Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
It took both hands to hold him, and she had to open her mouth wide to swallow just a couple inches. God he was big. He definitely passed the hands/toilet paper roll tests. He was probably just as big as Colin.

Jen took him out of her mouth, giving up on that for the moment. Instead, she licked up and down his shaft. As she did she gently caressed his tight ball sack. Then she switched, licking his balls while stroking his shaft.

Wesley's breathing got heavier as he watched and felt Jen pleasuring, practically adoring, his cock. After a while he grabbed the back of her head and brought her lips back to his cock head. "Come on, you're teasing me," he said, pushing her head down.

"I can't take it all," Jen said, holding back.

"Try," he said, again pushing her head down.

Jen opened her lips wide and took a couple inches into her mouth. Wesley pushed harder. "You can do it," he said as his cockhead edged towards her throat.

Jen's eyes teared up and her nostrils flared as Wesley forced more of his cock into her mouth. But her head spun with lust as he pushed harder on the back of her head. She loved this, being forced, a man taking what he wanted, controlling her.

Jen gagged when his cock hit her throat. She pulled away, gasping for air. Her lips and chin were wet with spit.

"You can do it," Wesley said, forcing her face down onto his cock again. Wesley could tell Jen liked it rough. That was okay with him, he liked it that way too.

As if to test his theory, reached down and squeezed Jen's tit hard, pinching her nipple through her t-shirt and bra. Jen winched but didn't pull away, and her brief sound of pain sounded like a moan. Of course it was hard to tell with his cock stuffed in her mouth.

"Ok come on," Wesley said, lifting Jen up like a rag doll and throwing her onto the bed. Her lips and chin were wet with spit, but she didn't seem to notice, she had a major cum face on and was lost in lust. He tore off her clothes and then unfinished dressing himself.

On her back, Jen opened her legs for him, her knees bend, the soles of her feet flat on the bed. It gave him the perfect view of her pussy. She was completely bare, except for a small trimmed patch right above her clit. Her pussy was beautiful, just like the rest of her. Her pussy lips were thin, a shade darker than the surrounding skin and pressed tight together. So innocent and sweet looking. But he knew her pussy wasn't going to look so sweet after he got done with her.

He was quickly learning something about Jen. Although she was beautiful and had the look of a sweet innocent girl, she had the desires of a slut, she loved getting fucked hard and rough. The combination was intoxicating!

Wesley didn't bother with missionary. He spun her onto her elbows and knees and mounted her that way. Like before she was tight, but knowing she liked it rough he kept pushing until he was balls deep. Then he fucked her hard. Jen whimpered and moaned into the mattress as he roughly fucked her. He reached under her and pinched her nipples, and she came for the first time. As he got close he twisted her head around and kissed her. She welcomed his tongue in her mouth (just as she welcomed his cock in her pussy), and they kissed and tongued each other as they both came.

They both collapsed onto the bed. Jen panted into the mattress with Wes on top of her. Her body felt so fucked, so used. She loved it! He'd made her cum twice on his cock, and both times had been intense, toe curling, wonderful! She hadn't been fucked so good, felt so sexually satisfied, since ... well, since Colin. The realization made her feel guilty. She pushed it from her mind. She couldn't deal with those feelings right now, not with Wesley's half hard (yet still big) cock still inside her.

Wesley leaned up on his elbows, taking his weight off Jen. He pulled his cock from her pussy. He was so long it seemed to take forever, and the rubbing across her clit sent tingles of pleasure through her body. Despite just cumming (twice!) she felt the beginnings of passion build in her, and she wondered if they had time to do it again.

After pulling out Wesley looked at Jen's backside. God she was sexy! Her long blonde hair partially matted down her slim toned back, her tight ass, her long legs.

Wesley looked at her pussy. Now after their fucking, her lips were red and swollen, and they gaped apart a bit. His milky cum leaked out of her pussy and down her thigh.

"Are you okay?" Jen said looking over her shoulder.

"Yeah," Wesley said, still looking at his sperm in her pussy. He asked "You're on birth control right?"

Jen turned to her side, frowning at him. Now he asks? After fucking her three times, cumming inside her three times? What if she wasn't on birth control? What if he'd gotten her pregnant? Jen suddenly realized Wes was the kind of guy to shirk his responsibilities if he got a girl pregnant, just like he'd done nothing on the birth control end with her (like, hello, offer to wear a condom?).

She thought of Mike and their first time. Even though he'd desperately wanted inside her, he'd asked about birth control. Jen had no doubt if Mike - her darling Mike - if he got a girl pregnant, he'd own up to his responsibilities.

So why was she here with Wes?

