Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 02

[Continuing Book 1, Cheating ...]

In his history class, Mr. Hayden gave his class a pop quiz. There were a lot of unhappy groans but he didn't care. The truth was, he was too distracted to do a lecture.

The source of his distraction was sitting in the front row, right in the center. Jenny Johnson. During their performance on Sunday, as he watched Jenny sing and dance in the sexy black dress, stockings and high heels, all he could think about was whether she'd fucked her boyfriend Colin in that outfit. He'd been distracted the entire performance, wondering if there might be cum stains on the teenager's dress or black stockings.

Now the source of his lust was sitting right in front of him. And it WAS lust. Oh, he'd never act on it, that was a recipe for disaster. But more and more – especially this year since she was in his class and they worked so closely together on Chicago – he fantasized about Jenny when he was beating off or making love to his wife.

Teenage girls. It was unfair really. So fresh and ripe, so young, so tight, so firm. It was impossible for a middle aged man not to be distracted.

And Jenny Johnson was something else. Long, lush blonde hair. A cover girl pretty face (she really should consider modeling). A slim figure, amazing ass and legs so achingly long and shapely ....

He looked at her as she took the test, although of course he wasn't obvious about it. When she concentrated, like now taking the test, she constantly twirled a blonde lock of hair with her finger. It was an absent minded thing, she probably didn't even realize she was doing it. It was adorable though!

There was another thing Jenny Johnson did that positively drove him wild. She usually wore flats or sneakers. When she wore flats she often arched her foot when her legs were crossed. Again it was an absent minded thing, but seeing the elegant arch of her pretty foot while wearing black flats always made his cock twitch.

As class ended the students filed out, each dropping their quiz on his desk. Jenny held back. She approached Mr. Hayden after everyone had left.

Jenny was practically in tears. "I didn't do well," she said putting her quiz on his desk. "I didn't do the reading. I was so busy with the play. I know that's not an excuse ...."

Her voice trailed off. Then with a trembling voice and tears welling up in her eyes, she said "I really need an A in your class. I need straight As this semester or I won't get a scholarship."

"Jenny, Jenny, it's okay," Mr. Hayden assured her with a kind smile. "This was a practice test, I'm not grading them. I doubt any of the students did the reading." To emphasize his point, he tossed the stack of tests in the trash can.

"Oh my god, really?" Jenny said relief on her face. "Oh thank you Mr. Hayden!" Feeling incredibly relieved, she gave Mr. Hayden a hug. "I'll do the reading tonight," she promised.

Mr. Hayden hugged her back. He'd never been so close to Jenny before. With their bodies pressed together and their arms around each other, Mr. Hayden felt Jenny's slim18 year old body. She was just as tight and firm, yet soft, as he always imagined.

He knew he needed to break the hug before he got hard. But he lingered a moment. For whatever reason – maybe to be polite – Jenny lingered too.

Mr. Hayden couldn't help himself. When would he ever hug Jenny Johnson again like this? He let his hand drift down her back. He stopped short of her ass, in fact he willed his hand to stop before it reached the top of her skinny jeans. But just before he pulled his arms away he felt the waistband of tights. Jenny was wearing tights under her jeans.

Mr. Hayden ended the hug and they stepped away from each other. To his relief Jenny didn't seemed to think anything was out of the ordinary.

Jenny said goodbye and was about to leave when Mr. Hayden said "Jenny can I ask you something?" He felt awkward, he knew this was crossing the teacher/student line, but he had to know. He forced a chuckle to hide his nervousness and to make it sound like no big deal. "I have a daughter you know, she's 6. Even at 6 she's head strong, never likes her clothes. I was wondering, do you always wear tights under your jeans?" It was a lame excuse for the question, the excuse didn't even make sense, but it was best he could do spur of the moment.

"Um, yeah, usually," Jenny said. She shrugged as if not knowing why herself. "I get cold sometimes. And I like the feel of tights, I always have, I don't know why. Maybe because of my dance classes." On the other hand, Jenny hated the feel of pantyhose.

Mr. Hayden nodded and forced a smile. Doing his best to keep his voice from cracking, he said "Thanks, I'll tell my wife we should buy more tights for our daughter."

After Jenny left, Mr. Hayden rushed to the faculty bathroom. Fortunately he had the next period free. He went into a stall and sat down, taking out his cock. He was so hard. He stroked himself as he imagined making love to Jenny Johnson. In his fantasy, he unbuckled her jeans and pushed his hand down her tights, rubbing her clit to make her wet. He got on his knees and pulled down her jeans. He took a moment to look at her long shapely legs in the black tights. Then he buried his face in her crotch, loving the feel of the tights against his nose and cheeks as he licked her clit through the stretchy material. He laid her on her back on his desk. Opening her legs, he ripped a hole in her tights, then pushed his cock into her 18 year old pussy. As he fucked her, she rubbed her tights-clad feet in his face, and he sucked her pretty toes into his mouth.

