Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
After entering the home, Purva didn't change her outfit or become naked. She remained in this cloth. Apu went to the bathroom and she went to the kitchen.
Sami had woken up. He ran to the kitchen and jumped on Purva's lap.
Purva : Hey hey what are you doing Sami? I'm sweaty, see. Now get down. See your whole body become sweaty. Come let me wipe your body and come sit under the fan, beside papa.
She put Sami on the sofa in the living room. Tarun was reading the newspaper.
Sami suddenly asked, mamma where is the wolf woman? Please mamma, you become a wolf woman again.
Purva put a finger on her lips and said sushhhhhhhh and widened her eyes. Then whispered, don't talk about this in front of papa.
Sami: But you were sleeping with the tail in front of papa that night.
Purva :I said Shut up Sami.
Tarun lowered the paper and said what happened? What is he talking about?
Purva : Oh don't give attention to all of his childish imagination, Tarun. You are getting late.
Tarun : Yes I'm getting late. And I took my bath and made coffee for myself. Made some toast. So, you have to just give me my tiffin. So hurry up.
Purva squeezed his cheeks and said my good husband and she kissed his forehead.
Sami looked at them and laughed, ha ha ha ha.
Very soon the kids had breakfast and Tarun went out with his car to his office.
Purva called Apu and started pulling his shorts down.
Apu: mamma why?
Purva : stand straight. She brought some prickly heat powder and applied them on his groins, chest, neck and back. Then she helped him to wear his briefs and pants and then vest and shirt. Then knot the tie.
Purva : Now put on your shocks and shoes and let's go.
Sami came here, she shouted.
She put a light vest and sweatpants on sami.
Purva wore her waist chain, which enhanced the slutty look to a whore look and then She took her purse and then the three went out of the house.
Apu: mamma where are you going?
Purva : Dear, I've to buy some clothes for us all.
Apu : Mamma now? Diwali is far away.
Purva : No baba. We are going to Jabalpur, on your summer holidays.
Apu : Oh really Mamma?
Purva : Yes.
Apu : Oh wow that's gonna be fun.
Sami : Mamma, where is Jabalpur?
Purva : Our real house. I'll show you everything. And Will also show you what wolf woman did there and how everyone loves her.
Sami: Yeah mammmaaa I want to go there.
And then the van came. Apu got in.
Pankaj : Where are you going madam?
Purva : Oh I've to buy some essentials.
Pankaj: Madam you may get in. I'll drop you.
Purva : No, no you will be late. And there are other boys. You go.
Pankaj: aree madam come in. There is a vacant seat. You sit there with chota babu on your lap.
Purva : Aree no no.
All other students shouted, yes auntie get in. We will have no problem.
It's very hot outside, come in.
Yes auntie it will be our pleasure.
Apu call your mamma.
Please auntie.
After getting requested from all, she decided to got in. One of the student took sami on his lap and Purva got in. She sat in between two student.
They all were happy to get her presence among them.
Her micro tights and the spandex bra was all drenched in sweat. All the students were busy with Sami. They all cuddling and pulling legs of Sami. They were kidding with Sami. And all were watching her with the corners of their eyes. She was sweaty and smelling. But it seems everyone was enjoying the odor of her body.
Purva was feeling little uneasy. But she remained silent, sometimes she was answering their questions.
She actually knows them all. They had come to their house several time. Apu was smiling silently with everything.
At a point the leg pulling gose a. Little far and Sami got really angry, and he shouted, stop that otherwise I'll call wolf woman and she will treat you well.
Purva got shocked.
All others laughed.
Apu widened his eyes to Sami and said, Sami come on my lap. And hey you all don't angar my brother. He is a sweet boy.
At a point Purva said, stop Bhaiya. I want to go to this mall. Thank you.
Panka: you are welcome madam.
Purva got down from the van and Apu gave Sami on her lap.
Apu : Bye mamma.
All other students : Bye auntie, bye, bye, see you.
Purva : Bye bye boys. She gave them a flying kiss and turned to the mall.
In the mall Purva bought ice cream for Sami and then they went to a garment shop.
After buying many clothes for her kids and Tarun, she started searching for her own clothes.
Nowadays many women used to wear revealing slutty clothes but Purva's outfit was a little more provocative. But as the crowd mostly belonged to high class pose society, they didn't give so much attention to her. Though a few turned their heads in disbelief, how could a mother come in public places like this with her son?
Purva suddenly heard a whistle from outside of the store. She saw from the glass wall that a few college students were observing her from the outside. They were laughing. But as she turned her head, the boys quickly turned back and ran away. But all the way they were laughing.
Purva giggled and took Sami to the girls section.
The Sales associate asked her madam may I help you?''
Purva : Yes I'm searching for some garments for me.
Sales Girl: Madam, the mom section is on the first floor.
Purva : I know, I went there but what I was searching for was not there.
Sales Girl: Madam, tell me what kind of cloth you are searching for?
Purva : I want something suitable for me. Let me see.
Sales girl: and madam, are you buying these garments?
Purva : yes.
Sales girl: then give it to me. I'm keeping them to the counter. And you find what you need.
She took the dresses from her and turned back. She was holding her smile for a long time. After turning back she put one hand on her mouth and smiled silently.
At the counter the girl who was billing also smiled and said what this slut told you?
Sales girl: her kind of dress is not in the women's section. Hi hi.
Counter girl: he he, she is such a slut.
But remember she is sweaty. Don't let her try our new clothes.
Sales girl: what? Look she is buying so many clothes and all are costly. If she gets angry and complains against me then?