"I'm on the pill," she told him. Then she abruptly got out of bed, pulling on her clothes. "I've got to go."

"Come on, stay for a while," Wesley said, reaching for her.

"I can't do this Wes," Jen said as she finished dressing. "Please, don't call me again." Then she left.

The next day Jen tried to think of something special she could do for Mike. She knew Mike had a thing for legs and feet. She put on pantyhose and the black high heels and took pictures of herself. She emailed the pictures to Mike.

Mike called her almost immediately; fuck the cell phone bill. "Are you trying to drive me crazy?" he asked.

"I guess you like the pictures," she said giggling.

"It's torture," Mike said. "Not fair."

"I just want to make sure you're thinking about me and not those English girls," Jen said with a smile in her voice. "In case you run into Emma Watson. Don't even try to say you don't have a thing for her." Jen had seen pictures on the internet. After Harry Potter, Emma cut her hair short and started wearing stiletto high heels.

"She's kind of young," Mike said with a laugh. How old was she, 17? "And a movie star."

"So, you're saying Emma's on your bucket list?" Jen scoffed, suddenly irritated.

"What?"

"If you had the chance, you'd do Emma Watson," Jen said irritably.

"Baby, what are you talking about?" Mike said not knowing where this was coming from. "Of course I wouldn't."

"Yeah right," Jen said dismissively. Why was she going so psycho? To buy time she said "I'm PMSing. I've got a migraine." She was lying about the PMSing. But she did have the beginnings of a migraine. She'd had them sporadically all her life, since puberty.

"I'm sorry baby," Mike said empathically. "I wish I was there to take care of you."

"I do too," Jen said under her breath.

After hanging up, Jen sat in bed and hugged her knees to her chest. What the fuck was she doing? She'd wanted to do something special for Mike, and then got bitchy.

Maybe it was her cheating. If she could cheat, why couldn't Mike? Maybe he had a lover in Cambridge, just like she had Wes in Hershey. How ironic would that be? She hugged her knees to her chest even closer. Mike with someone? She could NOT deal with that. But didn't she deserve it?

The next weekend Jen went to a club with Allie and some of her other sorority sisters. Brian showed up. That wasn't a surprise, because Brian was local and he and Allie were becoming an item. What WAS a surprise was Brian showing up with some of his friends, including Wesley.

"What are you doing here?" Jen whispered to Wes when they had a moment alone.

"I wanted to see you," Wesley whispered back.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Jen whispered derisively.

"What do you want me to do?" Wes said helplessly.

Jen looked at Allie, who was already noticing their whispered conversation. "Stay away from me," she said moving away.

Jen finished her beer and decided to leave. Allie scowled at her for leaving so early, but Jen left anyway. Jen decided to go to the bathroom first, she had to pee.

Wesley was waiting when she got out of the bathroom. He pulled her into a store room. "I used to bartend here," he said as he pulled her into an alcove underneath stairs.

"So you've fucked other girls here?" Jen said challengingly.

"Do you care?" he asked.

"No."

Wesley spun her around and pushed her against the wall. He pulled up her skirt and pulled down her tights and panties. He already had his cock out. He penetrated Jen, practically lifting her out of her flats.

Wes fucked Jen hard and fast, her tights gathered around her knees, on her tip toes (since he was taller by a few inches). Her body shook as she came on his long, thick cock. Then he spun her around, so she faced him as they fucked. Jen kicked off the tights. She wrapped a leg around his ass and planted her lips on his as he came inside her.

"Are you okay?" he asked, brushing her hair from her face. He tenderly kissed her lips, his cock still inside her.

"Yeah," she said, still panting from getting fucked hard and the incredible orgasm he gave her. She pushed against him. "You need to get back."

Wesley reluctantly pulled out of her. He pulled up his pants as Jen pulled up her tights and fixed her skirt. "Are you really leaving?" he asked disappointed. "I'm at the Hilton again."

Jen was tempted. More time with Wesley, alone. Why was she so entranced by this boy?

"I've got to get home," she said. "You won't tell Allie, or Brian, right?"

"Of course not honey," he said.

"I'm not your honey," Jen said. "This is just sex right?"

"Yeah, right, of course," Wesley said immediately. He brushed Jen's hair away from her face again. "Can I call you?"

Jen hesitated, then said "... okay." Feeling awkward, she kissed him on the lips. Then she left.

Jen thought a lot about Wes that week. It made her feel even more guilty, because sex was one thing, but thinking about Wes (instead of Mike) was something else. She didn't understand it. How could she have Mike in her heart, yet still get weak kneed whenever she saw (or even thought about) Wes?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:42 PM