Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Okay," Jen said with a shrug.

"What's wrong baby, you don't like Maria?" Mike asked, seeing Jen was upset.

"She's okay I guess," Jen said with another shrug. "I don't know her well." Seeing Mike waiting for more, she added "She's in Kappa Phi, you know the sorority across the quad from us?"

"Yeah, I think so," Mike said uncertainly, not sure if he knew that or not. He wasn't much into Greek life. He joined his fraternity mostly because his best friend Sam wanted to.

"I mean, it's stupid," Jen said sheepishly. "Last year, some of the frats did a calendar of the 12 prettiest girls on campus. Each month they counted down, from 12th prettiest to 1st."

"Real nice," Mike said sarcastically with a laugh.

"They're pigs," Jen agreed.

"So, ah, you were in it right?" he asked cautiously, knowing this was dangerous territory. "What number were you?"

"Allie was fifth," Jen said. "I was second with Maria."

"With Maria?" Mike asked.

"We tied," Jen said with a sour look.

"That's crazy, you're way prettier than Maria," Mike said immediately. "But, ah ... who was first?"

"Kelly Donovan, a cheerleader," Jen said with that same sour look. "Cheerleaders always win things like that."

"But baby, you're not upset right? It's just a stupid calendar. I mean, who decided anyway?"

"I told you it was stupid," Jen said with a shrug. "It's just, I don't like seeing you talking to her. Maria. You know how girls are, right? Maria knows we're going out, so she wants you."

"I doubt that," Mike said with a laugh.

"No Mike that's how it works. In my world, that's how it works," Jen snapped, looking deadly serious. "And don't tell me you don't think she's really pretty."

"Jen, baby, I'm seriously not interested in any girl but you," Mike said holding her head in his hands.

"Okay," Jen said softly, seemingly appeased. She snuggled into his arms. Sounding embarrassed, she said "I'm sorry for being so psycho. I told you I get possessive."

"That's okay," Mike said holding her tight. "Like I said, possessive is good." It WAS good too. Mike liked Jen got jealous, it meant she really wanted him.

"Can I ask you something?" Mike said.

"Of course baby," Jen told him.

"So, ah, what did you do up here?" Mike asked.

"With other boys?" Jen said with a short laugh. "You really want to know?"

"Yeah, I do," Mike said, his voice both hesitant and urgent.

Jen looked at him, tilting her head as if studying him. "I'll show you," she finally said. "You won't get mad?"

"No," Mike promised.

"Okay." She crossed her arms and pulled off her sundress. "Something like this," she said.

"Okay ...," Mike said, breathing heavy as he looked at her naked body.

Jen pulled down Mike's pants. Then she straddled his legs again. She lowered herself on his cock. "Are you okay?" she asked when he was all the way inside her. Was he okay she fucked guys here?

"Yeah," Mike gasped, feeling the wonder of Jen's wonderful, tight, silky smooth pussy.

"You know those guys didn't mean anything right?" she said as she moved up and down on him. "They were before you."

"I know," Mike said, breathing hard.

"Mike, you won't be a shit right?" she said looking into his eyes.

"What?"

"You'll never cheat on me."

"Of course I won't."

"You promise?"

"I promise, I'd never cheat on you," Mike said solemnly.

Jen wrapped her arms around Mike's neck as she moved up and down on his cock. She adjusted herself so his cock rubbed against her clit. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I'm almost there."

"Yeah, I'm okay," Mike panted. He was surprised she was already close to cumming, it usually took her longer. It made him happy, clearly she was enjoying his cock inside her. He concentrated on baseball stats to keep from cumming, he wanted her to cum before he got his own pleasure.

Jen moved more urgently up and down on Mike's cock, shifting her position slightly so her clit rubbed harder against his cock. On top had become her favorite position with Mike. With Colin it'd been doggy, because she loved the feeling of being out of control, of being taken, of getting pounded. But Mike didn't like doggy. They'd tried it and both got frustrated, never able to find a rhythm. Part of the reason, Jen knew, was Mike's size. He repeatedly fell out when he tried pounding her hard from behind.

