Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
It was like she was infatuated with Wes. Was she? How was that possible, when it was Mike she loved?

Wesley called the next Saturday. "Can you meet?" he asked. "I'm at the Hilton."

"... okay," Jen said after a moment's hesitation. "I have a class." She was taking a seminar that met every other Saturday. "I'll see you after."

"I'll pick you up," Wesley offered.

"No," Jen said immediately, whispering into her phone even though no one was around. "I'll meet you at the Hilton. What's your room number?"

"I'll meet you in the bar," Wesley suggested.

"No," Jen said. She didn't want to risk being seen in the bar, even though it was unlikely at the Hilton. "What's your room?" she asked again.

Wesley told her. "Can you do something for me?" he asked.

"What?"

"Wear those black high heels, you know the ones you wore at Hershey?" he said with a smile in his voice.

"Yeah I know," Jen said hesitantly. They were the only high heels she owned (about 2 ½ inches high), the ones Mike loved seeing her wear. "They're just shoes," she told herself. If wearing them kept Wes hard ... That's what this was about, his hard cock. "Okay," she whispered.

As before, Wes had a six pack of beer in the refrigeration and a bag of weed in his pocket, but he didn't need it this time. He was on top of Jen as soon as she walked in. She kissed him back and groped him as much as he groped her.

Wesley pushed down on her shoulders. Hesitating only a moment, Jen slid down to her knees. She took out his cock and went down on him. Being "forced" to suck him made her dizzy with lust.

After a few minutes, Wesley pulled her up and tore at her clothes. Seeing Jen in the black high heels inflamed him even more. Wesley threw the now naked Jen onto the bed. He quickly got undressed too.

"Put these back on," Wesley said holding the black heels.

"Okay," Jen said impatiently. At only 20 years old she didn't fully appreciate the effect high heels had on some guys. She just wanted Wes's big cock inside her. She quickly put the high heels back on.

Wesley gave her what she wanted. He spun her over onto her elbows and knees. Then he fucked her hard like a slutty dog. Jen loved every moment of it, she loved getting rammed from behind! He made her cum hard before shooting his load inside her.

Jen got out of bed and quickly dressed.

"You're always leaving," Wesley observed sourly.

"I've got to get home," Jen told him. "Mike and I talk every Saturday."

Wesley watched Jen put on her bra and thong, then her skinny jeans and blouse, and finally sneakers (she didn't want to wear the high heels back to the sorority house). She hurriedly brushed her hair, not wanting to have that "freshly fucked" look. Despite rushing with her appearance, she looked incredibly beautiful and achingly hot.

"Mike's a lucky guy," he said.

Jen smiled at him. She softly brushed his cheek with her hand and said "Steph's lucky too." She kissed him tenderly on the lips, and then left.

Jen took a shower back at the sorority house, washing her hair, her breasts, her pussy. She brushed her teeth. She wanted to eliminate all trace of Wes from her body before talking to Mike. In the back of her mind she knew it was idiotic, but she still wanted to do it.

Later as they spoke on the phone, Mike seemed bothered by something. "Are you okay honey?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm good," Mike said. But Jen could tell something was wrong. He sounded sad. Did he suspect? But how could he? She'd been careful not to be seen by anyone, and Mike didn't have any common friends with Wes (other than Allie, and she'd never say anything even if she suspected something). But despite her concerned questioning, Mike continued to tell her everything was fine.

After hanging up, Mike looked out the dark window, alone in his room. He didn't mind being alone. Sometimes it got lonely, but he could deal with that. He was a loner, he preferred being alone.

At least, that was how it used to be, before he started going with Jen. Before they fell in love. Before his being became so entwined with hers.

It was hard to explain. An outgoing person (like Jen) has tons of friends. The absence of one - no matter how important - can be offset by the others, at least partly.

But Mike was a loner. The only person he had - the only person he wanted - was Jen. It wasn't possible for Mike to fill the void of her absence with another person, or 10 people, or a million.

He wasn't used to this. The terrible emptiness of missing another person. The loneliness hurt. It was like a physical pain, an ache in his heart. His fear and insecurity that this time apart would end their relationship - that Jen would fall for another guy and break up with him - made the ache and loneliness even worse.

He had the urge - he wanted - to quit the Barnes Fellowship and go home to Jen. But he didn't want Jen to think he was a pathetic loser. He didn't want to give assholes like Colin something to whisper in her ear, belittling him, calling him a quitter. Also, he needed the Barnes Fellowship on his resume. To compete with the Colins of the world - to compete for his beautiful, bubbly Jen - he needed a good job after graduation. The Barnes Fellowship was his ticket, he had to finish it.

