Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
She moved her hands back to his cock. She held his shaft with one hand. With the other she cupped his balls. His sack felt tight, and heavy.

"Fuck Jenny," Colin groaned at the feel of her soft hands on his cock again. "You're fucking teasing me," he said with a laugh. In a lower, lustful voice, he said "Come on, suck me off." With his hand still holding the back of her head, he pulled her face to his crotch.

Jenny's heart pounded as Colin forced her head down to his cock. She opened her lips and took him into her mouth.

Colin looked down at Jenny's pretty face as she opened her mouth wide to swallow his big cockhead. Three times! This was only the third time she'd blown him, in 6 fucking months! Normally he would've dumped a girl long ago if she didn't put out. But Jenny was so incredibly gorgeous. Even more important, he loved her.

He wanted to fuck Jenny's face hard. But he didn't want to scare her off and anyway, she was special to him, he didn't want to treat her like the cheap sluts he normally hooked up with. So instead of being aggressive he stroked her blonde hair and said encouragingly, "Yeah babe, just like that, suck it, yeah, use your hands too, yeah, stroke me as you suck it, yeah ..."

It was clear Jenny didn't know what the fuck she was doing with the big cock in her mouth. But Colin liked that. It proved she wasn't experienced, she hadn't gone this far with any guy before him. Even better, she was a virgin. Eventually (soon) he'd take her virginity, which was the way it should be since she was going to be his wife.

"Yeah, suck me, stroke my balls, yeah," Colin said, moaning and rolling his head back. Jenny might not be experienced but she had a hot mouth and soft hands. He stroked her bare back as she sucked him, then he reached under and caressed her tiny tits.

Jenny gasped when she felt Colin's hand on her breast. She had his beautiful cock in her mouth and hands, and now he was rubbing her ultra-sensitive nipple. It was too much! She felt like she was going to pass out with excitement! Her pussy throbbed! She wanted so bad to reach down and play with herself but she was too embarrassed to do that in front of Colin.

She heard Colin groan "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Then she felt his balls tighten and his cock jerk. A moment later his cock flooded her mouth with his semen.

Jenny had to force herself not to gag. The first time she blew him, she pulled off as he came and he shot all over her clothes. That wasn't good, having to sneak into her bedroom at home without being seen. Also, Colin got angry and derided her for being clueless.

So the next time she forced herself to take his ejaculation into her mouth. Her intention was to spit it out after he was done, but he came so much she had no choice but to swallow. Again she had to fight off gagging and throwing up, but managed to do it. At the time she thought it gross, swallowing his sperm, but in retrospect it wasn't so bad.

Jenny was better prepared this time. She was ready for the powerful streams of cum shooting out of his cock, ready for the ballooning of her cheeks as he filled her mouth, ready for the creamy texture and manly taste. As she swallowed, she found herself thinking this wasn't bad at all, in fact she kinda liked it.

Jenny slowly withdrew after Colin finished and began softening, being careful to limit contact with his penis as he was really sensitive after cumming.

"God Jenny that was so fucking great!" Colin said laughing. Jenny grinned and felt proud at having taken care of her man.

"We better get going, I've got practice tomorrow," Colin said pulling up his pants.

Jenny kept smiling, but inside she was bothered. After what she just did, didn't she get a kiss, a hug? Now that he'd gotten off, he didn't seem concerned at all about her.

She got dressed and they drove home in silence.

As Jenny drove home with Colin, Frank was deep stroking Paige in the apartment he kept for hookups. Her 18 year old pussy felt so fucking good, especially compared to his wife's. After having 3 children, Sally's pussy didn't feel nearly as good as it used to, and of course Sally's body wasn't as firm and tight as Paige's.

Frank's affair with Paige had begun about two months ago. He'd watched Paige grow up from a cute chubby girl with a pony tail to a pretty girl with long brown hair and big tits.

It hadn't been hard seducing Paige. He was good looking, charming and mature. Paige hadn't been his first choice. He'd much rather be fucking Jenny Johnson. But Paige had been available and easy, and he was all about taking advantage of easy opportunities.

"You're on the pill now right?" Frank asked Paige between kisses.

"Yeah," Paige said through heavy lidded eyes and flushed cheeks. She'd gone on the pill at Frank's urging soon after the start of their affair. Frank hated condoms and truthfully, so did she.

"God I'm almost there," Paige moaned, arching her back as Frank pounded her.

"Cum with me baby," Frank urged her, putting her somewhat chubby legs over his shoulders and mauling her big fleshy tits as he fucked her harder and faster. Moments later they both cried out in orgasm, Frank cumming in Paige's 18 year old pussy.

Jenny held back as rehearsal ended and the other students left for home. "Um, Mr. Hayden?" she hesitantly asked. "I don't feel like I'm doing the jail scene right."