On top worked though. They could kiss, fondle each other. Also, she could control things and get herself off (without using her hand). Sometimes Mike could make her cum missionary style, but usually when she came with him during intercourse it was when she was on top.

"Um, baby, can you squeeze my nipples?" Jen asked with half closed eyes, biting her lip. "Oh yeah -- yeah -- yeah," she moaned, Mike squeezing her breasts and thumbing her nipples as she rubbed her clit against his cock. "Oh god!" she cried, digging her nails into his back as she came. Mike came soon after.

Later at home in bed, Jen asked, "Mike, what's the Barnes Fellowship?"

"It's no big deal," Mike said, looking sideways at Jen. "I've decided not to do it."

"But what is it?"

"Just a waste of time," Mike said evasively. "I've decided not to do it."

The next week, Jen met up with Allie at the We Are bar. "So where'd you disappear to at the party?" Allie asked as they ordered beers.

"You saw the drama between Mike and Colin," Jen said. "I had to get him out of there."

"You left Wesley hanging," Allie said. "He wasn't happy."

"Allie I have a boyfriend!" Jen said exasperated.

"When Colin was your boyfriend, we still had fun," Allie pointed out. Allie was right. She and Jen used to party and go clubbing all the time, flirting and fooling around with guys. More than once Jen ended up in a guy's bed.

"You know Colin and I were hot and cold," Jen said. "I never knew when we were together or broken up. Mike is different. I'm with him. God Allie, we're living together."

"You had fun in the pool with Wesley," Allie pointed out. "He told me."

"I was drunk okay?" Jen said feeling guilty. She'd flirted outrageously with Wesley, and they'd been touchy-feely under the water. At one point his hand had been in her bathing suit. And hers had been in his! It'd been more than just petting. Wesley had practically made her cum! That was why she came so fast with Mike, her body was already on the edge.

"Mike knows I'm a flirt," Jen said. "He's okay with it."

"He's okay with another guy fingering you?" Allie said with a surprised smile on her face.

"Will you hush!" Jen whispered, looking nervously around the bar. "Of course he doesn't know that." She gave Allie a threatening look. "And he doesn't need to, okay?"

"Don't tell me you didn't want to fuck Wesley," Allie whispered. She giggled. "I bet he's as good as Brian."

Jen knew Wesley was as big as Brian. And he knew how to touch a girl. But she'd been drunk. It was the sun and alcohol.

"Allie why do you want me to cheat on Mike?" she asked scornfully. But her scorn was directed at herself as much as Allie.

"Well, because, this is all he's got right?" Allie joked, wiggling her pinky.

"Okay I'm leaving," Jen said standing up.

"Will you stop," Allie said grabbing Jen. "You know that's the second time you've threatened to walk out on me."

"Well then stop being a bitch," Jen said scowling at Allie. "And answer my question, why don't you like Mike?"

"It's not I don't like bubble boy," Allie said. "I just don't want you to lose yourself in him. You do that you know. You lost 2 years of your life with Colin."

"I'm only 20."

"Exactly, you're just 20," Allie said, speaking from experience since she was just 20 too. "You should be having fun, doing crazy stuff, not playing house with a guy."

"I want to be with Mike," Jen insisted. "I love him."

"Oh god," Allie bemoaned. "Just like you loved Colin, right?" Seeing Jen's scowl, she said "Listen, I'm not saying break up with Mike. But what if it doesn't work out? Won't you regret it? I'm just saying, have fun, enjoy being 20. Hook up with Wesley. He won't say anything, Mike will never find out."

"You don't think cheating is wrong?" Jen scoffed.

"Mike hasn't given you a ring right? Okay, maybe you love him, I don't know. But remember your fling with your history teacher? He cheated, but that didn't mean he didn't love his wife."

When Jen got home later that day, she was surprised to see Sam there. He was at the kitchen table drinking beers with Mike. "Sam, what are you doing here?" she asked after giving him a hug hello.

"I'm taking a summer class, starts tomorrow," Sam said. "Mike said I could crash here a couple days? They're doing work on the frat house, it's uninhabitable for humanoids."

"Of course you can stay here," Jen said with a laugh. Mike and his friends always said things like they were in a science fiction movie.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:38 PM