Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
STORY CONTINUED FURTHER BY KINKY BADSHAH

They both walked and Richa followed them after shutting the main door(thought she didn't lock it)
Both the gentlemen occupying their seats on the sofa of living room.
She came back and was about go to her room ,get dressed (atleast from a bare towel to anything decent) and tell them that she had to leave for her office.
Seeing her march to bedroom came.
Imran said -
"STOP"
"Kay Imran Bhau.... Zara pan shista nahi aahet hila....ghari aale lya pahunya na nidhan chaha pani tar vichartat"
What Imran brother, she doesn't have manners at all. Atleast you ask for tea or water to the guest.

Imran ordered her to bring 2 glasses of water. She thought of speaking back to him about office. But listen to the Officer and realised he was right and thus changed her path to kitchen

After giving them water and quenching their thirst ( atleast the literal one) she decided to speak." Kya hum sham ko mil sakte hai? mujhe office jana hai, boss wait kar rahe hain " Can we plz meet in the evening ?,I have to leave for office boss is waiting for me.
All she could do was settle for another time with her tormentors compensating for office hours.

"Thamb ga bai thodya vel,ka itki ghai karte?."
"Wait for some time lady,why are you hurrying?" he spoke back to her directly looking in her eyes using his mother tongue - Marathi

she lowered her eyes

"Yeh Patel Sahab ka Bhatija hai "Gaurav", Nagpur se aaya hai" ( he is Guarav,nephew of Mr Patil,he has come from Nagpur)

Listening to his short intro Gaurav waved a high-five with a fake smile

This time she looked at him but couldn't find resemblance of Mr Patil in him. maybe she was looking for physical attributes but was missing his behavioural patterns especially when it comes to married women

”Yeh sheher me naya hai ,Patil Sahab ne apne naya mehman ka special dhyaan rakhne ke liye kahan hai. Isko khush kiya bina kahin jaane nahin milega.”

He is new in the City patil sir has asked to take special care of his new guest, you are not going anywhere until he is fully happy.
Imran gave a smirk to Gaurav while uttering last sentence
and  locked the main front door closing all her exit ways.

Richa knew there was no point in arguing back or escaping from the situation thus had  accepted her fate.
Moreover she thought he is much younger Guy amongst all her tormentors and won't be taking much time to discharge.

Hence decided to go with the flow.

Imran signalled her using his eyes to take him to our bedroom.
She felt little bit dumb n shy as he was younger to her but still she had to service this stranger just because he was acquaintance of Mr Patil.

Don't be tensed Gaurav ,she is an obedient pet and will completely cooperate..!!!

Won't you slut?

This time Imran asked looking at her. All she could do was nod

And if she doesn't,you can simply pinch her nipples or pussy lips.and Imran demonstrated the same what he spoke.
He lifted her towel from lower end to show her womanhood to Gaurav. and gave a light slap over there

Gaurav was too much excited seeing her naked pussy.... Now it became uncontrollable for him and was ready to  pounce on her

OK Imran bhau..!!
He tried to keep the conversation short and believed in quick action.

Once they both entered the bedroom leaving Imran outside, Gaurav was completely turned on to have her all for himself.
Excitment was visible on his face

"Switch on the AC" came his 1st command.
As she turned her back to go to switchboard,she recieved a Smack on her ASS from him. and kept his hand over the fleshy bums

Wow!!! you have perfectly round Ass. Imran bhau I was right about you. you are one hell of a Proper Maal.

a True Randi.

she just couldn't face him .It was a mixture of feelings.She felt proud as well as embarrassed at the same time.

Do it fast slut, aren't you getting late for the office now?

Once she did that and came near him,toward the bed where he was sitting at one corner with his shirt now tuck out. from the belt.
Richa  was finding difficulty to start a conversation with him.

listen to me very carefully:-

Imran bhai has already told about what you are supposed to do and behave but still I want to remind you some ground rules that are strictly to be followed in my presence. If you break any ,there is a severe punishment and I won't show any pity at all

So here is the list:
1) You will always call me Gaurav JI or SAHEB
2) You will OBEY my each and every COMMAND
3) You can't say NO to any of my orders
4) You won't fight back,or hesitate in COMPLYING me
5) I will do lots of NASTY & KINKY things with you,which I guess no-one has ever thought of doing b4.
6)I am here for entire Weekend,so it will be a MULTIPLE Encounter
7)I want NO COMPLAINTS at all.
8) You must PAY ATTENTION  to all my DEMANDS and ensure they get FULFILLED.
9)You must DEDICATE your entire BODY,soul and towards me.
10)COMPLETE DISCIPLINE & SURRENDER is pre-requisite from your end

Listening these rules she experienced goosebumps. Thought of having a simple fuck and goodbye session now started vanishing and it seemed ,a new and young tormentor is been added in her list.

you say,  ?