Counter girl: of how you are thinking me wrong. Let her buy her clothes and then let me handle it.
Purva chose only three clothes for her. The largest size. But She was not sure if these would fit her or not as these are for the Young girls not for women.
She took Sami and came to the counter and asked the sales girl, where is the trial room?
The counter girl: uh madam, please if you don't mind may I tell you something?
Purva : yes.
Counter girl: uh umm madam, though i'm the AC your sweat becomes dry. But you are still sweaty and smelling. Please forgive me madam, I'm telling you like this. But you know ummm.
Purva : Ok I understand. But I want to buy them and I'm not sure if these dresses are going to fit me or not. So I need to give it a trial.
Counter girl: sure madam. You can buy them and wear them at home. If they do not fit you well then you can change them.
Purva : But.
Counter girl: But there is another option. You may buy a towel and dry yourself first. And then you buy a long vest of your size. And a panty. You wear them and then you can try your new clothes.
Purva : So I've to purchase three more things for my new clothes.
Counter girl: Madam, sorry but.
Purva : Ok fine. Bring me the towel.
Ok please take care of my son and give me the towel.
Sales girl: don't worry madam I'm taking care of him, you go.
Counter girl: wait madam I have to check if you properly wipe the sweat or not.
Purva : oh no how ridiculous this is. So you're wanting to check my body now?
Counter girl: yes madam, I mean no madam, but You know madam.
Purva : I know very well madammm. Come with me I have no issue.
Purva went inside the booth and opened her dreached gym outfit. The door was open. She wiped her body with a towel. And then the counter girl sprayed deo on her body.
Purva : Ok now give me the dresses.
Counter girl: I'm till scared madam. If I give you the dress and If our manager sack me for that. Then? Madam, I don't want to lose my job.
Purva slapped her own forehead and said this is too much. I'm not buying anything from your store. Just bill me the towel and let me go.
Counter girl: Oh no no no madam sorry please forgive me. I'm sorry. Don't do this.
Purva : Listen chikni girl don't mess with me. You don't know who I'm. You call your manager, or I'm going to your manager like this. I've no shame. But after that, think about what will happen with the reputation of your store.
I know very well you've tried to humiliate me and degrade me. But don't forget you are a sales girl and I'm your customer. Learn to respect your customer. Don't think I'm a bloody slut.
Counter girl : no no madam I didn't mean that. She almost cried. Many women like you used to come here to show off. I thought you were also like them. That's why….I.. I
Purva : The manager was looking at the CCTV. There was no CCTV inside the trial booth but there was a camera outside of the booth.
He saw the counter girl was pleading to someone inside the booth folding her hands.
He came to the floor and saw the sales girl playing with the kid.
He asked what's happening.
Sales girl: Huh, your dearest counter girl had tried to play with this little one's mother and now she is playing with her.
Sami : ha ha you don't know my mother is a wolf woman.
The manager got puzzled and he ran to the booth.
He was stunned to look at Purva standing naked inside the booth and scolding the girl.
Hey, what's happened. Sorry madam, if she bothers you for something. I'm apologizing on behalf of her madam. Please pardon us madam.
Luckily there were no other customers in that store at that time.
The manager settled the matter and said madam you don't have to worry and you choose your clothing.you can wear them on your naked body. You don't need to wear this vest or panty. Please forgive this foolish girl.
Purva was showing angar outside but inside her mind she was enjoying the whole mater.
She started wearing the outfits. The door was open. The manager was about to leave, but Purva said wait here. So, he turned back and was waiting for her order. Purva wore the first dress and said hey turn and look how I'm looking?
Manager : Absolutely gorgeous madam.
He again turned back. Purva disrobe the cloth and wear the next one.
Purva : Hey now look.
Manager : Madam all the buttons are open.
Purva : Yes it's smaller than my size. Please find two sizes bigger than this.
Finally She selected three outfits. All of them were one size smaller than her usual size. The manager said madam, these clothes are for teenagers. There is no bigger size than this.
Purva : Ok don't worry. If I like them, I'll take them.
So please bill them along with my other clothes. And she started unbuttoning her new outfit.
The manager again about to turn.
Purva : Enough Mister. You've seen me already. So don't show this fake gentlemanship.
The manager smiled, he he. He he,madam. Sorry. We give you so much trouble. Madam, we are sorry for that. Madam we also can't afford you the proper sized clothes. So madam please accept these three clothes as a gift from us.
Purva : No no, how can I.
The manager held her hands and said, please madam don't deny it. Please accept.

Purva wore her sports bra and mini tights and went out from the booth.
Manager : madam your dress is drenched.
Purva : Don't worry. Please give me the bill.
Purva took Sami and the bags of new clothes and left the store. She called Pankaj.
Purva : Bhaiya, where are you?
Pankaj : Why madam?
Purva : I'm in the mall. Can you drop me home?
Pankaj : Madam, I'm coming within 15 minutes.
Purva took Sami to a toy shop and bought him a new toy car and then went to a cosmetic store and then they left the mall after 20 minutes. She got the desired treatment from all the customers and the sales associates as usual. No one dare to do or say anything in front of her but there were things and talks going on behind her. And she knew it.
Pankaj was waiting for them.
Purva and Sami got into the car. And immediately after getting into the car, Purva put the packets on the seat and pulled her tights down and stepped out of it.
Purva : Bhaiya please don't mind. It's too hot and my tights is wet, so…
Pankaj : He he don't worry madam. You can remove your bra also.
Purva : No no, It's crowded outside. People can see me. Let's go. Now.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 18-04-2022, 11:48 PM