Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Better?" Wesley asked, his fingers moving slightly like a caress, edging downward.

"Yeah, I feel better now," Jen said when his hand got to her ass. She looked away from him and pulled her hand off his. She started talking to one of his friends. Wesley got the message and pulled his hand away.

The group's laughing and talking continued for a while, then someone ordered another round of Kamikaze shots. This time Jen just laughed, giving into it. She knew she was getting drunk, but she was having fun with new friends, and anyway she didn't have classes tomorrow until the afternoon. They all clinked glasses and downed their shots.

This shot really hit Jen. She closed her eyes and leaned forward, holding onto the table for support.

"Are you okay?" Wesley asked, putting his hand on her again, on her ass. When Jen didn't say anything he began to openly caress her. (Jen's back was to the wall so no one at the table could see what he was doing.) "Are you okay?" he repeated.

Jen looked at him, her faced flushed, her heart beating wildly. "You better stop that," she whispered to him, so low only he could here. Wesley took his hand away.

They talked a little more, then Jen said to Wesley "Can you take me home? I think I'm gonna be sick." Jen's face looked green!

They said hurried goodbyes, then Wesley guided her to his car. Halfway there Jen suddenly bent over and threw up. Wesley had been through this with other girls (with Stephanie and others), so he immediately pulled Jen's hair up to keep the vomit from getting in her hair.

Jen felt better after throwing up, but she was mortified. She hated throwing up, she hated how it felt, she hated the taste, she hated everything about it, it was the most disgusting thing in the world, and she especially hated throwing up in front of Wes. Wesley assured her everything was cool, it happened to everyone. But Jen was horribly embarrassed. In his car she weakly said "Can you take me home?"

Inside her room she immediately went to brush her teeth. She brushed her teeth twice, and used mouth wash too. She studied herself in the mirror. Luckily none of the vomit got in her hair or on her dress.

Jen emerged from the bathroom looking sheepish. "Sorry about that," she said. "Thanks for holding up my hair."

"No worries, it happens to everyone," Wesley assured her. "How do you feel?"

"Better," Jen said. She did feel better too. She was still tipsy and lightheaded, but in a good kind of way. Throwing up made her stomach feel a million times better.

"That's good," Wesley said. He grinned at her and took a small zip lock bag from his pocket. "Ready to party more?"

"Oh my god, is that weed?" Jen asked with an incredulous smile.

"You said you're feeling better right?" Wesley said grinning at her. He rolled a joint. Then putting it between his lips, he lit it with a lighter and inhaled deeply, holding the sweet smoke in his lungs. He finally blew out the smoke. With a laugh he said "That's really good shit." He handed the joint to Jen.

Jen hesitantly took the joint. "It's been so long since I've been high," she said with a weak smile. In fact, she hadn't gotten high since getting serious with Mike. They'd never talked about it, but she knew he frowned at drugs, even harmless recreational ones like pot. They'd been inseparable so she never had a chance to get high (even though in her circle of friends drugs were everywhere; not just weed but coke too), and during those times when she wasn't with Mike she didn't get high because she knew he wouldn't approve.

But Jen was still tipsy and the joint was sooo tempting. She liked getting high, it was harmless and felt great. Also she felt a lot better after getting sick earlier.

"What the fuck," Jen thought to herself. As Wesley had done a moment ago, Jen put the joint to her lips and inhaled deeply. She tried to hold the smoke in her lungs but then she coughed it out. "God I'm out of practice," she laughed, her eyes tearing up a little.

She immediately felt the effects of the joint, a feeling of euphoria, lightheadedness, contentment. "God that is good shit," she said with another laugh.

They sat on the floor of Jen's room, laughing and talking as they smoked the joint. They finished the first one and Wesley rolled another. He ran to his car to retrieve a six-pack so they sipped beers as they talked and got high from the marijuana.

Wesley showed Jen pictures of Stephanie on his iPhone. She was pretty, if a little mousey and overweight. She wondered how a gorgeous guy like Wesley ended up with a cute but kinda plain looking girl like Steph. But then, people might be saying the same things about her and Mike. And to her, Mike was the most attractive man on the planet, if you considered both his insides and his outsides.

Then Jen showed Wesley pictures of Mike on her iPhone. They'd met at the pool party, but only briefly. "He's, I don't know ... he's my everything," Jen gushed as they looked at a picture of Mike.

"He completes you, like Jerry Maguire, right?" Wesley said referring to the old Tom Cruise movie.

"Yeah, like that," Jen said, appreciative that Wesley got it.

"That's just like me and Steph," Wesley said. "Happily ever afters, right?" he said with a big grin, offering his bottle.

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh, clinking his bottle with hers. She leaned her head back on the bed and closed her eyes. "God I'm so high. And drunk too."