She replied ok

What OK?

Answer in complete sentence.

Ok saheb you can use me in whatever way you want . But please don't complain imran sir.

Good very good.
And in a quick moment he pulled her pussy lips downwards inflicting her some pain
That's like my cute little puppy.

Now sit down and remove my shoes.

She sat in a normal position and took each foot in her lap, started removing shoelaces, then separating each shoe from the ankle.

Remove the socks too.
Lick my soles with your tongue,
Do proper cleaning between my toes gaps.
Don't leave any part dry I want each section to be completely wet by your saliva.

Richa did the same as she was instructed

Now he untucked his button and pants zip and slid his underwear down to take out his cock free.

This was the first time richa had seen such a dark and thick cock.
She was literally flabbergasted,seeing his manhood

Get on your knees and start licking my cock from underside

She got up and was going to take his cock in her right hand to Adjust herself at proper height. But he stopped her and stepped back

Hey...Hey !!! What are you doing
I want no hands.
Take your hands behind your back,
they must stay locked over there during this entire fucking session of journey.

She reluctantly t took for hand b behind her back,even thought wanting to touch it very badly and kept them just above har ass.

Good you are a good learner

Then she took out her tongue and had first contact with his pubic skin.
That made him relaxed ,he closed his eyes for few seconds

Now Richa
started moving her tongue all over his cock making it completely wet.

Ahhhhhh...a soft moan came from him when she took half of his dick inside her sweet mouth.

Keep doing that while looking at me.
He separated her a little and got completely on the bed at the center

"get over here and take it in more deeper."
I want you to look into my eyes from down there with all of my dick stuffed into your mouth."

Gaurav announced his target by laying on the bed with his head on the pillow legs spread and cock springing up .

And richa got clear idea of this very first task, she climbed on the bed and sat on her knees together.
She tried this time to use her hands on it just to give him some extra sensations make it enjoyable and quicker one.
but was immediately scolded by him

No hands slut, I have already told you before. Aren't you able to understand properly.shouted Gaurav.

"But I was trying give it an help you get it raised .by holding and jerking your dick with my hands " replied richa making an innocent face.

Slap....!!!!
Slap.....!!!!
she got 2 slaps on each of her cheeks

Use your lips instead ,wrap them tightly over my cocks girth and move your head to and fro , as if you are imitating a fist moment.

he gave her this new idea of using mouth lips as a tight vaccum hole instead of gripping of fisting

Now she sat near in between his legs on her knees with a very erotic position
completly bending down her face into his groin
with her hands behind her back
& got busy in accomplishing this task.
Earlier she could only take half or almost 3/4 th of its length.

This continued or at least 3-4 minutes, but Gaurav was not satisfied ,he wanted it completely in at any cost.

so he brought his hands behind her head and forced it down completely until her nose touch that shaven skin above the cock.

This caused the dick to go much deeper directly into her throat.

She immediately tried to take it out of her mouth,but was not successful.
his push was very tight.

Few tears started rolling down her eyes,when she looked up signaling him to stop with her eyes.

He enjoyed this moment .It gave him a kick boost ,this was evident as his cock twitched a little after seeing her in this condition.

Involuntary Richa brought her hands in front on his legs and pushed herself up to not get choked.

Gaurav release his grip this time seeing her struggle. Immediately richa got up and was sitting straight on her knees taking deep breaths until her chest got filled.

This is too much..
how many times I have to tell you that no hands means no hands at any cost.
yet again you keep on Repeating the same mistake. Shouted Gaurav.

Tell me how ? how do you want to get your first punishment.

Sorry Saheb
She apologized and said sorry in a low tone ,but didn't gave any explanation of committing it due to getting herself completely choked by his forceful act.

I think there is a need to teach you a proper lesson.

