Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 04

Author's note: Yes, there are some continuity problems with this long story. For example, in the last chapter Jen admits being with Colin once after she started dating Mike. But in fact Jen had already told Mike that in an earlier chapter (which I discovered after posting the last chapter). And I'm sure there are some other inconsistencies.

In a story this long - and given the fact this is a hobby and I only have so much time to write it - there are going to be some inconsistencies like this. I think they're minor, but you can judge for yourself. I hope they don't hurt your enjoyment of the story.

Continuing Book 1: Cheating. This Part 4 continues the flashback from Part 3.

A week later Mike moved out of the frat house into a one bedroom apartment. It dug into his savings but it was worth it, because Jen essentially moved in with him (officially she still lived in her sorority house, but she spent most nights with Mike).

A few days later Mike had another checkup. Dr. Waterman grinned at Jen as he gave Mike a clean bill of health. Jen blushed, but she and Mike exchanged an excited smile.

The couple rushed back to their new apartment. Jen offered to change into something slinky, but Mike stopped her. "I love you just the way you are," he said. She was wearing her typical tom boyish outfit: jeans, loose blouse and sneakers. To Mike she was the most adorable, sexiest girl alive (especially since he knew she wore tights under the jeans).

In a fairy tale, their first love making would have been long and passionate, exploring, taking their time and ending in mutual delicious orgasms. But they were too worked up for patience. They'd both gone without intercourse for months, Jen's last time with Colin, and Mike with his last girlfriend almost a year ago.

Their lips barely parted as they urgently tore at each other's clothes, both of them kicking off their shoes. Mike got on top and Jen parted her legs. "Jen, I don't have a condom," Mike said suddenly remembering birth control.

"It's okay I'm on the pill," Jen said. "Come on baby," she said desperately, grabbing his ass and pulling him towards her. She so needed laid, it'd been so long!

Mike pressed his cock between her pussy lips. But he had a hard time getting in. By that time in her life, Jen had had a few lovers, Colin as well as a number of short term hookups and boyfriends she had during her many breakups with Colin (usually after she caught him cheating). But her teenage pussy had tightened back up after not getting fucked for months and Mike (being relatively inexperienced) struggled to get inside.

Both got frustrated at Mike's failed attempts to penetrate her. Finally Jen said "Let me baby." They switched positions, with Mike on his back and Jen on top. Being much more experienced, she expertly took his penis in her hand and lowered herself onto him. There was initial resistance, but being thin (and because she was soaking), he easily slid inside her.

"Oh god!" Mike gasped at feeling Jen's exquisite pussy for the first time. So warm and tight, so silky smooth.

Jen lowered herself so Mike was completely inside her, then she remained still. She knew by the desperate look on his face he wouldn't last long, but she hoped by going slow he'd be able to hold out for a little while. She wanted to make their first time really good for him.

After Mike seemed to calm down a bit, Jen moved up and down on his shaft. She was used to longer strokes with Colin. With Mike's smaller penis she had to adjust so he wouldn't fall out of her.

Jen leaned forward to kiss Mike. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you baby," she said as they kissed and made love.

"I love you too baby," Mike gushed, reveling in the intimacy and pleasure of being inside Jen for the first time. "You feel so good."

"You feel good too," Jen said her heart full of love.

Moments later Jen felt Mike's cock twitch inside her. She knew he was about to cum. She squeezed her pussy muscles and fucked him harder and faster to increase his pleasure. "Cum inside me baby!" she said urgently.

Mike cried out as he came, bucking up and down, his body tensing and spasming. Jen locked her lips on Mike's, wanting her tongue in his mouth when he came.

Jen held Mike tight as he came down from his orgasm, panting in her face. She felt happy and content.

"Did you cum," Mike said, his question coming out like a statement, knowing she hadn't. He sounded disappointed.

"No, but it's okay," Jen said deciding not to lie. An orgasm would have been nice, but for her their sex had been about emotions, not physical pleasure, and on that level it'd been wonderful, the best.

"Let me take care of you," he said rolling Jen onto her back and getting between her legs.

"Mike, baby, I'm fine," Jen assured him. She could tell he didn't really want to eat her out, not after just cumming inside her. Guys had such phobias about sperm (even their own), and Mike was no different.

"I want to," Mike insisted. He lowered his head and tentatively licked Jen's clit.

Jen could tell this was really important to him. He clearly had been disappointed when she didn't cum from their love making. She wondered if this had happened to him before with other girls, not able to get his partner to cum during intercourse. Up to that point, she hadn't asked Mike much about his previous girlfriends. Truth was, she didn't like thinking about Mike with other girls. Just the thought of him with another girl ... well, it got her upset.

Mike quickly brought Jen to an orgasm with his tongue. Jen melted into his arms after cumming, her body aglow from her climax. This boy had a magic tongue!

