Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals - Part 1

Book 1: Cheating

~~~~ A few years ago, when Jen was in high school ~~~~

Sophie bopped up to the BMV convertible. "Hi dad," she said greeting her father with a kiss on the cheek. "Paige and Jenny will be over in a sec."

Frank Tower (Sophie's father) nodded and looked passed his daughter to the crowd of high school students. His eyes quickly found Paige and Jenny. They were among a group of other high school seniors.

He looked briefly at Paige. A pretty brunette, big breasted (especially for an 18 year old) although a little heavy in the ass and hips. Then his attention quickly moved to Jenny.

Jenny Johnson. From what Sophie said, the most popular girl in school. Frank had to admit, Jenny was easy to like. Always bubbly and smiling, easy to laugh, never an unkind word to anyone. Cheerleader captain and homecoming queen. Definitely Miss Popular.

Frank looked Jenny up and down. Definitely easy on the eyes. Pretty face - beautiful even - long blonde hair, slim figure, killer long legs. Tiny tits, but her incredible ass made up for it.

Frank had heard Jenny was dating Colin, the high school's star quarterback. He wondered if they were fucking.

Frank averted his eyes as Jenny and Paige turned from their group and walked over. "Hi Mr. Tower, sorry for making you wait," Jenny said giving Frank a bubbly smile.

"No worries," Frank said giving Jenny a friendly fatherly smile that belied his less than fatherly thoughts just a few moments ago.

"Hi Mr. Tower," Paige said. She looked into his eyes as she smiled at him. Unlike Jenny's, Paige's smile was knowing, as if she shared a secret with Frank.

"Hi Paige," Frank said, also looking into the young girl's eyes as he smiled back.

Frank drove to his house and the 3 girls hung out until dinner. Jenny liked Sophie and enjoyed hanging out, but she always felt a little uncomfortable in her house. Mr. Tower was the richest man in town, and one of the richest in all of Boston. They lived in a palatial mansion on a big treed estate. Being there always impressed her, but intimidated her too.

As dinner time approached Frank offered to drive Jenny and Paige home. "I hear you're in the school musical," Frank asked Jenny as they drove. "What's it, Chicago?"

"Yeah, opening night's in two weeks!" Jenny said excitedly. "Mr. Hayden's choreography's so freaking amazing, I can't wait!" Mr. Hayden was the history teacher and director of the musical.

Frank stopped the car in front of Jenny's house. "I'll be there opening night," he said giving Jenny a friendly smile. He was amused and charmed by her youthful exuberance.

"Really?" Jenny asked, surprised at his interest.

"Jenny's the lead," Paige said.

"Is that right? Roxie or Velma?"

"Roxie," Jenny said surprised again. "You know Chicago?"

"I've seen the musical a few times," Frank said smiling at Jenny. "New York, London, Paris. Also at the Opera House in Boston of course."

"Oh ah, yeah, of course," Jenny said, surprised and impressed. She suddenly felt anxious. "We're not that good," she said nervously. "You probably won't like it."

"Nonsense, you're a wonderful dancer," Frank said giving Jenny an encouraging smile. "I saw you last year in Swan Lake. You danced Odette beautifully."

"You saw me in Swan Lake?" Jenny said shocked. It was a small community theater production, hardly anyone saw it.

"You're really talented Jenny," Frank said smiling at her.

"Um, thanks," Jenny said blushing, not used to such praise from adults. Then, trying to be polite, she asked "Um, do you want to come in and say hi to mom and dad?" Frank and his wife Sally were good friends with Jenny's mom and dad.

"Thanks but I better get Paige home," Frank said. He gave Paige a smile, who was sitting shotgun next to him.

"Okay, thanks for the ride," Jenny said, giving Frank a look. "Bye Paige."

With Jenny looking the other way, Frank watched as she got out of the car. Her already short skirt hiked up as she got out and Frank admired her long slim legs. She was wearing off white cable knit tights. Jenny Johnson definitely had incredible legs.

With Jenny gone, Frank turned his attention to Paige. "Hi," he said smiling at her.

"Hi Frank," Paige said back, smiling adoringly at him. She loved calling him by his first name. Of course she could only do that when they were alone.

"You look amazing," Frank said putting his hand on Paige's thigh. Like Jenny, Paige was wearing a short skirt and tights (although Paige's legs weren't nearly as long and shapely as Jenny's). "Want to go for a ride?"

"Sure," Paige said smiling at him. She didn't make him take his hand away. In fact she parted her legs slightly, encouraging him.

