Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 03

Continuing Book 1, Cheating. This chapter takes place between Consequences Part 2 (the Crypts interlude) and He Fucked My Girl Part 1.

Doctor Waterman finished his examination of Mike, his first check up since moving back to the frat house. "The ribs are healing well," he said. "How are the headaches?"

"They're gone," Mike said trying to sound extra healthy. He was tired of bed rest, he wanted a normal schedule again. "The dizziness is gone too."

"You woke up this morning with a headache, and you got dizzy too," Jen pointed out, holding Mike's arm protectively. Looking at the doctor she said "He's getting better, but he still needs rest."

"But no migraines," Mike hurriedly pointed out.

The doctor nodded, agreeing with Jen. "You had a major concussion Mike, you need to take it seriously," he said frowning at Mike. "You can't rush it, otherwise you might have issues down the road."

Mike gave Jen a "thanks a lot" grimace after the doctor left. "I'm going crazy not doing anything," he complained. "I feel like a prisoner in the frat house."

"You need to get better baby," Jen said soothingly, hugging his arm. "Just another week or two."

As they walked out of the hospital, Jen saw the doctor and said to Mike, "Um, give me a sec okay?"

"Doctor Waterman?" Jen tentatively asked. "Can I ask you something?" She guided him into an empty consultation room.

"How can I help you?" Dr. Waterman asked.

"Um, I was wondering ...," Jen began. She felt embarrassed but she needed to ask. Even though they were alone she whispered, "Is Mike well enough for sex?"

Dr. Waterman managed to keep from smiling. Folding his arms and putting on his most clinical face, he asked "What kind of sex?"

Jen blushed red. "Um ... intercourse?" she said, her statement coming out like a question.

Somehow Dr. Waterman kept a straight face. He shook his head and said "I think it might be better to wait, probably another 2 weeks."

"Oh," Jen said looking disappointment. Still blushing, she stammered, "Um ... other kinds of sex?"

Dr. Waterman put his hand under his chin, as if he was giving her question a lot of thought. "Other kinds of sex are fine," he said after a dramatic pause. "As long as he doesn't jar his head."

"I understand, thanks Dr. Waterman," Jen said, hurrying away. Doctor Waterman watched Jen as she walked away, his eyes on her shapely ass and long legs. He shook his head enviously. "Mike Andrews is a lucky guy," he thought to himself.

Since Mike moved home, Jen spent more time with him at his frat house than her sorority. Most nights Jen went to her sorority house to sleep, but tonight she was sleeping over with Mike.

Inside Mike's room, Jen got ready for bed. She undressed to her panties and put on his frat t-shirt, the one she'd begun using as a nightgown.

Jen noticed Mike discreetly turned his head when she undressed. "You don't have to do that you know," she said smiling at him. "You can watch me undress. I'm your girlfriend right?" She sat next to him on bed so her bare knee touched his hand.

"Yeah," Mike said, amazed at how fast things had changed. It took weeks before she let him inside her blouse. Their sex so far had been limited to some oral (and not much of that!). Now, all of a sudden, it was okay for him to watch her undress? But then, he did save her at Crypts. Being a hero had its rewards!

Mike caressed her knee. Her legs were amazing, long, slim and shapely, so smooth and unblemished like they were airbrushed.

"Feels good," Jen whispered, letting him touch her.

"Yeah?" Mike asked, moving his hand higher up her inner thigh

"Yeah," Jen said, the one word coming out like a moan. She closed her eyes and her breathing got harder as Mike caressed her, especially as he moved his hand up her leg towards her panties. She needed sex as much as Mike, maybe more. It'd been weeks - months! - since she last got fucked. It was the longest she'd gone without sex since losing her virginity to Colin (and to her regret Colin was the last to fuck her) (Author's note: See Consequences - Part 2). She so needed laid!

She and Mike hadn't gone all the way yet. Originally it'd been because she wanted to go slow. She knew from the start Mike was special, and she didn't want him to think she was easy. Then when she was ready Crypts happened, and since then there'd been no opportunity to fool around, not with Mike recuperating in the hospital. Mike had only recently been released from the hospital, and they'd been little opportunity with his family around all the time. Tonight was practically their first time alone since Crypts.

Now, she so wanted to jump his bones! She needed it! But she couldn't, it was literally doctor's orders.

Mike needed release, she saw it in his eyes. It wasn't her way to leave her man with blue balls. Giving him a playful, sexy smile, she began working on his belt.

The door opened as she was pulling down his pants. It was Sam.

"Shit guys don't you know how to use a lock?" Sam said disgustedly, averting his eyes from the scene on Mike's bed. He loved Mike like a brother, but at the moment he was girlfriendless and the last thing he needed was to see his roommate getting his rocks off (especially with a hottie like Jenny Johnson).

Jen hurriedly covered herself and Mike with a blanket.

