Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Hello?" she said hesitantly.

"Hey it's Wesley, remember me?"

"Um, yeah, sure," Jen said. "Um, how did you get programmed into my phone?"

"I don't know, you're programmed in my phone too," Wesley said with a laugh. "We were pretty drunk at the 4th of July party, we must've called each other."

"I guess," Jen said with a laugh. Now that he said it she sort of vaguely remembered. "So what's up?"

"The other night at the bar," Wesley said cautiously. "I wanted to thank you for, you know, not saying anything."

"Um, sure," Jen said. She gave an embarrassed laugh and said "I guess I was really drunk."

"Yeah, me too," Wesley said with a laugh back.

"So, um, the girl at the bar ---."

"She's my fiancée," Wesley said. "Stephanie."

"Oh, cool," Jen said. "When's the wedding?"

"No date yet," Wesley said. "Steph's got another year of residency in Philly. Probably after that."

"She's a doctor?"

"Yeah, I lucked out," Wesley said with a proud grin in his voice. "Beauty and brains.'

"Yeah, you did luck out," Jen joked with a laugh.

"Hey, so you're a marketing major right?" Wesley said. "I can show you around the Hershey marketing department. Introduce you around. We're interviewing for next summer internships. Good experience, and pays pretty good."

"Really?" Jen said suddenly interested. A marketing internship on her resume would definitely help her job search after graduation. "When?" she asked excitedly.

"How about next week?" Wesley said with a laugh.

On Saturday Jen excitedly called Mike for their weekly phone call. They caught up and said the things lovers said to each other. Jen enthusiastically said "This week I'm touring the Hershey marketing department." She added excitedly, "They might give me a summer internship. And Professor Ambrose is giving me extra credit for the visit."

"That's so great baby," Mike gushed. "How'd you set that up?"

"Um, you know that guy from Tony's 4th of July party, Wesley? I ran into him at the We Are bar," Jen said awkwardly. She quickly added "He was with his fiancée Stephanie."

"Oh he's engaged?" Mike said. "What's Stephanie like?"

"Um, I didn't actually meet her," Jen said. "She's studying to be a doctor. She's doing residency in Philadelphia."

All of a sudden Jen realized how bad it sounded. Spending the day with a guy she'd flirted outrageously with. Her boyfriend in England, his fiancée in Philly. At the time she didn't think of it that way, but now saying it she realized it sounded bad.

She waited for Mike to explode. To tell her how stupid she was. Colin was like that. He was always calling her naïve and stupid, treating her like a silly dumb blonde.

To her surprise, Mike encouraged her. He said enthusiastically "That sounds great baby. You'll be able to network. It'll really help your resume."

Jen grinned and beamed into the phone. "That's what I thought," she said. She teased "Great minds think a like I guess." Jen still wasn't used to the differences between Mike and Colin. Colin would have derided and demeaned her. Mike was so different. He always encouraged her, always saw the positives, always made her feel good about herself. She felt aglow, she practically wanted to hug the phone.

"Um, have you checked your email?" Jen asked with a mischievous grin on her face. "I sent you something."

"You did?" Mike asked. He checked his email. Yes, there was an email from Jen there. She sent it about a half hour ago, just before she called. The email had a big zip file.

"Open it," Jen said with a giggle.

Mike opened the zip file. There were about a dozen pictures there. His eyes grew wide as he scrolled through them. They were pictures of Jen in a ballet costume, a leotard, tutu and white tights.

"I found them the other day," Jen explained with another giggle, referring to the outfit. "From the ballet recital you liked so much." Allie had taken the pictures, the entire time rolling her eyes and pretending to throw up.

"Yeah," Mike said his throat going dry.

"You like?" Jen asked. "There are a couple really leggy ones. I thought you'd like those."

"Yeah," Mike said again as he studied the pictures, the one word coming out like a moan. All of them (not just 2) showed Jen's incredible long legs, in white tights.

"I really miss you baby, I can't wait for Christmas," Jen said opening her heart to him.

"Me too," Mike said. He nervously asked "Jen, do you think I'm weird ... so into your legs?"