Wesley chuckled as he continued playing with her iPhone. "What's this?" he asked.

Jen opened her eyes. Seeing him with her iPhone, she said "Hey, what are you, a stalker?" She said it with a smile in her voice though.

She leaned towards him and looked at her iPhone screen. "Oh," she said as she saw what he was looking at. A smile came to her face. Feeling drunk, high and flirty, she said "That's my strip tease playlist."

"Seriously?" Wesley said with a laugh. He opened the playlist. It had songs like Pony, Buttons, She's Always In My Hair, Cream and Nice & Slow. "So you strip for Mike?"

"Not yet, we're still kinda getting to know each other," Jen said.

"Still getting to know each other, and you already know you want to marry him?" Wesley asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jen gave him a "that's how it is" shrug and smile.

Wesley picked one of the songs. She's Always In My Hair began playing. "So give me a dance," he said grinning at her.

"Yeah right," Jen said, smiling and rolling her eyes.

Wesley looked her up and down. He'd been stealing glances at her all night long. She was still in her little black dress and high heels. Sitting on the floor, her dressed had hiked up, and she was showing a lot of leg. She'd noticed him looking, but as before, she pretended not to. She also hadn't fixed her skirt. On purpose. Let him look, she enjoyed teasing and flirting a little.

"So dance for me," he said grinning at her. "Just this song."

"Not in this lifetime Wes," Jen said with a laugh.

"So who'd you strip for?"

"Colin," Jen said. She shrugged and said "We went out forever. Too long."

"But you liked stripping for him?"

"Wes, this is getting kinda personal," she said in a chastising tone.

"Sorry," Wesley said, winching at her rebuke. He looked deflated.

Jen felt bad at his reaction. He'd been so nice to her today at Hershey and at the bar with his friends, and she liked him. Throwing him a bone she said "Yeah, I liked stripping for Colin."

"You took it all off?"

"It's a strip tease," Jen said with a laugh, as if saying "hello!"

"Steph would never do a strip tease for me," Wesley lamented. "She's way too serious, career oriented."

"Sorry," Jen said. "You love her though right?"

"Yeah, of course," Wesley said a little too mechanically, as if giving the expected answer. He gave a resigned laugh as he said "Love doesn't mean good sex though."

"Um, Wes, TMI," Jen said awkwardly.

Wesley took a big drink of his beer. Then he said "How's your sex with Mike? I mean, compared to Colin?"

"I don't know ..." Jen began, feeling uncomfortable comparing Mike to her old boyfriend.

"But you know what I mean, right?" Wesley guessed having seen Mike. "Love doesn't mean good sex."

"Wes you're drunk," Jen said.

"You got that right," Wesley said with a laugh, taking another drink of his beer. He looked again at Jen's legs. She was exposed passed her mid-thigh. "So nice," he said putting his hand on her knee.

"Wes, don't."

Wesley took his hand off her knee but leaned in close so their faces almost touched. "You're really beautiful," he said looking into her eyes.

"Wes --."

Wesley kissed Jen. At first Jen kissed him back. Then she pushed him away. "I'm with Mike," she protested. "Think of Steph."

"I will," Wesley said. "But not right now." He kissed Jen again. This time Jen didn't push him away. She opened her lips, and let him slip his tongue into her mouth. She caressed his tongue with hers. She didn't stop him when his hands went to her breasts.

They urgently undressed each other. He pulled down her zipper and she unbuttoned his shirt. Wesley finished taking off his shirt as Jen worked on his belt buckle and pants. Within moments they were making out on the bed. Wesley was completely naked. Jen's dress was bunched around her waist, and she still wore her bra, thong and pantyhose.

Wesley worked his lips down Jen's neck, to her tits. He pushed up her bra. "Ugh god," Jen moaned as he sucked her nipple hard into his mouth.

She reached down and felt his manhood. He was hard. And so big. So gloriously big.

Inflamed by Jen's hand on his cock, Wesley moved up the bed, to her face. "Come on, do it," he urged pulling her head to his cock. Jen opened her lips and then he was inside her mouth.

Jen almost gagged as he pushed down her throat. But she didn't push him away. She reveled in the submissiveness of a big cock forced into her mouth, of being forced to go down on a guy. Wesley fucked her face. Jen teared up at the abuse she was taking, but still her nipples were rock hard and her pussy craved him.

Wesley felt heady with lust as he fucked Jen's cover-girl pretty face. But he didn't want to cum that way. He pulled out and then moved back down to her legs. He curved his fingers into the waistband of her pantyhose and pulled it down, as the say time pulling off her thong panties. Jen raised her hips to help him. Now she was naked too, except for her dress still bunched around her waist.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:40 PM