This time Gaurav tookout a handcuff  that was folded and brought in his shirt"s front pocket

Turn around and bring your hands behind your back I will secure them properly using this simple device

Richa knew she had no choice but do what he says to avoid getting any more punishment.

As she got up, Gaurav held her towel tight in his other hand
Richa was not aware of this and started turning her back.
the towel got unwrapped from her body exposing herself completely naked in front of this young handsome hunky.

She decided to pick up her last piece of cloth,but this time her hands quickly were held behind by Gaurav
Not so soon

he clasped them with handcuffs, hid the key underneath and gave her ass a slight pinch ,Indicating her to again turn and face towards him.

She knew very well that now she was helpless completely at the mercy of him.

Now he could use her the way he wanted there would be no objection from her side even if she dared to do so at extreme points.

She was again brought to her same position as b4,but there were 2 differences this time
1 She was completely naked sitting in front of him
2 Her hand were tied behind her back.

Guarav saw her big but soft Boobs clearly for the time.
He started groping them using both his rought palms.
She could feel his roughness over her feathery mammary muscles.
It was like a sandpaper being rubbed over cotton pillow.
He enjoyed them for few minutes but later left for something more.

Gaurav pinched her both pink nipples simultaneously using his thumb and index finger,b4 leaving them and ordered -
"Continue with what you were doing earlier.
Richa bent her upper body to reach his soft cock for sucking ."

"Continue with what you were doing earlier.
Richa bent her upper body to reach his soft cock for sucking ."

She used and tongue to get it completly wet, then started moving her lips making a complete '0 for his cock to enter and exit' maintaining a complete vaccum suction.

Gaurav was enjoying this treatment offered by her.
His limpy cock now soon started getting erection and rose to it's full.

Richa felt it elate like a rubber in her mouth itself.
She looked up at his face keeping his cock in her mouth she understood that from his expression,this blowjob session was definitely turning him on and thought of discharging him from same itself.
He again forced her head down until the cock reached new depths of her throat.

meanwhile she was asked to continously look at him into his eyes.

He could sense a feeling of victory seeing her totally down on his cock

Having other man's homely married wife sucking your dick deep throat on his own bed is a lucky blessing.Not everyone gets it ,but Gaurav was blessed.

He exchanged a few bad words in marathi like AAI ZAVADI , MADARCHOD , BHOSADICHI ,KUTRI , RAND

these acted as booster dose for Richa and she again sucked him with more vigour.

A pressure started building inside him,
he knew he would be cuming, sooner or later.
But wanted to delay as long as possible, so that he gets to enjoy her body services completely.

THAMB
Stop

THAMB
Stop

UBHI RAHA RANDE
Get up slut

MAZYA WAR YEH AANI AAT TAK
Straddle me and start Riding

Richa got up on her legs and came 2
step forward she kept her legs on either side of his waist and squatted down.
Such that her pelvis was over his

But she couldn't sit properly
Being her hands tied behind back,she was not able to adjust her Pussy hole on his rock hard cock

He kept her hand on her waist and brought them to hold her love handles.

Gaurav enjoyed her struggling to find his cock and insert into her pussy.

But he It didn't help her , instead increased for pressure by saying get it fast inside else you will have to again give me a blowjob if it gets dormant .

Richa could not see and get idea of his cock down from front as she had her big boobs and milky thighs obstructing her way.
hence turned her head back to left and look from other side,from here it was little bit clear,but still not effective.

She tried some random hits by sitting on his cock,but missed

Finally she was able achieve her Goal and his cock's front part entered into her golden love hole .
She Smiled at him and felt a little Shy as well

this was because at first she thought has won the hide n seek game
but later realized ,it was he,who was the winner.
He had put no effort in putting his cock into her pussy and now she has cleared  his path.
She understood that he is going to hump her really bad.

She recieved a light pinch on her nipple,"What are you smiling at BITCH.
It has not even yet started
Take my cock deep in.”
She lowered her body a little more.
It was difficult for her to adjust such a big dick after a long time. that too without any hand support

But Richa was Richa , determined and disciplined.
She went further lower until his cock disappeared into her Pussy

Aaaaaaahh,
Aahhhhhhh

both gave a loud moan

the first one was undoubtedly of Richa,due to PAIN
and next one was of Gaurav,due to PLEASURE

Gaurav was deriving Unlimited pleasures from his new Fuck Toy.

once completly entered into her pussy,he became totally RAW

he looked straight into her eyes
and ordered her to vigorously move her body up and down with increased speed.

