. It was Mike!

"It's Mike," Jen groaned helplessly.

"Don't answer," Wesley said immediately. They were both so fucking close!

Jen did as Wesley told her. Eventually the ringing stopped. But then Mike called again.

"Fuck!" Wesley said frustrated. "Don't answer."

"I have to, it might be important," Jen said grabbing her iPhone and moving off his cock.

"Stay," Wesley said, clamping his hands on Jen's hips to keep his cock buried inside her.

Jen looked at him for a long moment as her iPhone continued to ring. Finally she gave in, staying on top of him with his cock inside her. "Don't say anything, not a sound," she told him. Wesley nodded agreement.

Jen swiped the screen and put the iPhone to her ear. "Hey baby," she said trying to sound normal. But how was it possible to sound normal impaled on Wesley's big cock?

"Hi baby," Mike said. "What are you doing?"

"Oh um, nothing, just hanging out," Jen said. As she spoke she looked at Wesley. He looked back at her. He had an urgent look on his face. Jen knew he was close to cumming. If he came he'd make noise, there was no avoiding it. She had to finish the call with Mike quickly, she could always call him back after she and Wes were done. "So, um, what are you doing baby?"

"Just hanging too," Mike said. "Another Sunday night."

Jen frowned. Mike sounded sad again, like yesterday. What did he mean by Sunday?

Jen was concerned. She needed to talk to him. The problem was, while her passion had cooled off, Wes's hadn't. If she pulled off his cock now, that little bit of friction might push him over the edge. She knew how her body worked too. If he came, the feel of his cock twitching and pulsing inside her, his cum hitting her walls, that might send her over the edge. There would be no way Mike wouldn't hear that.

Jen put her finger on Wes's lips to remind him to stay quiet. "What's wrong baby?" she asked Mike. "You sound sad."

"I just ... miss you," Mike said. He hated sounding so weak, like a pathetic loser. He just needed to hear Jen's voice, to ward off the darkness, the depression, of another Sunday without her.

"Oh baby," Jen said, tears immediately welling in her eyes. Mike sounded so sad, so alone. And here she was with Wes, filled with his manhood. "It'll be alright baby. I miss you too. We'll be together soon." As she said that tears fell down her cheeks.

Wes reached up and wiped her tears with his fingers. Then he ran his fingertips across Jen's lips. Jen shook her head no. But rather than stopping, Wes moved his fingers to her neck and caressed behind her ear. Jen clenched her jaws shut to keep from moaning.

"I'll be okay," Mike said. He tried to sound cheerful, but Jen knew him too well. He sounded terrible.

"What do you mean by Sunday honey?" Jen asked Mike, trying to keep her voice steady. She jerked her head away from Wes's fingers, frowning at him. But she couldn't get too far away, not with their bodies still connected.

"Sundays are bad," Mike said with a humorless laugh. "Something about the end of the weekend. I always get kind of down."

Jen didn't understand that. She never noticed him depressed on Sundays.

Reading her mind, Mike said "Not when I'm with you."

Jen felt terrible. "Baby I never knew, you should have told me," she said, aching for him. She knew Mike was prone to moodiness. She always assumed that was part of his shyness, his loner personality. But now she saw it was more serious. He sounded so sad and lonely, her heart ached for him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:43 PM