Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Later that night Jenny excitedly showed her father the acceptance letter. "Penn State huh?" he said eyeing the letter.

"Yeah, we can go to football games together!" Jenny said excitedly.

"Not sure I can make it to games," father said doubtfully. They were middle class, but just barely so. Despite being a lifelong fan, Jenny's father had never been to a Penn State game, it cost too much.

He frowned as he read the letter. "I hope you're not thinking I'm paying your student loans."

"Dad, no," Jenny said softly. "I'll pay when I graduate."

"Okay," father said with an uncaring shrug, handing the acceptance letter back to her. "Well, congrats." He went into the kitchen for a beer.

Jenny stood there, arms at her side, watching him disappear into the kitchen. She was crestfallen. If he'd given her a big hug or said "I'll really miss you when you go to college," it would've made her day. Yet his first thought had been the student loans.

A few weeks later Colin drove Jenny to MakeOut Point. He pulled her to him, wanting to fuck.

"We can't Colin," Jenny said gently pushing him away. "I've got my period."

"Seriously?" Colin said frustrated.

"Sorry," Jenny said with a shrug.

"Okay well, come on," Colin said, putting his hand behind Jenny's head and pulling her face to his crotch. Jenny inwardly signed. She was the person in pain, she had to deal with the cramps, yet she also had to service him. What about her needs? But what could she do? This was what girlfriends did right?

With another sigh, Jenny opened his pants and went down on him.

The next day after school Jenny called Colin to invite him over to her house. She was still annoyed with him. With her period they couldn't have sex, but they were still boyfriend/girlfriend, they could hang out right? But Colin didn't answer his cell phone.

Later Sophie called. "Wanna go to the mall?" she asked.

"Sure," Jenny said with a shrug. She didn't have a lot of money but she enjoyed window shopping and browsing the sales and bargain aisles.

As they walked from Sophie's car to the mall entrance, Jenny saw a black Mustang with red fire stripes running down the sides. It looked just like Colin's car. Curious, Jenny walked over, with Sophie close behind.

As they got closer, Jenny saw the Mustang rocking back and forth. She looked inside and her hand went to her mouth. It was Colin. He had his pants down, and he was on top of a pretty brunette (Jenny later found out her name was Amanda and she worked at the mall). The brunette had her blouse open and her skirt hiked up. Colin was mauling her tits – which were enormous, DDs at least – while he fucked her.

Jenny cried out in horror and ran back to Sophie's car, crying. Sophie hurriedly followed. "Fuck!" Colin said at being caught. He tossed Amanda aside, pulled up his pants and ran after Jenny.

"Jenny wait let me explain!" Colin said grabbing her arm.

"You shit!" Jenny said tears falling down her cheeks. She pounded her fists against his chest. "You cheat! You cheater!"

"It's not what you think!" Colin insisted.

"You're cheating on me!" Jenny cried.

"But Amanda doesn't mean anything to me!" Colin said.

"You think that makes it alright?" Jenny said incredulously. Still crying, she ran to Sophie's car and the two girls drove away.

At home, Jenny's mom hugged and comforted her. "I'm sorry you broke up, but it's probably for the best," mom said consolingly. "I know Colin's type, he's not good for you."

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked her cheeks tear streaked.

"Just trust me honey," mom said with a sad knowing smile.

All week long Colin tried to get back together with Jenny. "We love each other, why are you so upset?" Colin implored.

"You cheated on me!" Jenny said incredulously.

"But I love you, and you love me too," Colin said reaching for her. "I'm sorry, I'll never do it again I promise."

Jenny wavered, but remembered her mother's warning. "No Colin," she said walking away, tears welling up in her eyes.

A few weeks later, Jenny was still trying to get over Colin and the hurt and humiliation of his cheating when she came home to her father yelling at her mother. She was coming into the middle of a big argument. She heard her father scream, "And I don't need that spoiled brat bragging about how she's going to Penn State games while I work my ass off putting food on the table!" Then she heard the door slam as he stormed out.

Jenny cautiously approached the kitchen. Her mother sat at the table, crying. "What's wrong mom?" Jenny said going to her.

"Your father left us," mom said, wiping tears from her cheeks.

"He left us?" Jenny said, shocked. Grief suddenly overwhelmed her. "He left us?" she repeated, tears welling up in her eyes.