"Sorry Sam," Mike said, but he was grinning as if saying "I know you wish you were me." They were best friends and gave each other shit all the time.

"Um, Sam, could you give us a minute?" Jen asked. "Like, um, a half hour?"

"Yeah, sure," Sam said with a huff.

Jen locked the door behind Sam. Then she walked back over to the bed, again bumping her knee against Mike's hand. "Hi," she said to him, smiling.

"Hi," Mike said smiling back, caressing her leg again.

Jen crossed her arms in front of her, then pulled off Mike's frat shirt. She stood in front of him, completely nude except for cotton panties.

"God Jen," Mike gasp, barely able to breathe as he gazed at her bare breasts. "You've so perfect."

"You really like them?" Jen asked.

"They're perfect," Mike gushed, looking at them practically reverently.

Jen broke out in a big lopsided smile, clearly pleased by Mike's unabashed praise. He was the first guy she ever met who seemed to PREFER small tits!

"You can touch them you know," she said with a giggle, pulling his hands up to cup her. Her breathing got hard again as he fondled her. Mike didn't have the most talented touch, but her nipples were super sensitive and she was already going out of her head horny.

She knew they didn't have much time, not with Sam waiting outside. She pushed him onto his back. She gave him a crooked smile as she finished pulling off his pants.

Mike's heart was pounding! Was this it? Was she finally going to let him fuck her?

Reading Mike's thoughts, Jen rubbed his arm and said "Dr. Waterman said we have to wait."

"What?" Mike said, not understanding.

"We have to be careful baby," Jen said softly stroking his cheek. Giving him an encouraging smile, she said "Don't worry, I'll take care of you." Pulling her long blonde hair to the side, she lowered her head and swallowed Mike into her mouth.

It was easy for Jen to take all of Mike's penis into her mouth. She was used to going down on guys like Colin, all bigger than Mike. She thought back to the hands/toilet roll test from high school. Mike didn't measure up favorably against that test. But she didn't care, he was the only man she wanted.

After cumming, Mike tried rolling Jen onto her back so he could eat her out. He could tell she was horny by her flushed cheeks, heavy lidded eyes, parted lips and heavy breathing (he started thinking of that as her cum face).

But Jen wouldn't let him. "I don't want you to shake your head," she told him. "Besides, Sam is coming back in a minute. Don't worry, I'm fine."

Jen put his frat t-shirt back on and rolled over onto her side, holding Mike's hand so he spooned her from behind. She faced the wall away from Sam's bed on the other side of the room. Sam found them that way a few minutes later, spooning under the blanket with the lights off. Sam undressed and got into bed.

In the darkened room, Mike quietly curled his arm under Jen's body, cupping her breast with his hand. "What are you doing?" she whispered.

"Shhh," Mike whispered back. He began kneading her breast and rubbing her already hard nipple through his t-shirt.

"Stop Mike," Jen whined. She was already horny, the last thing she needed was teasing.

"Let me take care of you," Mike whispered. He slipped his other hand into her panties and began rubbing her clit.

Jen's breath caught as she felt Mike's finger on her clit. Mike was seriously doing this, with his roommate just steps away?! She worriedly glanced over her shoulder towards Sam's bed. In the dim moonlight he looked to be asleep. If she pushed Mike away the noise would probably wake Sam up. Her body could definitely use an orgasm. She decided to go with it.

But Mike's touch was more enthusiastic than talented. His desire to take care of her needs was sweet, but he'd have to do better to get her off. She put her hand over his, guiding him to how she liked being touched. Where she liked it, how fast, how hard. After a few moments he got it. Not perfect, but enough to make her cum. "Feels good baby," she whispered encouragingly.

Jen's praise made Mike's heart leap. He moved his other hand under the t-shirt to her bare breast. With that hand he thumbed her hard nipple while with the other he rubbed her clit.

Jen bit into the pillow to stay quiet. She still couldn't believe Mike was doing this with Sam in the room! But the shit was definitely going to make her cum!

Jen barely stifled a moan when Mike began kissing up her neck behind her ear. She was so close! She clamped her hand over Mike's, not to stop him, but to get him to rub her clit harder. Mike did, and moments later Jen's orgasm rolled over her. She bit into the pillow again as her body shuddered with orgasmic pleasure.

She panted into the pillow as she recovered from her climax. It wasn't the best orgasm she'd ever had, but it was probably the kinkiest with Sam just a few feet away in the other bed. She realized the kinkiness made it more exciting.

She turned around to face Mike. "You bad boy," she whispered, grinning at him in the moonlight. "What got into you?"

"I like making you feel good," Mike whispered smiling back at her. It made him feel good to give her pleasure.

"You do huh?" Jen said, smiling and beaming at him. Mike was so unlike every other guy she ever dated, especially Colin. With Colin, it was all about him, it was her job to pleasure him. With Mike, things were equal, it was about pleasuring each other. Jen snuggled into Mike's arms, feeling happy and secure.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:35 PM