Later that night they made love again. This time they did it missionary. Mike lasted longer this time, but still Jen didn't cum. But knowing it was important to him, she faked an orgasm. "That was freaking awesome!" she gushed. It HAD been awesome, emotionally. She was rewarded with a big smile from Mike. He looked kinda full of himself too, which she thought was cute.

They acted like newlyweds, fucking all the time. Living together in Mike's apartment, they could do it whenever they wanted. So they did, once or twice a day! They couldn't get enough of each other.

Mike and Jen became inseparable and grew closer. One morning Mike came up behind Jen as she was getting dressed. He liked watching her dress (just as much watching her undress), and she didn't seem to mind.

Jen stood at her dresser with her lingerie draw open. Standing behind, Mike kissed her shoulder as he watched her pick out underwear. "Why don't you ever wear these?" Mike asked touching a small pile of bras Jen rarely wore.

The bra in Jen's hand - the one she picked out for today - was padded to make her look bigger. The bras Mike touched were all unpadded.

"Um - I feel better wearing these," Jen said referring to the padded bra. She usually wore padded bras. They added about a cup size.

"Why?" Mike asked.

"Um ..." Jen said, feeling embarrassed. She was happy with her body, except for her small breasts. She didn't want to admit that to Mike. No one liked talking about their flaws or insecurities.

Mike read her mind. "You're perfect," he said reaching around her front and cupping her small breasts. "I love you just the way you are."

"You think so?" Jen asked, turning around to look into his eyes. She blushed, embarrassed to talk about it but wanting to know. "You don't wish I was bigger?"

"Your breasts are perfect," Mike said sincerely. He gave each of them a loving kiss. "They fit you, your dancer's body."

"Yeah but, you like looking at girls with big tits right?" she said with a tight smile.

"No I don't," Mike said. "I mean, sure, I look. But I like girls like you."

"So you admit you look," Jen scoffed, pushing Mike's hands off her and moving away to finish dressing. But she had a big crooked grin on her face. That day, she wore one of her unpadded bras. She did the next day too, and the next. A couple weeks later, after Mike assured her repeatedly he preferred the natural look of the unpadded bras, Jen threw away almost all of the padded bras (keeping just a couple for certain outfits).

The school year ended and they decided to spend the summer in State College, living together in Mike's apartment. Mike got a summer job as a research assistant in the computer lab, and Jen worked as a children's counselor at a women's clinic.

On a Saturday a few weeks into the summer, Jen went to her sorority house. She'd mostly moved all her stuff to Mike's apartment, but there were a few last things she needed. Being summer and the middle of the day, the house was empty. As she neared her bedroom she saw the door was partially opened. She grinned as she heard moans and grunts coming from the room. Allie was getting fucked!

Feeling mischievous, Jen peeked in. Allie was on her elbows and knees, and a guy she didn't know was fucking her from behind. Jen couldn't help noticing the guy was ripped, like an Adonis. As the guy banged Allie with long, hard strokes she saw he was really big.

Jen had intended just a quick peek, but she was mesmerized by the hard fucking Allie was getting. So she stood in the doorway, watching. She watched as Allie came hard on the guy's cock. Then, moments later, she watched as the guy came, grunting and ramming Allie's pussy hard from behind.

After cumming, the guy collapsed on top of Allie. He slowly slid his cock out of her pussy. Jen saw his cock was covered with milky sperm, and she saw sperm leak from Allie's pussy (which gaped open from getting fucked by such a big cock). Allie hadn't made the guy wear a condom. She was on the pill, just like Jen. She also preferred skin-to-skin (again like Jen).

Still panting, Allie glanced towards the door and saw Jen. "Jen," Allie said surprised.

"Oh sorry," Jen said, ducking away and hoping they wouldn't realize how long she'd watched.

"Jen honey, wait, I want to talk to you," Allie yelled from the bedroom. Jen was so embarrassed she wanted to get out of the sorority house that very moment, but instead she sat down in the common room and waited for her best friend.

Allie joined her a few minutes later. She wore a t-shirt and shorts (and clearly wasn't wearing a bra). She was holding the guy's hand. Jen was relieved to see he was dressed too, although his loose t-shirt didn't hide his broad shoulders and lean physique, and she noticed he fit his jeans very nicely (and of course she'd seen what he had inside those jeans).

Allie did the introductions. His name was Brian and he was a contractor, doing some work on the sorority house. Allie and Brian hugged and kissed, and after promising to call later, Brian left to get back to another job site.

"God you reek of sex," Jen said after Brian was gone.

"I know, isn't it great?" Allie said delightedly. They both laughed and then hugged. The best friends hadn't seen each other since the school year ended.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were staying home the summer," Jen asked.

"God my parents are impossible," Allie lamented. "I'm staying here a couple weeks, I need a break." She scowled at Jen and said sarcastically "Thanks for returning my calls."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:37 PM