Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"God Colin," Jenny moaned, raising her hips to press against him.

Colin laughed again. "You so want this, don't you?" he said grinning. "See? We should've fucked a long time ago." He pressed his cockhead against her pussy lips and asked "Ready?"

Jenny was sooo ready! But she still had enough wits to say "Condom Colin." She reached into her bag and handed him a small square package.

Colin nodded and took it from her. He was disappointed, he preferred fucking bareback. Who didn't? But he didn't want a baby any more than Jenny.

He opened the package and rolled it on. "Ready?" he asked her again.

Jenny nodded, both scared and excited.

Colin spit on his hand and rubbed the saliva over his condom sheathed cock. Then, using his hand as a guide, he pressed his cockhead against Jenny's slit between her pussy lips.

"Ugh!" Jenny cried as his cockhead popped into her pussy.

"Fuck!" Colin groaned after he was a couple inches inside her. The bitch was tight! He realized he was panting. So was Jenny. Her pussy was tight and he had a big cock, it'd taken a lot to penetrate her. He leaned down and kissed her, giving them both a breather.

After a few moments, supporting his weight on his elbows, he slowly pushed more of his cock inside her. He encountered resistance. This was it. He looked into Jenny's eyes. She knew it too.

Digging his toes into the mattress and gripping Jenny's shoulders, he pushed hard into her pussy. There was momentary resistance, then it gave way. Jenny cried out in pain.

"Are you okay?" Colin asked.

Jenny nodded, although there were tears in her eyes from the brief pain. "I'm okay," she whispered.

"Good girl," Colin said. Still leaning on his elbows, he pushed deeper into Jenny. He had a big grin on his face. Three. Counting Jenny, he'd now deflowered 3 girls. (It was great being a star quarterback, he got a lot of opportunities for pussy.) Jenny was special of course, but that didn't stop him from lumping her along with the other cherries he'd taken.

Colin wasn't even half in and already he was sweating again. Jenny was too, their bodies glistened with perspiration. This was hard work! Yes he had a big cock, but he never had this problem before with other girls (even the 2 other virgins). Jenny was so fucking tight!

Colin looked down at Jenny beneath him. She had her jaws clenched and her nostrils flared. Tears watered her eyes. Clearly his big cock inside her hurt. But she wasn't telling him to pull out. He liked that. "Good girl," he said giving her a kiss.

Colin withdrew and pushed back in, hoping to get deeper that way. It worked a little. He did it again, and again. Without even realizing it he was fucking Jenny (albeit with half his cock).

The fucking felt good! So good Colin practically gasped. It shocked him, he'd never felt anything like it before. Jenny's pussy felt amazing! It wasn't just the incredible tightness. Her pussy was so soft and smooth, like a super snug velvet glove around his cock.

"This is good," he panted to Jenny between the half thrusts, his words coming out like a moan.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" Jenny agreed, her eyes closed and breathing hard. Suddenly she cried out, arching her back and digging her curled toes into the mattress. She was cumming! Waves of orgasmic pleasure shot through her body!

As Jenny came her pussy reflexively contracted. That extra stimulation pushed Colin over the edge, and he came too. His orgasm was just as intense as Jenny's, and they clutched each other and cried out as their orgasms ripped through their bodies.

Colin collapsed onto Jenny, gasping. Jenny was gasping too, her head spinning, reveling in her first orgasm from intercourse.

She was ecstatic! This had been wonderful on so many levels! First, she was no longer a virgin. Second, the orgasm had been so freaking good! Third, Colin had cum too, so she'd pleased him. Fourth, she discovered she loved sex!

Colin pulled out. She immediately felt empty, disappointed. It was a relief too though, it wasn't easy having something so big inside her.

Jenny glanced down, relieved to see the condom still covering his cock. She was astounded at the amount of sperm filling the reservoir at the tip. Thank god he wore a condom because she wasn't on any birth control.

"Sorry I came so fast," Colin said sheepishly. "I couldn't help it, your pussy felt so good."

"Really?" Jenny said incredibly pleased with herself. "I made you feel good?"

"Yeah Jenny, your pussy's incredible," Colin said kissing her. "You know, I was barely inside you. Give me a few minutes, I'll be ready to go again."

