Adultery Swati's Life with a paralyzed husband-continued from where the writer has left writer:- seansean007
Version - "seansean007"

It was around 6 in the morning when Anshul came out of his bedroom.It was sunday so his elder daughter was still sleeping.........When he came out he first looked at the door behind which his wife and the owner of the house,the man who had rescued him and his family,were sleeping.........He felt a little awkward and anxious looking at the closed door.His wife Swati was never used to wake up so late.She was an early riser who used to wake up between 5-5:30,but for the past few days she had been sleeping till past 6.........He was also a little anxious as to why do they close the door at night.Yes his wife Swati had told him that they close the door because she and Jayraj discuss matters relating to household and they don't want him (Anshul) to worry on these matters......but why do they close the door at night...........He looked at the door for a few minutes thinking all these and then proceeded towards the swith board to switch on the light of the living room,......he was about to switch on the light when he heard Jayraj's laughter from the bedroom followed by his own wife's laughter......They laughed together for a few seconds and then the laughter disappeared.........Anshul looked towards the closed door,with hundreds of thoughts going through his mind........He now knew that his wife and Jayraj were awake,but were still inside the bedroom with the door closed and they laughed at something........He wondered as to why his wife didn't come out of the bedroom when she was not in a sleep anymore........what was that which made both of them laugh........He somehow calmed himself and decided to go towards the door.........He was about to move his wheelchair towards the door when he remembered being caught twice by his wife as well as Jayraj near the door........He remembered how he had offended them by making them think that he was spying on them,that he doen't trust them.....He had to face embarrassment when they caught him.......He thought''No,no,I can't do this,I must trust them,there's a big age gap between them.Jayraj ji is so helpful and kind,even though he gets angry sometimes.But who doesn't get angry at something or someone when not in a good mood?And my wife too is a homely housewife.What's wrong if they laugh at something''...............He then switched on the light and went to his usual place and started reading a magazine........After around 20-25 minutes the door opened and he saw his wife come out smiling.......Anshul looked at her,she too looked at him and then her smile slowly disappeared and she proceeded towards the kitchen without looking at him anymore,she didn't even wish him ''Good Morning''............Anshul looked at her and found the situation a little awkward......He then himself wished her........,Anshul:''Good Morning Swati''........Swati had aleady entered the kitchen and she replied back without looking at her hubby......Swati:''Good Morning''.............She then started preparing the tea........Anshul looked at her and was surprised at her behaviour,she was not even looking at him.... He tried to ignore that and was about to shift his attention to the magazine when his eyes fell on her boobs.......He again got a surprise, though he couldn't make out fully,but he thought that her cleavage was exposed more than usual..............Swati was looking at the tea pot,when she raised her eyes and looked at her hubby......she understood what he was looking at and felt a little irritated......for the first timd ever she didn't want her hubby to look at her.......Anshul looked at her face and found her feeling a litle uncomfortable when he was looking at her.........he found it strange,but again didn't want to think much on it,he smiled at her but she didn't smile back,infact she lowered her eyes and started stirring the tea.......she again raised her eyes and looked at her hubby and this time found him reading the magazine.......she inhaled deeply and relaxed herself........she then poured the tea in three cups and thought something.........she wriggled her toes as if little worried,then she calmed herself,picked up the tray and went towards her hubby...........Anshul looked at her face when he saw her coming towards him,he smiled at her and then when she placed his cuo of tea on the dining table,his smiled faded looking at her boobs........Swati saw him looking at her boobs and again felt irritated......Anshul kept looking at her boobs and his heartbeat increased a little........he could make out through her saree that the top most button of her blouse was unbuttoned and her cleavage was exposed........Swati was for the first time feeling extremely awkward watching her hubby look at her boobs........she interrupted........Swati:''chai lijiye thandi ho jayegi (take the tea,it will get cold)........Anshul came to his senses and looked at his wife and found her a little uncomfortable........he took the tea and when she was about to turn around he asked her............Anshul:''Swati ye blouse kis tareeqe se pehni ho,upar ka button khula hua hai,Jayraj jee dekhenge to kya sochenge (Swati how have you worn the blouse,the top most is unbuttoned,what will Jayraj jee think if he sees this)''................Swati looked at her blouse and then said irritatingly..........Swati:''Ghalti se khula reh gaya,Jayraj jee ko aur bhi saare kaam hai,wo meri chhati ko aapke jaise nahin ghoorenge,zyada mat sochiye,chai pijiye (It remained unbuttoned by mistake,Jayraj jee has other works too,he won't look at my breast like you,don't think much,drink the tea)''............She then moved towards the bedroom swaying her ass...........Anshul felt embarrassed hearing this,he blamed himself for having such a narrow mind,he looked at her and was surpised that she didn't put on the button even after he made her aware.......then he tried to recall,was her blouse unbuttoned or was her button ripped.........he again looked at the door but now the door was closed,he didn't hear the door close as he was lost in the thought.........he reasoned himself and calmed himself down,blaming himself for thinking too much about these small issues.........he looked at the door once again,heard the bangle sounds,shook his head trying to get himself out of these narrow thoughts and then started sipping the tea..........