Seeing her distress, mom took Jenny into her arms. "Why'd he leave us?" Jenny asked, tears falling down her cheeks. "Because of me?"

"No honey not you," mom said soothingly. She had trouble saying the next words, but she finally did. "Your father cheated on me. He's been cheating on me. I confronted him about it. That's why he left."

"Oh mom, he cheated on you?" Jenny said looking desperately at her mother, sobbing now. "What're you going to do?"

"I don't know," mom said, anguish covering her face. She was crying too. "I still love him so much!"

A few days later Jenny was still walking around in a stupor when Mr. Hayden approached. "Jenny are you okay?" he asked concerned. She hadn't been her usual bubbly self this week.

"I'm fine," Jenny lied, forcing a grin. She hadn't told anyone about her father's cheating and leaving, other than her best friends Sophie and Paige. She couldn't handle talking about it.

Mr. Hayden grinned and showed her a DVD. "Chicago," he said handing the DVD to Jenny. "You can add it to your portfolio, for when you audition for shows in college." Some of his students had videoed their musical production and used editing software on their Macs to produce a HD version of their show. "It's quite good, the DVD. I might show it next week in class."

"Awesome," Jenny said, trying to sound interested but not caring about the stupid video. Then an idea occurred to her. She asked "Um, can we watch it after school?" She hated her house now. Her father's words before he left echoed in her head whenever she was there. "Did he leave because of me?" she constantly wondered, the guilt overwhelming. She'd rather stay at school and watch the stupid DVD than go home.

"Uh sure," Mr. Hayden stammered. It was a dumb idea. An idiotic idea. A dangerous idea. Yet ....

Mr. Hayden hesitantly suggested "We could go to my house ...."

"Okay," Jenny agreed with an uncaring shrug. She didn't care where, as long as it wasn't her house.

Mr. Hayden lived in a small house on the outskirts of town. Usually he parked in the driveway. This time though, he drove into the garage and closed the garage door with the remote before getting out of the car. He didn't want his neighbors to see the young high school girl with him.

"Um, where's your wife?" Jenny asked as she glanced at the pictures in the family room. Judging by the pictures, Mr. Hayden and his wife had two kids, a boy and a girl.

"Mary and the kids are visiting her parents this week, in Alabama," Mr. Hayden explained. "She's pregnant you know, with our third."

"Oh I didn't know, that's awesome," Jenny said.

"She's due soon," he said. "This was her last chance to travel for a while."

"Oh okay," Jenny said as she looked at more pictures. She looked at their wedding picture. Mrs. Hayden had been really pretty. The next picture showed Mrs. Hayden in a cheerleader outfit. "She was a cheerleader?" Jenny asked surprised.

"Yeah, like you," Mr. Hayden said grinning at her. "That's how I met her. She cheered at Alabama, I played football."

"Oh wow, I didn't know," Jenny said, impressed. Mr. Hayden played college football? At a big school like Alabama? But then she always thought he looked athletic.

"Not as good as your Colin though," he said with a chuckle.

"He's not my Colin, we broke up," Jenny said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay," Jenny said with a shrug. She didn't want to think about Colin. She looked at recent pictures of Mrs. Hayden. She was still cute, although not the beauty from college. Kinda pleasantly plump. But still pretty.

"Wine?" Mr. Hayden said, offering Jenny a glass. He chuckled at her startled looked. "I drank when I was your age, I know how it is. Just don't tell anyone."

"Okay," Jenny said with a laugh, taking a sip of the wine. Actually she wasn't that surprised at being asked, not after drinking champagne with Mr. Tower.

Mr. Hayden looked at the pictures of his wife from college. "You remind me of Mary," he said.

"Seriously?" Jenny said with another laugh. She'd never met Mrs. Hayden in person, but from the pictures it was clear she was stacked!

"That's not what I meant," Mr. Hayden said with a laugh. "Your personality. You're bubbly like Mary, always saying the right things to make people feel good about themselves."

"Thanks," Jenny said, blushing at his praise. "I don't know. I guess I want people to like me."

"I think you're succeeding, you're popular right?" he said grinning at her.

"I guess," Jenny said with a modest shrug. She took another sip of the wine. Being popular wasn't all that people thought it was. It was a lot of work, like a competition.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:34 PM