Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Oh um, sorry," Jen said. Not only had she not returned Allie's calls, she'd lost touch with all her friends. "I've kinda been busy with Mike."

"God Jen really?" Allie derided, rolling her eyes. "What's the first rule? Never lose friends over a boyfriend. Friends are forever, boyfriends are temporary."

"Maybe not this boyfriend," Jen said softly.

Allie's mouth dropped open. "Jen are you serious?" she scoffed. "You're only a sophomore, you're too young to be thinking anything permanent."

"I'm a rising junior, just like you," Jen corrected her. "And I'm not saying permanent. I'm just saying Mike might not be temporary."

"What the fuck's the difference?" Allie said sarcastically.

Jen thought about it. "I don't know," she said with a laugh.

"You're such a dumb ass blonde," Allie said shaking her head. "I need a drink, come on."

"I'm not going anywhere with you until you take a shower," Jen said with a laugh. "God Brian's sweat is all over you."

Allie pushed her big tits in Jen's face and gave her a wicked, mischievous smile. "I know, don't you want to lick it off?" she teased playfully. The two best friends laughed and hugged again.

"So you and bubble boy are getting tight?" Allie asked later at the "We Are" bar, a pub just off campus notorious for accepting fake student IDs (neither Jen or Allie were legal drinkers yet).

"Yeah," Jen said a dreamy smile coming to her face.

"God stop you're going to make me throw up," Allie scoffed. "So what about your friends, you're dumping us?"

"I'm sorry Allie," Jen said squeezing her friend's hand. "You know, Mike was hurt, I had to take care of him."

"Yeah ..." Allie said, relenting. She'd been there, she knew how scary it got. Wanting to change the subject, she took a sip of her beer and gave Jen a crooked grin. "So how's the sex with bubble boy?"

"The sex is fine with Mike, thank you for asking," Jen answered, giving Allie a prim and proper look.

"Oh come on, details!" Allie pressed with a delighted smile on her face. "Does he make your toes curl? Does he make you scream?" She added with a giggle "Can you walk after fucking him?"

"Sex with Mike is wonderful Allie," Jen said with that dreamy smile again.

"What?" Allie said giving her friend a frown. "Doesn't sound like hot sweaty sex to me."

"This is better than hot sweaty sex," Jen told her.

"So you're saying your sex isn't hot and sweaty," Allie said crossing her arms. She had a knowing look on her face, as if saying "I'm not surprised, Mike doesn't look like a good fuck."

Jen knew exactly what Allie was thinking. "God Allie," she said bristling at the criticism of her boyfriend. "Our sex is awesome, okay?" she said irritably.

"Does he make you cum?" Allie shot back. "And don't try telling me that's not important."

"Are you seriously asking me that?" Jen scoffed. "I cum enough."

"Enough?" Allie scoffed back. "Doesn't sound like freaking awesome sex to me," sarcastically doing air quotes around "freaking awesome."

"Okay, I'm out of here," Jen said throwing money on the bar top and rising to go.

"Jen honey wait," Allie said grabbing her arm. "I'm sorry, I'm just upset I never see you anymore."

"Okay," Jen said accepting Allie's apology. "But I have to go, Mike is waiting at home."

"Okay, whatever," Allie said. "You're going to Tony Tony's Fourth of July party right?"

"I don't know," Jen said noncommittally. She knew Mike wouldn't have fun, all the "populars" would be there.

"Jen you have to, you can't just drop off the face of the earth," Allie urged her. She grinned. "I'll be nice to bubble boy, promise."

"So, um, there's a big Fourth of July party at Tony Ton ... um, Tony's," Jen said hesitantly, barely stopping herself from saying "Tony Tony." She didn't want to have to explain how Tony got his nick name. "You remember him?"

"Yeah sure," Mike said. Forcing enthusiasm into his voice, he cheerfully said "We should definitely go."

"You want to go?" Jen said surprised.

"Definitely, we don't have any other plans right?" Mike said forcing a big smile on his face.