WHAT HAD HAPPENED BEFORE SWATI CAME OUT TO PREPARE THE TEA
They were both sleeping in the cuddling position.It was around 4:45 in the morning when Jayraj turned and faced towards the ceiling while still in a sleep..........After around 5-10 minutes Swati felt something was missing while she was still half asleep.In a sudden reaction she turned around still half asleep and put her head on Jayraj's chest and her left hand on his belly........Jayraj was too half asleep,he tried to move her hand from his belly with his eyes still closed,but Swati jerked his hand away,put her left leg on his legs,rubbed her cheek on his chest,and moved her left hand further down and placed it on his pubic hair......Jayraj too brought his left hand around her and placed it on the side of her left boob......All these were happening when they were half asleep and neither of them had any idea who was with them.All they knew was someone was their with them and they were sleeping together............When Jayraj put his hand on the side of her boobs she rubbed her cheek on his chest and leg on his legs.........Swati:''mmmmmmmmmmmm''...........and then they both again went into a deep sleep...........

It was around 5:45 when Jayraj woke up and saw his love sleeping with her head on his chest.Both of them were completely naked.They had a thin sheet on them,but that too had slipped towards their bottom half.........He looked towards her ass and found that the upper part of her ass cheeks along with her ass crack were visible.Ohh how sexy and inviting she was looking like that.jayraj's cock were already hard and it twitched when he looked at her ass........He could feel her warm breath on his chest.........He was still looking at her when she woke up and opened her eyes,she saw that the sheet over his cock had formed a tent and realised that she was sleeping on her lover's chest.........she smiled looking at the tent and then wondered how was she resting on this strong man's chest,did he made her lie like that or did she herself lied like that............. She then turned her face and was surprised when she saw Jayraj already looking at her.........he smiled at him and then wished her.........Jayraj:''Good morning''.............She too smiled and then said..........Swati:''Good morning''...........Jayraj then moved her hair to the back of her ear,caresses her cheek with the back of his left hand and asked..............Jayraj:''neend kaisi rahi,sahi se soyee to? (how was the sleep,did you sleep properly?)''...........Swati responded by nodding her head..........Swati:''hmm'' and she then rubbed her cheek back at the back of his hand..........She then asked him..........Swati:''aur aap?aap soye to sahi se? (And you?did you sleep properly?)''..................Jayraj smiled and nodded his head too.......Jayraj:''haan (yes)''.......She then said:''haan do din aapko bina AC ke sona para,kal AC mein soye the to neend achhi aayee hogi (yes you had to sleep without AC for two days,yesterday you slept in AC so you must have slept well)''...............He then moved the middle finger of his left hand to her lip,caressed it and said........Jayraj:''nahin Swati,baat AC ka nahin,tumhari hai,mujhe tumhare saath sone mein sukun milta hai,jee chahta hai ki tumhe apni baanhon mein rakhkar soye rahoon (No Swati its not about AC,its about you,I feel relaxed when sleeping with you.I feel like to keep on sleeping with you in my arms)''..............Swati was looking at Jayraj buy hearing this she lowered her eyes.She was still resting her head on Jayraj's chest..........She then looked up at her lover just by rolling her eyeballs upward and said.........Swati:''itni bhi khoobsurat nahin main,shaadi shuda hoon,do bachchon ki maa hoon,apko to koi bhi mil jaati, aap itne powerful hai iss ilaake mein,mujhme kya dikh gaya aapko? (I'm not that beautiful,I'm married, mother of two kids,you could've got anyone,you're so powerful in this area,what did you see in me?)''..............Jayraj looked at her and moved his left hand towards her inviting ass which was partly covered by a thin sheet.........He grabbed one of her ass cheek and squeezed it.........Swati:''ssssssssssss aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh''...........he then smiled at her and said.............Jayraj:''Mujhe to tum hi pasand aayee,tum bahot khoobsurat ho,tumhe nahin pata,isse fark nahin parta ki do bachchon ki maa ho,abhi bhi jawaan ho,koi budhiya to nahin ho gayee ho (you're the one whom I liked,you're very beautiful you don't know that,it doesn't matter you're mother to two kids,you're still young,you've noy become old)''...............saying this ''old'' thing Jayraj started laughing which was followed by Swati's laughter........This is what Anshul had heard..................