She did the same way as was told.
This literally caused her too jump To and Fro on his uncovered and unprotected Dick.

Her hair were bouncing over her shoulders and her most favorite were her BOOBS

Those MELONS started dangling in Up and Down manner with each thrust she was giving.

who could resist from grabbing my wife's lovely BALLOONS & Gaurav was no exception , he held those in each hand  from bottom and made her Dance even more. causing them SLAP each time,they landed on his palms making sound 'FATCHHH FATCHHH'

Listening to that melodious sound,an instinct arose in him. He brought her upper body closer to his ,such that his chest was rubbing with her Nipples and her neck was resting beside his shoulder.

Now he started giving her BARE ASS a lots of SPANKING,and motivated her to constantly move her Pelvis around his Dick in a rhythmic pattern.

Richa expertly did what she was intimidated and moved her Lower body,round and round around his Cock as if it was a POLE & her CUNT was doing a Pole dance.

The constant HITTING on her Bottoms had made her ASS CHEEKS shine in RED colour,Although she could not see it,but can sense that such hard spanks had definitely left complete 5 Finger Mark's over her BUMS.Later she proved herself too.

Nobody knew,how long are they gonna last,
But soon both of them felt a simultaneous orgasm building in them.

Richa was the first to make a move,even though Gaurav had left her Ass,she was automatically grinding him herself and lifted her bosom up and now was at right angle to him

He was also giving her light strokes from below. And she started Moaning with light Gasps -
Aaahh
Aahhh
Ahhhh

Gaurav stopped for a moment and decided to tease her more,Richa was unable to guess what made him stop in the midst of a adventurous journey.

She started pleading him,
Plz..!!
Plz .!!

Kaay Plz plz karte..? Neat Sang kay pahije?
What is this Plz plz and all? Tell property what do you want?

Gaurav was trying to be coy and acted as if he knew nothing.

Richa to sensed it that he was about to play with her,and won't give up until she BEGS FOR IT.

WOH KARTE RAHIYE
RUKIYE MAT PLZ
Plz keep doing that
Plz  dont stop.

WOH KYA
What is THAT?

He degraded her further.

She understood that he won't settle for indirect answers & wants her to speak to him in Dirty language.

Ok now her mind was not listening to her body anymore...and she gave up

PLZ MUJHE CHODIYE
ZOR ZOR SE CHODIYE
RUKIYE MAT,CHODTE RAHIYE

Plz fuck me,
Fuck me even more
Dont stop,continue Fucking me.

Aaaahha, AATA AALI NA TU APLYA ASLI ROOP MADHE , SALI KUTRI RAAND
Now you,ve come into your real form,you slutty bitch

That gave him the ultimate pleasure and he decided to give her few more strong strokes,but just for few moments

As she was dripping her juices on his cock just b4 about to CUM,He sensed it an again stopped. She was forced to halt and suppress her urges and looked at him and asked-

KYA HUA GAURAV SAHEB,AAP FIRR RUKK GAYE?
What happened Gaurav sir,you stopped again? She spoke with his cock still inside her as if she has commiitted some mistake,not liked by him.

He gave her 4 strong slaps, 2 on each cheeks.

TU MAZI RANDI AHE ,ANI RANDI ASUN MAZYA PEKSHA PEHLE KASHI ZADU SHAKTE?
You are my slut, and being a slut how can you CUM b4 me?

PEHLE ME MAZA RAS TUZYA AAT TAKEL AANI MAG.CH TULA AAPLA RAS BAHER KADHAYCHI PARVANGI MILEL,

AANI ZAR KA TU CHUKUN SUDHHA MAZYA AADHI ZADLI TAR MAG PAHA

First I will Empty my Juices inside ur body,& Only then you'll get Permission to eject .& even if by Mistake you cum b4 me ,then be ready to face severe consequences .
Gaurav pinched her Nipples using his nails and revealed his hidden dark Kinky side

This was now becoming very challenging for Richa,Nobody has ever made her stop in between while cuming, and now he was supposed to wait until he discharges completely into her.

She had no option but to meekly accept this CRUEL but Kinky demand, and reply with a heavy heart-THIK HAI SAHEB.