In truth, the last thing Mike wanted to do was to spend time with Jen's friends. But he worried about Jen becoming a hermit. HE was a hermit. He was anti-social to a fault. But that wasn't Jen, and he didn't want to change her. First, because he knew she'd resent it later on. And second, what attracted him to Jen was her bubbly, outgoing personality, and he didn't want to change that. Also, while it made him nervous to be around her friends, he knew keeping her away from them was unfair.

Jen found herself getting excited as the fourth approached. She missed seeing her friends and a lot of them would be at Tony's party (either because they were spending the summer at State College or making a special trip for the party). Even more, she was excited to go to the party with Mike. He was quietly well known around campus, both because of the Barnes award, and also what he did at Crypts. She was proud to be his girlfriend, and looked forward to people seeing her on his arm.

The day of the party she wore a light summer sundress and flats. Underneath she wore a bikini because it was going to be a pool party at Tony's apartment complex. Because she was using the sundress kinda like a cover-up, she picked out one of her shorter ones. She wore it for Mike, she knew he had a thing for legs.

Mike hid his nervousness as they drove to Tony's place. "It's just one day, don't act like a fool, don't fuck things up," he kept telling himself.

Jen stayed closed to Mike's side at the party. That was a relief, but as the day progressed he could tell she was eager to talk and catch up with friends. "You don't have to babysit me, I can take care of myself," Mike said. He made sure to smile so she wouldn't think he was upset.

"I'm not babysitting you honey, I want to be with you," Jen insisted, hugging his arm. But in truth she was longing to socialize with her friends. That was her nature, she was a big extroverted social butterfly, she couldn't help it.

"I'm fine, I was going to go inside and watch the game anyway," Mike said.

"Oh, um ... so I guess I'll hang out here a while," Jen said hesitantly.

"That's cool, I'll see you in a little bit," Mike said giving her a quick kiss. Although he plastered a smile on his face, Mike's anxiety level spiked sky high as they parted.

As he walked to the game room, he felt a soft hand on his arm. "Hey Mike," he heard a pretty voice say.

Mike turned and saw a pretty Spanish girl. It was Maria Fernandez, an undergrad in the engineering department. Mike knew her from TA'ing her freshman and sophomore calculus classes. They chatted a few minutes. She heard about what happened at Crypts and asked how he was feeling.

"You're going with Jennifer Johnson?" Maria asked impressed, glancing at the other side of the pool where Jen was talking with friends.

"Yeah," Mike said.

Maria nodded, looking at Mike as if seeing him in a new light. Then she asked "So when are you doing the Barnes Fellowship? This year, right?"

"Ah, I'm not sure I'm going to do it," Mike said uncertainly.

"Are you serious?" Maria said shocked. "That's the best part!"

"Yeah well ..." Mike said evasively. Just then he noticed Allie standing off to the side with a couple of guys. She was looking at Mike, giving him a quizzical look.

Mike went inside the game room. He kept one eye on the baseball game and one eye on Jen outside at the pool.

"Hey Jen, you remember Brian," Allie said, smiling as she walked up with her contractor lover. "This is her friend Wesley."

"Oh hi," Jen said looking at Brian and then Wesley, and then back at Brian. She blushed slightly, the memory of Brian fucking Allie from behind flashing through her head. She saw Wesley had the same broad shouldered, hard abs physique of Brian. She wondered if he sported the same impressive package inside his swimsuit as his friend.

"I heard Mike talking to Maria," Allie told Jen.

"Mike knows Maria?" Jen said with a frown, looking over towards the game room.

Allie gave her an "I don't know" shrug. "He's your boyfriend," she pointed out. Then she asked "What's the Barnes Fellowship?"

"What?" Jen asked, having never heard of it.

"So what's your major?" Wesley asked Jen.

"Oh um, marketing and dance," Jen said distractingly. "What's the Barnes Fellowship, and how does Mike know Maria?" she thought to herself. Then Jen saw Maria on the other side of the pool, flirting with a group of boys. Jen frowned seeing Maria in an incredibly skimpy bikini, more revealing that hers. But Mike was nowhere around Maria. That made her feel better.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:37 PM