Swati smiled blushingly when Jayraj looked at her after they had stopped laughing...........he then pulled her up and they began kissing each other.......they had kissed for a couple of minutes when Jayraj looked towards the door.......he could se the light in the living room through the bottom of thr door......he understood that his lover's hubby had woken up..........Swati too followed her lover's eyes and found out the same thing.........she then looked at the table clock and couldn't believe it was past 6 AM.........she looked at her lover careesed his hair,kissed him once and said caressing his hair..........Swati:''mujhe ab chalna chahiye wo jaag gaye hain,roz roz late tak kamre mein rehne par unko shaq ho jayega (I should go now he's woken up,he'll have a doubt if I remain in the room for so late everyday)''..............Jayraj now placed his fingers on her pussy lips and began rubbing them and said..........Jayraj:''to kya hua?maine kaha hai na ki tumhe jaisa rehna hai iss ghar mein raho,tumhe kisi ki chinta karne ki zaroorat nahin,mere upar,meri mardangi par bharosa nahin hai kya? (so what?I've told you to live in the house the way you want,you don't need to worry about anyone,don't you trust me and my manliness?)''.................she was getting aroused once again as he was rubbing her pussy,she inhaled deeply and thought.............Swati:''mujhe aapki mardaangi par poora bharosa hai,jo shakhs kisi aurat ko uske pati ke rehte hue,usi ghar mein apne bistar par le aaye,use MARD kehlaane ka poora haq hai,mujhe aapki mardangi par koi shaq nahin (I have full faith on your manliness,the person who brings a woman on his bed inspite of her hubby's presence in the same house has the full right to be called a MAN,I've no doubt on your manliness)''.....................He asked her........Jayraj:''kya hua jaan kya soch rahi ho? (what happened my life,what are you thinking?)''............he was still rubbing her pussy and she was getting aroused and breathing heavily.........she somehow controlled herself,looked at him and said..........Swati:''nahin kuchh nahin,main chai banane jaa rahi hoon (no nothing,I'm going to prepare tea)''.............Jayraj:''baad mein bana lena,jaldi kya hai?mujhe tumhe aur pyaar karna hai (Prepare it later,what's the hurry?I want to love you some more)''...........saying this he pulled her face down and they once again got engaged in a kiss..........They kissed for 5 minutes all the while Jayraj kept rubbing her pussy..........she had began leaking juices..............she knew if they kept on kissing,soon her lover will start pounding her cunt.......she didn't want that when her hubby was in the living room.........kissing and fondling was alright but she can't let her lover fuck her when her hubby was awake and on the other side of the wall..............she stopped the kissing and looked in his eyes which was asking her the reason for stopping............Swati:''nahin ab humein nahin karna chahiye,baad mein kar lijiyega,wo jaag gaye hain,main aapke liye chai lekar aati hoon (no we shouldn't do this now,you do it later on,he's awake,let me bring tea for you)''..................Jayraj got a little irritated and Swati sensed that............She kissed his lips one more time and said...................Swati:''samajhne ka koshish kijiye,baad mein kar lijiye (try to understand,do it later on)''...............Jayraj was irritated but he calmed himself hearing her assurance,he felt happy that she was now beginning to co-operate.................He said''hmm'...................Swati kissed him again ,got up and went to the bathroom swaying her ass..........Jayraj noticed that her swaying had increased,indicating him that she was now happy with their relationship............she came out after 10 minutes wearing her petticoat and blouse,the top most button of which was unbuttoned,forming an inviting cleavage.........His cock twitched looking at her cleavage..........she came near him and said...........Swati:''aapne kal raat button tod diya,dusra blouse pehenna hoga,aese nahin jaa sakti baahar main (you broke the button yesterday,I'll have to wear another blouse,I can't go out like this)...........Saying this she moved towards her bag..........Jayraj caught her hand and pulled her towards him........she fell on his body and now they were face to face,only a few inches apart............her breathing became heavy.............Jayraj:saaree pehno aur aese hi isi blouse mein jaao (wear the saree and go out in this blouse only)''.............Swati:''par....(but....)''............Jayraj put his finger on her lips and said..........Jayraj:''maine kaha na aese hi jaao,tumhe kisi ki chinta karne ki zaroorat nahin,chai lekar aao aur jo main kal laaya sab dekh lo,kal tum nahin dekhi thi,naha kar unhi mein se koi pehnna aaj (I said you go like this only,you don't need to worry about anyone,bring the tea and see what I brought for you yesterday,you didn't see them yesterday,Wear one of them after taking bath today)''.............She replied with a heavy breath.........Swati:''jee (ok)''..............She got up and wrapped her saree in front of him and put her saree over her blouse trying to make sure that her cleavage is fullt covered and she succeeded to some extent,but her saree was slightly transparent and if seen from nearby her cleavage could be made out...............she then knew this but still gathered some courage and looked at her man in the bed,may be her man in the house too.........he smiled at her,she too smiled sheepishly.........she then inhaled deeply,turned and went to he door,she looked back at her lover who was still looking at her,lying completely naked on the bed,he had removed the sheet which was covering his lower body.............she then looked at his cock which wss facing upwards,fully erect,it twitched when she looked at him.........her pussy vibrated looking at it,she blushed at went out smiling...................

