Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"You're almost in college, you should call me Frank," Frank said with a friendly smile. He casually leaned his back against the wall. "So I hear you're going to Penn State?"

"Not yet," Jenny said. "I'm wait listed."

"I'm sure you'll get in," Frank said encouragingly. "Pick a major yet?"

"I think marketing," Jenny said taking another sip of the champagne. "I'd like to minor in dance too."

"Ah, you want to dance professionally?" Frank asked clearly interested.

"I'm not good enough for that," Jenny said. She shrugged. "Just for fun."

"You're a wonderful dancer," Frank gushed. "If that's your dream, I say go for it."

Jenny couldn't help smiling, pleased at his compliment. She took another sip of the champagne. It was nice having an adult speak to her like an adult. He seemed sincerely interested in her. It felt good, sipping champagne and talking to him, and the champagne gave her a warm glow.

"Refill?" Frank asked, producing an open bottle of champagne from somewhere.

"Um, sure," Jenny said holding out her glass. "Thanks Mr. – I mean thanks Frank."

"This is Dom Perignon, a really good champagne," Frank said as he filled her glass.

"Oh, I've heard of it," Jenny said. She wasn't sure if she had, but she wanted to be polite. She definitely liked it.

"Another good thing about dancing, it'll keep off the freshman 15," Frank said with a grin.

"I'm not going to gain 15 pounds," Jenny said with a laugh. She couldn't imagine gaining 15 pounds, she'd be obese.

"That's good, you wouldn't want to lose your figure," Frank joked. He teasing poked her in the stomach, like he was tickling her. Then he ran his finger up her stomach a few inches. She definitely had a firm, flat stomach.

Jenny giggled at the tickling.

"You're ticklish," Frank said with a big grin, stepping close to refill her glass again.

"Yeah," Jenny agreed still giggling. She held out her glass and didn't retreat as Frank stepped closer.

They chatted some more, now barely a foot apart. Jenny felt tipsy as she downed the second glass of champagne. She wavered on her feet and Frank steadied her, putting his hand on her back just above her ass.

Jenny of course knew Mr. Tower was flirting with her. She got hit on all the time, she knew the signs. She was incredibly flattered a man as charming, handsome and rich as Mr. Tower was paying any attention to her.

She knew how to flirt back. It was fun, like a game. Like, how much attention can you get from a boy?

Jenny allowed herself to stumble into Mr. Tower's arms, falling into his chest. As part of the fake stumble, she "accidentally" pressed her knee between Mr. Tower's legs.

Frank wrapped his arms around Jenny, to steady her. "Sorry Mr. Tower," Jenny said giving him her most innocent look, looking at him with her big blue eyes. Rather than pull away, she lingered in his arms. She didn't even pull away when he began stroking her back.

"Call me Frank," Frank reminded her. He continued to stroke her back, his hands moving down towards her ass.

Jenny started feeling uncomfortable when she felt his erection press against her tummy, and his hands move onto her behind. When Frank said "You're very pretty Jenny" and lowered his head to kiss her, Jenny knew for sure her little flirtation had gone too far. This was Sophie's father after all.

Jenny quickly pulled away. "Um, I've got to go," she hurriedly said turning to leave. "Bye, um, Frank."

Jenny borrowed Sophie's bike and rode it home. It bothered her Sophie's dad had come on to her. But it delighted her too, it was like an ego boost, and after all she'd kinda encouraged him. In the end she decided it was harmless. After all, Mr. Tower had probably been drunk. She decided to pretend like it never happened. In fact, it was the last time Jenny thought about Mr. Tower for years.

Colin was waiting in the garage when she arrived. They hurried to her bedroom. Within moments they were naked. Colin got on top and mounted her.

Colin flipped Jenny over onto her hands and knees, into the doggy position. This was Jenny's favorite position. It made her feel so naughty, so out of control, and she loved how Colin reached under her to squeeze her tits as he fucked her hard from behind.