Mr. Hayden came moments later, gasping. In the sanity that comes after an orgasm, he felt ashamed for fantasizing about Jenny this way. She was only a teenager, and his student. But what could he do? He was really into legs and feet and Jenny had all that, plus the beautiful face of an angel.

Outside Mr. Hayden's classroom Jenny smiled. She wasn't naïve, she knew Mr. Hayden had just hit on her. But it wasn't a major come on. She liked Mr. Hayden, he was harmless. She didn't care if he grabbed her ass. The truth was, Jenny kinda had a school girl crush on her history teacher. She thought he looked cute in the wrinkled chinos he always wore, and his loose rumpled button down cotton shirts didn't hide his broad shoulders. He looked good for a 40 something guy!

The rest of that semester (their last in high school) Colin and Jenny had sex at least once a week. It took 2 more times before Colin got balls deep into Jenny. Jenny learned she adored sex! Even better than chocolate (maybe!). She loved Colin's big cock too. She loved the feeling of being completely full, she loved how his long thick cock touched and rubbed every part of her. It still hurt some, but she was getting used to his size, and somehow the pain – the reminder of how big he was – made the sex even more exciting. (Jen didn't realize it at the time, but being taken by a muscular alpha guy with a big cock feed into her submissive tendencies.)

They were insatiable for each other! They would've fucked all the time like newlyweds but it was hard finding places to be alone (Colin couldn't afford to rent a hotel room very often).

In March, Jenny and her family went to a March Madness party at Sophie's house. Mr. and Mrs. Tower often hosted parties around sporting events (their last party was the Super Bowl). It was mostly due to Mr. Tower, a big sports fan. In fact, that was probably why Mr. Tower got along so well with Jenny's dad, they both loved sports.

Big TVs were positioned around the house playing different basketball games. There was always a big crowd clustered around Mr. Tower. It wasn't just the fact he was the host. Mr. Tower was charming and engaging, a charismatic man's man, so both men and women were drawn to him.

Jenny and Sophie mingled through the crowd, stopping every now and then to watch a few minutes of a game. Jenny looked at Mr. Tower holding court with the big smiling crowd around him. Her mom and dad were in that group. So were Paige and some of her other girlfriends from school. Sophie often joked her father was the dad all her friends had crushes on. Jenny's dad was like that too, although to a lesser extent.

"I'm gonna bolt," Jenny whispered to Sophie about midway through the party.

"You're meeting Colin?" Sophie whispered back with a conspiratorial smile.

Jenny nodded, grinning. Her mom and dad would be here at the party at least another two hours, she and Colin had that much time to be alone at her house.

"You slut," Sophie teased grinning.

"You're just jelly," Jenny teased back.

"I am!" Sophie admitted with a giggle. She was sexually active too, but her current boyfriend (a college freshman) was just average by the hands/toilet roll tests.

Jenny snuck through the house, trying not to be seen as she made her way to the back door. She was pretty sure her parents wouldn't notice her absence, and if they did she'd tell them she got a headache and went home early.

In the back hallway she stopped to fix her pantyhose. She'd dressed special for Colin, wearing a short dress, pantyhose and 2 inch heels. (The pantyhose were the big deal for her. She didn't like them. In contrast to cotton (or soft wool) tights, she didn't like the feel of nylon. As she got older she grew to like pantyhose and stockings, learning there were different qualities of nylon. In her early twenties, when she worked in New York City and couldn't go bare legged, she discovered the wonder of high quality, low denier stockings and pantyhose. It was like encasing her legs in silk! It felt incredibly luxurious, and sexy too. It cost a lot of money because boutiques like Wolford, Agent Provocateur and even Victoria's Secret were expensive, but then she found StockingsHQ, the Internet store in London.)

With her right leg slightly ahead of the left, Jenny pulled the pantyhose up at the knee of her right leg. She did it again at mid-thigh, and then again just below her crotch. Once satisfied, she shifted her weight to her right leg and repeated the process with her left leg. The last adjustment (pulling her pantyhose up at her crotch) caused her skirt to hike up.

At that moment, with Jenny's dress bunched up practically to her waist, Mr. Tower walked into the hallway. He was carrying two champagne flutes. He stopped in mid-stride, his mouth opening in surprise and his eyes focusing on Jenny's exposed legs and panties.

"Oh," Jenny said, surprised and alarmed. She hurriedly pushed her dress down. "Sorry."

"No worries," Frank said with a chuckle. "I was looking for you actually. Here." He handed Jenny one of the champagne flutes.

"Oh um thanks," Jenny said hesitantly. She'd drunk alcohol before of course – she liked it – but this was the first time an adult had given her a drink.

Frank chuckled again. "I know you're only 18 like Sophie, but you're not driving right?" He clinked Jenny's glass. "I wanted to congratulate you again for Chicago, you really were brilliant."

"Um, thanks Mr. Tower," Jenny said hesitantly. She felt awkward as this was probably the first time she'd ever had a private conversation with Sophie's dad. She took a sip of the champagne, shyly keeping her eyes down.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:33 PM