Anshul remained in the living room waiting for his wife to come out of the bedroom to prepare breakfast,but she didn't........It had been around 1 hour since his wife had gone inside the bedroom with the tea............He heard the bangle sounds and the bed creak a few times for the first half an hour and then he heard his little one cry inside and then her crying stopped......after that he heard the bangle sounds a few times again..........all these happened within that one hour.......He was wandering as to why was she not coming out when he heard the door open.......He looked towards the door and saw his wife come out of the bedroom........Just behind his wife was the dark,tall,muscular man,Jayraj........He looked at them and they looked at him....He saw that they looked a little exhausted........His expression changed as if a little surprised.......Jayraj came towards the main door to pick up the newspaper and saw Anshul looking towards the woman who was Anshul's wife,but it was Jayraj himself who was spendng most of the time with her,fucking her and sleeping in her arms,it was he who was her lover,her man in the house......... By this time Swati had gone towards the kitchen...........Jayraj followed Anshul's eyes and understood what he was looking at......Swati too looked at his hubby looking at her and she too understood what he was looking at.....she felt uncomfortable and her lover understood that......Swati looked at his lover then at her hubby,hung her head down and started working.......Jayraj looked at his lover's hubby who was still looking at his wife........Jayraj went near the sofa and said in a stern voice...........Jayraj:''kya hua Anshul?kuchh problem hai? (what happened Anshul?Is there any problem?)''.............Anshul came to his sense hearing his stern voice and looked at him.......Anshul:''nahin (no)''...............Jayraj:''hmm,zyada socha mat karo,chup chap khao peeyo aur araam karo,baaki sab cheezon ko nazar andaaz karo (hmm,don't think too much,just eat,drink ,take rest and ignore everything else)''..............Anshul looked at him confusingly and asked.....Anshul:''m..m..m..main .s..s..s..samjha nahin (A..a..a..I didn't un..un..understand)''.............Swati looked at her hubby stuttering in front of his strong lover and then looked at her lover who was speaking with authority........Jayraj looked at Swati looking at him...they looked at each other for a few seconds.........Anshul knew where Jayraj was looking at,but he had no courage to look back at his own wife who was in the kitchen towards Anshul's back.......Jayraj then looked at his lover's hubby and said........Jayraj:''Mera matlab yeh ki chup chap khao peeyo aur apna dhyaan rakho,iske alawa aur kisi cheez ko sochne ka zaroorat nahin hai,mujhe aur Swati ko pareshani ho jayegi agar tum apne aap ka khyaal rakhne ke bajaay idhar udhar ki baaton ko sochoge aur beemar par jaoge to (I mean that you quietly eat,drink and take care of yourself,don't think about anything else,Me and Swati will face problem if you think about other matters and fall sick)''.....................Anshul felt embarrassed as he understood that they have read his mind......He has offended them again.....He hung his head down and said.......Anshul:''j..j..j...ji J..Jayraj ji (o..o..ok...J..Jayraj ji)''..........Swati saw her hubby being unable to take a stand for himself and stuttering with fear in front of her lover......she felt pity for him and even felt a little disgusted at his behaviour........She then looked back at her lover who was now looking at her proudly with lust.......She looked at him and then looked at his crotch where he was rubbing his dick over his shorts......she again looked at her hubby who was still looking down thinking something.........Swati said to him with a bit of authoritative voice........Swati:''Anshul jaiye Sonia ko uthaiye,kam se kam itna to karna chahiye aapko (Anshul you go and wake up Sonia,you should at least do this much)''..........Anshul looked at her and saw her a little irritated ,he scolded himself for being irrational and offending them.......He said.....Anshul:''theek hai (ok)''........and then he went towards the door....

