Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I agree with RCF on all points ...

But some questions need an explanation; 
like why Krish does not confront Meera about the "anniversary night" intermezzo with Desai.
. . . . .

** "We both knew where this was going. We knew why we were there. I grabbed her hand and slowly pulled her closer. She was now not shy looking me in the eyes. She was ready." **

** "We were not there to indulge in some backroom sex. We were there to recall a beautiful moment from our past. It was our throwback moment. We knew both of us wanted to go back and redo those moments we had two years ago. The only thing we weren't sure about was who wanted it more. And I asked her if she remembered that night. She looked into my eyes and said 'how can I ever forget that night?'" **

** "And I asked her if she ever had dreams about me.
Do you know what her reply was? She said, 'I know you can tell by looking into my eyes.'
I looked into her eyes and they were dreamy."**

** "And I asked her if she remembered that night. She looked into my eyes and said 'how can I ever forget that night?' **

** "'Just hold on for a second, Susheel.' She mumbled and closed her eyes while breathing heavily yet in a controlled manner.  I held my rod deep inside her and kept watching the beauty of her subtle transformation. 
She opened her eyes and smiled.
'I felt I was cumming already.' She said.
That's too early.' 
'M: That's beyond my control. PERHAPS I'VE WAITED TOO LONG FOR THIS.'  !!!!
That was the most stunning statement I had ever been told.” **

** "Meera blushed and after adjusting her posture she said, ‘Now give me your love, gentleman.’ **

** "I asked if she was safe. You won’t believe me if I tell you the exact words she replied.
‘Forget the safety for God’s sake, Susheel. Just do it.’ ** ...
. . . . .

The whole thing has nothing to do with sex play and fantasy, this is blatantly "cheating" and "betray" on Meera's part.

There had to be an aftermath for Meera and Krish should draw consequences. 
After all, once when Krish had this "coitus" with Mr. Shekhar's wife, Meera left Krish because she saw this as "cheating" and ultimately left Krish.
I do not want Krish to leave Meera, no! I expect that there must be a final and clarifying talk about the future of their marriage.

Because I think that Krish and Meera have come to a crossroads where they have to decide: 
"To go together or to go their separate ways!"

With this sens
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Lollobionda - 17-04-2022, 01:06 AM