"Um, not tonight okay?" she said rubbing his chest. "I'm kinda sore." He'd been only partly inside her? God she'd felt like he was splitting her apart! She worried about the next time, trying to fit all of him inside her. But the thought got her excited too. He had more to give her? Her pussy tingled with anticipation. She really was sore though, there was no way they could do it again tonight.

"Okay," Colin said, clearly disappointed. He brushed a stray lock of blonde hair from her face. "You should get on the pill," he told her.

"Yeah," Jenny said. With that one word she admitted (to him and herself) this wasn't a one-time thing. There was no way she could stop now. Sex was so freaking amazing! She'd done it only once, and she already loved it!

On Monday at lunch Jenny joined Sophie and Paige at their table. She had a glow on her face and her best friends both knew immediately.

"You went all the way with Colin didn't you?" Sophie asked her eyes wide.

"Tell the truth!" Paige said excitedly.

"Hush!" Jenny said looking nervously around them in the cafeteria. Then she nodded and a big smile formed on her face, not able to conceal her jubilation. She had to tell someone, and they were her best friends.

"Was it good?" Sophie whispered.

"Um ... it didn't suck," Jenny said with a giggle.

"Did you cum?" Paige asked.

Jenny nodded, a blush coming to her cheeks. "It felt better than my hand," she said giggling again.

"Oh my god you slut," Sophie whispered back playfully. All 3 girls giggled delightedly.

"Is Colin big?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah," Jenny said. Although Colin was her first, she'd seen naked men on the internet. She was sure Colin was bigger than average.

"How big?" Paige asked pressing for information.

"I mean, I didn't have a tape measure with me," Jenny joked.

"What about the hand test?" Sophie said.

"The hand test?" Jenny asked not knowing what she was talking about.

"Oh my god, you don't know this?" Sophie scoffed playfully rolling her eyes. "If a guy can fit in your hand, he's super small. Two hands, average. Three hands, longer than average."

"That's just how long he is," Paige chimed in. "You use the toilet paper roll test to measure how thick he is. If he can easily fit in a toilet paper roll, he's a pencil dick. Barely fit, about average. Can't fit, he's thick."

"So I'm supposed to carry a roll of toilet paper with me?" Jenny deadpanned.

"You do it in your head you dumb blonde bitch," Paige playfully derided her.

"Okay," Jenny said laughing.

"So what's Colin?" Sophie asked Jenny. Both Sophie and Paige looked intently at Jenny, hanging on her every word.

"Um, definitely 3 hands," Jenny said with a wicked grin. "And bigger than a toilet paper roll."

All 3 girls broke out in giggles. "Oh god Jenny you're so lucky, guys like that are rare!" Sophie gushed, giving Jenny an envious look.

Paige thought Jenny was lucky too. But she wasn't envious. She didn't need to be, because Frank was just as big. Of course her affair with Sophie's dad was a secret. But she liked thinking about Frank, it always made her heart flip and her pussy tingle.

Between classes Jenny saw Colin down the hall, talking with his football and basketball friends. The sight of him made her weak-kneed. She was intensely attracted to him, he was everything she wanted in a man. Tall, gorgeous, broad shouldered, athletic, confident, charming. Her heart always did a flip whenever she saw him, it'd been that way even before they started dating.

But now. Now she saw him in a different light. He was her lover. The sight of him made her pussy tingle, made her body crave him. And, on top of all that, Colin passed the hand and toilet roll test. She giggled inside at that.

Colin saw her and immediately walked over. "Hey babe," he said giving her a quick kiss. A brief peck was all that was allowed in school. "Want to get together tonight?" he said giving her a knowing look.

"Yeah, but not for that," Jenny whispered to him. She hurriedly added "I want to, but I'm still kinda sore. Later okay?" She hugged his arm. Getting on her tiptoes she whispered into his ear "I definitely want to."

"Sure, okay," Colin said grinning at her. Sure he wanted to fuck Jenny again, but he could wait. After all it was a compliment that his big cock had gotten her pussy sore. And there were other girls he could get his rocks off with. Amanda, the pretty 22 year old drop out who worked at the mall, and Tracy, the college sophomore at the local community college. Jenny had no clue about the other girls of course. They didn't mean anything to him, they were little more than hookups. He loved Jenny, but a man needed a lot of pussy. And after all he was entitled. He was a star quarterback, he was going to start for Penn State, he was a lock for the pros. Men like him were entitled to as much pussy as they wanted. But what he did with other girls didn't affect his feelings for Jenny.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:32 PM