Frank drove to a parking lot behind a warehouse. He owed the warehouse so he knew it was deserted this time of night. He smiled at Paige, tenderly stroking her cheek. "Come here," he said opening his arms for her.

Paige moved into Frank's arms willingly. She responded as Frank kissed her.

Frank fondled Paige as they made out. He opened her blouse and expertly unsnapped her bra with an experienced flick of his fingers. Then his hands were on Paige's tits. Her young breasts were magnificent! So large and ripe!

Paige was soon gasping. She'd been with boys before - boys! - but never a man like Frank. He kissed so much better, and knew just how to touch her. Paige was so excited she knew her panties were soaking.

"We don't have much time," Frank said, gasping himself.

"It's okay, I told my parents I'm studying with Sophie," Paige said.

"Sally and I have a party tonight," Frank told her.

"Oh," Paige said, disappointed and annoyed. She frowned thinking of Mrs. Tower. In the past she always liked Sophie's mom. Now though she considered the old lady a competitor.

"We can see each other Saturday," Frank offered.

"Okay," Paige said immediately her mood brightening.

"For now, do this for me, okay?" Frank said, putting his hand behind Paige's head. He pulled her cute face down to her lap.

Paige didn't hesitant. She loved Frank. She opened his pants, took out his hard cock, and took him into her mouth.

Frank rolled his head back as Paige began working on him. For a young girl she was pretty good at giving head. But it was her age that really turned him on. He was 42 and Paige was 18, barely legal! Twice her age!

Frank was tempted to draw it out, really savor the blowjob the 18 year old slut was giving him. But he didn't want Sally to suspect. So he made himself cum fast. That was actually easy to do. He thought of Jenny Johnson. Easily the prettiest girl in town, maybe the entire Boston area. If only her tits were bigger. But still ... in his head he remembered watching Jenny in Swan Lake, dancing around in a revealing leotard and tights. He remembered the pool parties last summer, seeing pretty Jenny in the pink string bikini ... moments later he grunted and came in Paige's mouth.

Fifteen minutes later Frank was at home, having dropped off Paige at her house. He gave Sophie a kiss on the head - she was doing homework - and then went to his wife in their bedroom.

Sally was getting ready for the party at their country club. When they met just after college, Sally had been just 23 and a striking girl. Auburn hair and big breasts (he was a tit man). Now at 39 she was still attractive. Her hair was still red (although mostly out of a bottle) and her face pretty. To his disappointed though, her once wonderful breasts sagged like pancakes.

He couldn't help comparing his wife to Paige. Well, there was no comparison. Paige was fresh and ripe. It wasn't Sally's fault, she was over 20 years older. But it wasn't his fault either, that he was attracted to young girls like Paige. He was a man after all.

Jenny cheered at the basketball game on Saturday. In addition to being the star quarterback, Colin was the star of the basketball team. He was tall and muscular and super quick. He averaged almost a triple double and was a lock for All-State for a third year in a row.

Colin took Jenny out after the game. They'd been going steady for almost 6 months. It was inevitable, the star athlete and the prettiest most popular girl. They loved each other and were already dreaming about a life together. Their friends and families thought they were like a Disney love story.

After burgers with the basketball team and the cheer squad, Colin drove to a ridge overlooking the town. Everyone called it Makeout Point. He put his arm around Jenny and she snuggled into him.

"You were freaking awesome tonight Colin," she gushed. He'd scored over 30 points, more than half his team's total score. Jenny was a big sports fan, and she'd had a crush on Colin since he transferred to their school last year. She loved going out with such an incredible athlete, and he was SOOO hot! Colin was her dream come true, the type of guy she always dreamed about!

"Thanks babe," Colin said, pulling Jenny to him and kissing her. He was ready for a serious make out session. He deserved it, after being the star and leading his team to another W.

Jenny giggled as she pulled away. "Have you heard from Penn State?" she asked playing with the buttons of his shirt.

"Yeah, full ride," Colin announced proudly. "Coach Paterno said I might start as a freshman."

"Wow, as a true freshman?" Jenny said amazed, her eyes going wide. She loved college football and knew oftentimes freshman were redshirted. She also loved Penn State - and Joe Paterno! - and it had always been her dream to go there.

"How about you?" Colin asked stroking her back. He noticed she was wearing a bra. He didn't know why, her tits were so small she didn't need one. He wished she'd go braless sometimes, the idea turned him on. But Jenny Johnson was too goody-two-shoes for that. Oh well, he intended to married her, so he'd have a lot of time to get her to loosen up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:30 PM