Jenny came, and Colin followed a few moments later. Jenny was on the pill now so Colin fucked her bareback. She sooo liked it better this way. Skin on skin felt so much better, and the feel of Colin's cum hitting her walls in powerful bursts really turned her on.

They collapsed onto the bed, panting. They both looked at the clock and grinned excitedly at each other. They had enough time to do it again!

As Colin recovered, he caressed Jenny's small breasts. "You hate my breasts don't you?" Jenny asked bothered.

"I don't hate them," Colin said with a laugh.

"You wish they were bigger," Jenny said.

Colin shrugged. Laughing again he said "Bigger is better right?" He pressed his half hard cock against her thigh. "You like big, right?"

"What can I do Colin?" Jenny said, annoyed and hurt. "This is who I am."

"Tell you what," Colin said, smiling and trying to sound supportive. "When I get drafted and get my first check, the first thing I'll do is buy you bigger tits."

Jenny bristled at that. "Not a new car?" she asked sarcastically.

"You come first with me babe," Colin said oblivious to Jenny's sarcasm and hurt feelings. He was hard again. He got on top and fucked her again.

The next day, Jenny went to the Victoria Secrets at the mall. She bought padded bras to increase her bust. In the dressing room, she put one on under her blouse. She looked in the mirror. The bra made her look bigger, maybe like a B cup. Walking through the mall back to her car (she borrowed her mom's car), she noticed guys looking at her bust. She usually liked attention but not this time, because she felt it was fake. Jenny mostly wore padded bras from that moment, until she met Mike.

At the March Madness party, Frank frowned as he watched Jenny walk away. The bitch had clearly come on to him. She might be a good dancer but she was a lousy actress. Frank easily saw through the "stumbling into his arms" thing. (Jenny got better at subtle flirting as she got older.)

Frank had to adjust his pants. The cock teasing slut had gotten him hot, she'd been practically rubbing her thigh against his cock. Holding her in his arms .... Fuck she had a tight, ripe body.

Frank rejoined the party. He mingled until he saw Paige, and surreptitiously whispered into her ear "Basement 30 minutes."

It was risky, fucking Paige with the party going on. But Jenny had lit a fire in him and he needed to put it out. He loved his wife Sally but she didn't do it for him anymore, not with her pancake tits and cellulose thighs. He was rich, successful and powerful. He gave Sally everything she wanted. He felt entitled.

His affairs were usually with married women, often times wives of men he knew. They were the safest. Unlikely to talk, low risk of disease. Also it was hot taking what belonged to another man. He was a wolf and other men sheep. In business he took their money, in life he took their women. He always got a charge shaking a man's hand at the country club after fucking his wife. He'd grin inside and think to himself "I fucked your wife, I spermed her, I beat you."

Fucking a young thing like Paige was riskier. She was more likely to talk to her friends or get emotionally attached. He knew he should cut it off with her, but there was something so wicked about fucking a girl more than half his age, a girl he watched grow up, a girl the same age as his daughter.

"We need to be quick," Frank said to Paige as he locked the basement door. He kissed her as he unbuttoned her blouse and groped her big fleshy tits. Paige let Frank do whatever he wanted to her, she was just happy to be with him.

Frank twirled Paige around and bent her over the sofa back. He yanked up her skirt and pushed down her tights and panties, then he sunk his cock into her tight 18 year old pussy. As he fucked Paige, he closed his eyes and imagined he was fucking Jenny Johnson.

The good news came in April. When Jenny got home there was a letter from Penn State. She hesitantly opened the envelope, feeling like her entire future hinged on the words written inside. For long moments she was too scared to read the letter. When she finally did she started crying. She got into Penn State! On top of that, the school awarded her a combination of scholarships and low cost loans to make it possible for her to go!

Jenny's mom was ecstatic, and so was her sister Emma. Jenny couldn't wait to tell her father. He loved Penn State football too (it was a big reason why Jenny liked it so much).
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:33 PM