Swati looked at him going towards the door and inhaled deeply,feeling proud of herself,feeling proud for being able to show authoritative behaviour just like her new lover,feeling proud for being able to match her lover,feeling proud for being incharge of the situation......she smiled looking towards her hubby entering his room and leaked her cunt juice......Jayraj looked at her smile and smiled wickedly,which she noticed when she looked back at him..........Jayraj rubbed his dick again over his shorts and pointed towards Swati's boobs moving his head and eyebrows.......She too made the same gesture but asking him ''what?''...........Jayraj again made a similar gesture and this time she understood and shook her head in a no...........Jayraj insisted upon it.......She looked towards her hubby's room,then looked at her virile lover who had been giving her heavenly pleasure for the past few days,smiled at him and pulled her saree a little lower exposing her cleavage........It was her crushed blouse over her boobs which Anshul was looking at when she came out of the room,he also noticed that the upper portion was still not buttoned...........he had no idea that it was his wife's lover who ripped that button yesterday night while undressing her to fuck her,pound the cunt which belonged to Anshul,but now it was not the case so,that cunt belonged to the man of the house,Jayraj,he had the right to fuck her,to pound her cunt,to stretch it,to feel the warmth of that cunt..............Jayraj looked at her cleavage and smiled,she too smiled at him and then got back to prepare the breakfast,with her cleavage still exposed..........They played their romantic game for around 10 minutes all the while Jayraj would read the newspaper whereas the woman of the house would focus on the breakfast in between,when Sonia came running towards Jayraj and sat on his lap........Swati hurriedly put her saree back on its proper place just before her hubby emerged out of the room smiling............Sonia wished them Good Morning and then asked.........Sonia:''mumma Chhoti abhi bhi soyee hai? (Mumma,Is Chhoti still sleeping?)..............Swati smiled at him and then said.......Swati:''haan,usko aur kya kaam hai,uth gayee thi,maine thodi der pehle phir sula diya (yes,what other work does she have,she had woken up ,I made her sleep again a while ago)''..............Anshul heard this and his heartbeat increased again,yes he had heard his younger daughter cry while his wife was inside the bedroom with Jayraj.........Anshul looked at his wife again who was now busy in the kitchen and thought....''Did she breastfeed in front of Jayraj ji to make her sleep?''...........His heart was beating fast when he heard his younger daughter ask her mother that she wants to see her little sister........she got the permission and asked her father to accompany him inside Jayraj's bedroom......they both went towards the bedroom when suddenly Swati realised sonething and looked at her lover,she gestured something to him and then he got up and went to his room..............When Anshul entered the bedroom he waa looking towards the cradle when suddenly his eyes fell on the king size bed............His heartbeat increased again when he saw the disorganised condition of the bedsheet,pillows and blanket........yes there was only a single blanket.........he focused a little more when he saw a wet spot on the bed........just as he was looking at it,Jayraj called him from behind...........Jayraj:''Anshul tumhe Swati bula rahi hai (Anshul Swati is calling you)''............Anshul came to his senses and looked back at him......Anshul:''aaa haaan haan (aaa yes yes)''..........he then turned his head towards the bed when Jayraj said in a stern voice........Jayraj:''Anshul tumne suna nahin? (Anshul didn't you hear?)''..........Anshul immediately turned back and went out of the room followed by Jayraj..............