"God you're silly. I love it," Jen said with a giggle. "I'd rather you looking at pictures of me, than other girls." She hesitantly asked, "Will you, you know, have fun with them?"

"Yes, definitely," Mike admitted with a laugh.

"Well good, I want you to have fun," Jen said grinning into the phone. "I'll send you more. You look at my pictures mister, okay? Not other girls."

"You're the only girl I want," Mike said honestly.

"Good, that's how it should be," Jen said teasingly.

Later that week Jen drove the 2 hours from State College to Hershey. She dressed in her "interview" dress. It was the most expensive dress she owned, a designer "little black dress" she bought from a second hand consignment store. She also wore pantyhose and high heels. Knowing she rarely dressed this nice, she took a selfie and emailed it to Mike. In the email she wrote "For your collection I heart you. Your baby forever."

Wesley gave her the grand tour, introducing her to everyone. He let Jen sit in on strategy meetings, and even encouraged her input.

"My god that was so freaking amazing!" Jen gushed at the end of the day. "Thank you so much!"

"I think you got the internship, you made a big impression on my boss," Wesley said with a grin.

"Seriously?" Jen said her eyes going wide. "God thank you!"

"Come on, we'll get you checked in, then get a drink," Wesley said with a laugh. Wesley had set Jen up with a complimentary room at the "Chocolate Lodge," down the hill from Hotel Hershey. It was Hershey's dormitory for foreign kids who worked at Hershey Park during the summer. No frills, but clean and free, so Jen wasn't complaining.

After getting Jen checked in, Wesley took her to Houlihan's at the corner of Chocolate and Park not too far away. It was the best place for live music and craft beers, especially during the off-season. Some of Wesley's friends from the marketing department joined them. Jen had a great time drinking beer, listening to the band and laughing and talking with Wesley and his friends.

"So where did you meet Stephanie?" Jen asked Wesley as the bartender served her another beer. "Give me all the details," she added with a giggle as she crossed her legs. "You know girls, we can never get enough romance stories."

"There's not much to tell," Wesley said, glancing at Jen's exposed thighs. "We met in a bar," he said with a laugh. "I just graduated from Penn State, she was in med school. The rest is history, we've been together since, going on 4 years."

"And now you're getting married," Jen said grinning at him.

"Yeah," Wesley said smiling back.

"Kinda like Mike and me," Jen said. She was tipsy and slurring her words a little.

"So you guys are serious?"

"Oh definitely," Jen said. "I'm gonna marry him." She gave a surprised laugh, realizing what she just said. She and Mike hadn't mentioned the M word yet. She hadn't thought of their relationship in those terms, until that moment. After all, they hadn't been going together even a year yet, and she was only 20, a college junior. Yet, having said it out loud, she knew in her heart she would someday be Mrs. Michael Andrews.

"Sounds like we both have happy endings," Wesley said grinning at her. He offered his Dogfish Head beer bottle. "Here's to happily ever afters."

Jen clinked her Corona Lite bottle against his. "Happily ever afters," she said grinning back at him.

"By the way, my good friends call me Wes," Wesley said.

"So I'm a good friend? I'm flattered," Jen teased.

"You should be," Wesley said with a laugh. He glanced down at her legs again, liking what he saw.

Jen noticed Wes looking at her legs, but pretended not to. Okay, she was teasing him a little bit, not fixing her skirt as it rode up her thighs. But it was the most harmless kind of flirting. He was in a serious relationship with someone else, and so was she. She could flirt and tease a little bit and not worry about it. And anyway, Wes was gorgeous! It boosted her ego having a hunky guy like him checking her out.

One of Wesley's friends ordered Kamikaze shots. "Oh god I've already had too much," Jen lamented cautiously eyeing the shot in front of her.

"Oh come on, this is a family resort right?" Wesley joked.

"God really?" Jen said laughing at his joke. "Okay, whatever." Everyone at the table clinked their shot glasses and tossed it down, including Jen.

"Oh god," Jen said wavering in her bar stool.

Wesley quickly put his hand on her back to steady her. "Are you okay?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah, just keep your hand there a second," Jen said. She looked at him in the eye as she put her hand on his, keeping his hand there. His hand was right above her ass.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:40 PM