Intellectually, Mike knew the loneliness was magnified by the weekend. During the week he had seminars, labs and research to keep his mind off Jen. On weekends, without those distractions, he felt sometimes like he was falling off an edge into the darkness. For some reason, it was a lot worse on Sundays than Saturdays. And this was just Saturday.

The next morning Wes called Jen. "Can you come over?" he asked.

"You're still at the Hilton?" Jen whispered into her iPhone, her eyes darting around the common room to make sure no one was listening.

"Yeah, I got late checkout, 2pm," Wes told her.

Jen looked at the clock. It was only 930. They'd have 4 hours. Four uninterrupted hours. They could do a lot in 4 hours. Her pussy began tingling.

"Yeah, okay, I'll be there," Jen whispered excitedly. She hurriedly showered and dressed. She washed her hair yesterday, so she didn't have to wash it today, saving her time. She spent time with her makeup though, and picked out one of her sexiest panty and bra sets (even though she knew they wouldn't stay on long). At the last moment she stuffed the black high heels into her bag. She'd put them on at the Hilton parking lot, like yesterday (she didn't want Allie or her other sorority sisters seeing her in them).

Inside Wes's hotel room, like yesterday, Jen started on her knees. Wes sat on the edge of the bed, his legs open, as Jen went down on him. He pulled her head up as he felt his orgasm approach.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," Jen told him with heavy lidded eyes. They had a lot of time, 4 hours. He hadn't yet finished in her mouth. She wanted to taste him.

Wes grinned, realizing he was in for a fun day. He put his hands behind his head and laid back on the bed, closing his eyes and enjoying the glorious pleasure of pretty Jen's mouth.

When Wes came he shot a ton of cum into Jen's mouth. Her cheeks ballooned as she gulped it down her throat. She decided Wes tasted good. The musky taste of a man, not at all unpleasant. "God you cum a lot," she said.

"I'm impressed," Wes said grinning at her.

"That I swallowed it?" she said with a laugh. "Believe me, it's better to swallow. Messy otherwise." Jen emphasized the point with an "ek!" grimace.

"Steph doesn't swallow," Wes said. He shrugged. "She doesn't like blowjobs."

Jen looked down. She didn't like talking about Stephanie. Because it made her think of Mike. "Let's not talk about them, okay?" she said. "Them" being the people they were cheating on.

"Yeah, sure, sorry," Wes said immediately. Wanting to restore the mood, he grabbed the menu and cheerfully asked "Feel like room service?"

"Really?" Jen asked her eyes going wide. She'd never gotten room service before. She looked around the hotel room. "Um, I hope this isn't taking all your savings," she joked with an awkward laugh. She suspected junior marketing execs who worked for Hershey didn't make much money.

"I'm on expense account," Wes said with a laugh.

"Oh," Jen said impressed.

"I work with a couple contractors in State College. Every now and then I can expense it," he explained.

"Awesome," Jen said. That explained why he was in town so often. She glanced at the menu in his hand. "We can really get room service?" she asked hesitantly. She hadn't eaten that morning (other than Wes's cum of course).

Jen got an eggs benedict - her first ever - and Wesley got steak and eggs. "This is so freaking delicious!" she gushed as she chowed down the eggs benedict. It was heavenly!

Wesley smiled at her after they finished. "I think you're overdressed," he said touching the button on her blouse. Jen was still dressed, while he was down to his boxers.

"I get it, I have to pay for the meal now," she joked giving him a crooked grin.

"Yeah, you have to fuck Mr. Hershey," Wesley joked back, referring to how his employer was paying for her meal.

"Oh, um, I'd definitely do a chocolate bar," Jen joked back. She adored chocolate! She reached for the buttons of her blouse. She was ready for sex! That was the one thing she loved more than chocolate - maybe!

"Actually -," Wesley said, stopping her by putting his hand over hers.

"What?"

"How about a strip tease?" he said grinning at her.

"Oh my god are you still thinking about that?" Jen said with a laugh.

"You're a good dancer right?"

"I'm an awesome dancer," Jen said smiling back at him. She was too. Maybe not Dancing With The Stars good, or Broadway diva good - certainly not that. But in clubs, at parties, for strip teases - Jen knew how to move her tight, petite body in ways that ... men found alluring.

"Why not?" Jen thought to herself. They had a lot of time, until 2. And she liked dirty dancing, it was fun.

She stood up and maneuvered Wes so he sat on the edge of the bed. She selected the Sexy playlist on her iPhone. Billy Idol's Eyes Without a Face began playing. Then she moved back to Wes, dropping her iPhone on the bed next to them.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:43 PM