Anshul came to the living room and asked her........Anshul:''kya baat hai Swati? (What's the matter Swati?)''..........She had heard Jayraj's excuse as the door to the bedroom was open and therefore she herself had prepared for this........Swati:''wo usne brush kar liya? (did she brush her teeth?)''.........Anshul:''haan (yes)''...........Swati:''theek hai (ok)''..........They then had their breakfast silently.Anshul could smell his wife's scent,it was not her usual scent,but he kept quiet and tried to get over all these thoughts......After breakfast they had tea and then Swati went to wash the clothes in the washing machine......Jayraj sat on the sofa and started watching news.......Anshul too joined him and got rid himself of all his thoughts........After half an hour Swati came and sat near his lover on the sofa........Anshul looked at her,he found that she was looking beautiful now,more than she had been for the past few months.........Swati caught him looking at her,she looked at him for a few seconds,Anshul smiled at her,she too smiled at him and then looked back at the tv,she didn't look at him any further...........He looked at her crushed blouse,then at her exposed cleavage,she still hadn't put on her top most button,this is what he thought,without any idea that there was no button at all............He then recalled that he had seen something just like a button on the bed near the pillow..............He again thought.....''Was it really a button or something else?if it was a button then does that mean it was her blouse button,is she wearing a blouse whose top most button is broken?Is she aware of this or she is not?but she herself told me that she forgot to button it,then she was aware of the situation and she lied to me...............no no this can't happen she can't do this,he then looked at Jayraj who was busy watching the news,he then recalled Swati mentioning him in the morning that Jayraj ji won't notice her cleavage as he has other works too apart from looking at her breasts and this is exactly what is going on,Jayraj ji is busy watching the news,...........yes Swati was right,it is me and my dirty and irrational thoughts that is making me doubt on them,no I shouldn't do this,I must not''...................He then looked at the way they were sitting,they were sitting with only a feet gap between them............He was still looking at their bottom,trying to get the distance between them,when his wife looked at him again..........He raised his head and found her looking at him with an irritating expression,as if a stranger was checking out a woman with sexual intention and had irritated her............He was still looking at her irritated expression when Jayraj too looked at him...........Since Swati was just next to him he had already seen her irritated expression and he looked at Anshul with a stern expression..........Anshul was still looking at her when she got up and went to her bedroom still looking irritated.............Anshul hung his head down for offending her again........Jayraj just smiled looking at this and started watching the news.........Anshul then went inside his bedroom to make himself relaxed and get rid of his thoughts.............He heard the news from his bedroom for the next half an hour ,when he heard his wife call out loudly from Jayraj's bedroom..................Swati:''Jayraj jee aap naha lijiye (Jayraj jee you take a bath).............Jayraj:''haan Swati aaya (yes Swati am coming)''...............The sound of the tv then disappered and Anshul understood that it was switched off..........He then heard the door of the room open and close and within a few seconds he heard the bangle sound and his wife laugh............Swati:''aaaaaaaa hahahaha hihihihi'' and then it disappered................after a few minutes he heard the door open and then heard sounds of anklet.............He understood it was his wife who had come out,..................He again thought...''but she had stopped wearing her anklet and then today?the sound of the anklet too is a bit different''..............

He then went to the living room when he saw his wife behind the kitchen counter...........she was wearing a new saree,which was obvious to him that he hadn't bought it for her..........She was looking very beautiful after taking bath.........It was a light parrot green saree which was complimenting her fair skin very well...........she had put on a light pink lipstick,which was again something new,she didn't have any pink lipstick,she only had a red lipstick.........He didn't want to be caught again looking at her so he decided to get absorbed into the newspaper which he hadn't read so far...........A hubby was afraid of being caught looking at his own wife and that too by her only and his wife too didn't look at him but was busy in the kitchen................After around 15 minutes he heard Jayraj call out from the room.........Jayraj:''Swati mere kapde? (Swati my clothes?)''...............Anshul looked at her respond without looking towards the door............Swati:''jee aayee (yes I'm coming)''.........she then covered the vegetables and went towards the door...........Anshul looked at her swaying ass,which was swaying more than before and then looked up and was surprised...........his shy and conservative wife was wearing a deep back blouse,though it wasn't very deep,but still it was deeper than she had ever worn,he then looked at hee ears and found that she was wearing a new ear ring,a round medium sized ring................His wife disappeared inside the bedroom and then he heard those bangle sounds............after around 2 minutes she came out smiling,looked at her hubby and without saying anything went towards the kitchen still smiling...........he looked at her waist when she came out of the room and found that she was wearing her saree lower than she used to,just a little below her belly button..............she never used to wear her saree below that,most of the time she would wear it above that and ocassionaly just on the belly button,but never did she wear it below that.........he also saw that a portion of her waist was now glistening with water,and just when she enterrd the kitchen,the saree above her ass too was a little wet...........He was still looking at her when he sensed Jayraj come out of the room and he immediately got back to reading the newspaper,afraid of being caught and offending them again............
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swati's Life with Paralysed Husband - Full Story - by MasterBull - 21-05-2019, 10:34 PM