"Nonsense Jenny, you've got it spot on," Mr. Hayden said.

Jenny looked doubtful. "I mean, can we run through it again?" she asked looking concerned.

"Okay, fine," Mr. Hayden said with a laugh. He watched as Jenny danced across the stage. He didn't know what she was talking about. Her execution was perfect. She truly was a talented dancer. On top of that she had a lovely singing voice.

He clapped as she finished. "Jenny that was perfect," he gushed.

"Um, thanks Mr. Hayden," Jenny said, feeling a little better. She was nervous with opening night so close. They chatted as they got ready to go.

Jenny was wearing a sport top that showed off her flat tummy, black leggings and black ankle strap dance shoes. As they spoke, Jenny put her right foot on a chair, undid the ankle strap, and then took off the dance shoe. She put the shoe in her bag and took out a black Mia flat. She slipped the flat on. Then she repeated the process with her left foot. It was how she did it all the time, she wasn't trying to flirt.

But it was impossible for Mr. Hayden not to watch. Jenny had the most incredible legs.

He felt himself stiffening. It was hard not getting distracted around a beautiful nubile teenager like Jenny Johnson. He'd been a teacher for over a decade and seen a lot of pretty high school girls. But Jenny was the prettiest and most alluring. There was something about her. Blonde and blue eyed, fresh faced, bubbly and engaging, she seemed so innocent. Yet, she exuded sensuality. The way she glided across the room like an elegant ballerina, the way she looked into your eyes like you were the only person in the world, the way she dressed (always calling attention to her ass and legs in skinny jeans or short skirts and tights).

Jenny said bye and left, not noticing Mr. Hayden looking at her.

Later that week Jenny was with Colin again at Makeout Point. They were making out. Colin had Jenny's top and bra off. His shirt was off too, and Jenny was caressing him as much as he was caressing her. His chiseled chest and washboard abs sooo turned her on.

Colin snaked his hand under Jenny's short skirt. He felt her mound, she was definitely moist. He hooked a finger into the waistband of her tights and tugged them down. He expected her to stop him, but to his surprise she actually lifted her butt to help him. He eagerly peeled the tights down her legs to her knees, pulling her panties down at the same time. Now she was naked under the skirt, her pussy was there for the taking!

While still kissing and tonguing her, he moved his hand back up her skirt. He cupped her pussy lips, his thumb rubbing a spot just above her clit. He didn't feel any hair, Jenny kept herself completely bare!

Colin rubbed Jenny's love button. Jenny immediately groaned and raised her hips, pressing her pussy against his hand. Jenny was so into it, it was clear she wanted fucked! Colin pushed Jenny onto her back and got on top of her, between her parted legs. He unzipped his pants and took out his cock. Tonight he was going to get her cherry!

Jenny was panting, her pussy throbbed, her body was on fire! She so wanted Colin, wanted his cock, wanted to feel him inside her! She was tired of being a virgin, all her friends had lost their V cards long again, she was tired of being the good Catholic girl. More than that she wanted Colin! He was so handsome and sexy, he was like Michelangelo's David (although with a bigger thing!). She loved Colin, she wanted him to take her virginity.

Earlier that week she'd bought a box of condoms. She was so embarrassed she drove to the next town to buy them, not wanting to run into anyone she knew. The act of buying the condoms both excited and scared her. This was real, it was going to happen!

But as Colin got on top of her, as he spread her legs, she had second thoughts. Abruptly she closed her legs and pushed him away.

"Fuck Jenny not again!" he said angrily. He'd been so close! His cockhead had been against her pussy lips!

"Not like this Colin," Jenny said tears falling down her cheeks. "I don't want my first time like this, in your car at Makeout Point."

"God, girls!" Colin thought to himself, exasperated. "Everything had to be romantic." But he was smart enough not to voice his thoughts, not if he wanted to get into her pants. Instead he hugged and kissed Jenny and said in a soft voice "I have an idea. Your opening night is Saturday, right? How about then? Like a celebration."

Jenny nodded. That would make it special. "Not in your car, right?" she asked.

"What the fuck was wrong with his car?!" Colin thought to himself. But again trying to act the sensitive, understanding boyfriend, he smiled and said "Of course not. I'll get a hotel room."

Opening night was an unqualified success and Jenny was brilliant as Roxie. Jenny had a big smile of relief on her face as the audience rose and gave her a long, enthusiastic standing ovation. After the cast took their bows Mr. Hayden pulled her aside. "You were wonderful Jenny, but you missed a couple cues," he pointed out gently.

"Oh um, I'm sorry," she apologized. "I'll be better tomorrow, I promise." Jenny knew she missed those cues. Worse, a few times she almost slipped in her routines. She'd been distracted by what was going to happen tonight. Scared, but excited too. Really excited.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:31 PM