Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!!
(05-04-2022, 02:56 PM)Debacle67 Wrote: My friend and I were watching a movie on my laptop at my home. Then it was time to leave for class and we left. Suddenly we were met by an electrician who was supposed to do some electrical work at home. He just wanted to leave a few accessories at our home and would come later. I thought it over and returned back to door along with my friend. I opened the door latch with key and first my friend entered then the electrician. I followed them from behind. And suddenly my friend was confronted by my mother who was stark naked and dripping with water. It appeared she had forgotten her towel in bath and going to the bedroom to get dressed when she heard us going out. Her instant reaction was a loud squeal and then she immediately covered her breasts with her right hand across and pussy with left hand. She was so bewildered that instead of going to the bedroom she turned back and strutted to the bathroom giving us a full view of her thick buttocks jiggling violently as she ran. All this happened in matter of seconds but I was weirded out completely but my friend started laughing uncontrollably and the electrician liked it even more. After this incident the electrician started coming for more and more works. My friend still teases me and told this incident to the entire class.

GREAT SHOW PAL! GREAT DESCRIPTION TOO!
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

[+] 2 users Like BIRJO's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!! - by BIRJO - 05-04-2022, 03:52 PM