Now Gaurav become a real Bull, and started humping her like the one.
He gave literally deep strokes this time,and deep meant really deep.
It seemed as if Piston was moving in and out of a steam engine

It took superhuman effort for Richa to control her own body,this was evident seeing her facial expression which turned pale .but she somehow managed to pass in the test.

AAAAAHH
AAAAAAHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
Gaurav held her BOOBS ,
mauled them,
pressed them
and kneaded them hard and began to release Gallons of come into her Pussy. without leaving her MELONS but instead slapping them hard using his backside nuckles of palms.

Richa could feel pain over her chests but also realized herself getting filled with sticky liquid inside from below.

Finally he was satisfied & done with his Cuming . But his cock was still Hard,there was now sign of fatigue or flaccidness

Now it was Richa's turn to get her orgasm.
She could see him relaxing and not doing anything to her.This became a difficult task to ask him directly for having sex again & that too after he cumming few seconds back.

She didn't say anything but moved her pelvis over his cock and created a circular gyrating effect so as to again turn him on

KAY ZALA, AAJUN ZAVAYCHA AAHE?
Laughed Gaurav upon seeing her move.
This made it further Embarrassing and Humiliating for her.

She knew,he was right,but couldn't confirm him just bcoz of somewhat left Dignity.

AAPNE KAHA THA NA,AAPKA HO NE KE BAAD, MUJHE .......

She remembered him,the promise made by him.

HAA
HAA
BILKUL LAKSHAT AHE MAZYA
ASLI MARD AHE MI,TUZYA NAVRA SARKHA NAHI.
JE BOLTO TYA VAR KAAYAM RAHATO

Yes
Yes
I remember it exactly ,
I am the real strong Man here,unlike your weak husband
I am committed to my words.

Richa was further insulted on the name of her husband.

No doubt she had confidence in herself about me,but that was not needed to be shown at the moment.
Right now,here demands were different, all she wanted was to have another fucking session and get her already existing built Orgasm released.
Hence she accepted it and continued to go with the flow without arguing or taking stand for me.

Gaurav again started giving her slight strokes,to bring his dick in action.
Richa was not left behind,she bent forward and kissed him on his face and smooched on his lips,their tongue exchanged salivas from each other's mouth and that acted as a catalyst which helped him gain erection much faster.

Though she could not keep her face in tact with his.( due to hands tied behind and light thrusting from behind),but was supported by Gaurav who held her head using her hair.

Once fully erect,he increased in speed of strokes.
One after other was coming up continuously in sequence, there was no missing of even single stroke.

This created a fire of lust to rise at its peak and thus Orgasm in Richa .she was about to .....

Aaahhhh

Gaurav understood this from her facial expression and held her using his only 1 hand from her neck .

This was as if he was giving her a support of not falling on him .but actually it was a kinky position where he was choking her
This position resembled like the Number 4 but rotated in clockwise manner.

GO AHEAD AND TRY.
He gave Richa an open challenge,to Fuck him. and reach her final destination all by herself

Richa lost all her fame and modesty,she cared for no good now.All she did was increased her Grinding speed and started bouncing on his Lund.

This caused even more choking, when she came down .but now the pain caused by his gripping fist was suppressed by pleasure offered by his long and fat Cock.

Ummm
Ummmppphh
Ummmppp..aaahhh
Aahhhhhh...aahhhhhhh
Aaahhhhhh .....aahhhhhh.....aaahhhhhhh

And Finally Richa came over his Dick.

She stood motionless and was tired by the fatigue caused by this young man.

He didn't leave his arm from her neck,but instead loosened the grip a little.

MAJA AALI KI NAHI?
Did you enjoy or not?

He asked her ,this time clasping his fingers and tightening the fist over her throat.
This made her difficult to breathe.and come out from post orgasm stigma into real world.

BOL PATKAN ZAVADE
Speak up Fast,you motherfucker.

HO GAURAV SAHEB,KHUP MAZA AAYA.
She replied in her somewhat broken marathi.

Listening this Gaurav laughed & released her neck
He lifted her up, and could see strains of cum all over the bedsheet ,spread upto their THIGHS .

Then he brought the keys of her handcuffs and  unclasped them,setting her wrists free.
She felt good,seeing those shackles freed from her hands and gave him a tight HUG as a mark of THANK YOU.
TO BE CONTINUED
[+] 4 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by Kinky_Badshah - 11-04-2022, 12:17 AM