Poll: Aap meri is thread ko kitne rating dete hai ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
70.00%
77 70.00%
10.91%
12 10.91%
3.64%
4 3.64%
1.82%
2 1.82%
13.64%
15 13.64%
Total 110 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
Misc. Erotica VANDANA..( a hottest tale of conservative beautiful housewife turning to whore)
(29-03-2022, 10:51 PM)Ajanmol Wrote: First of all thanks for ur valuable comments and seriously i want others readers also comment what they also think about this ...otherwise ur concern is also right in teaser 1 and 2 ....but as a women jealousey is a key factor and hariya is a hunter ...hariya is a real playboy who knows the right button of a women ....well said by u vandana is more hot and beautiful but my brother katnina also knows she is more beautiful than deepika and priyanka but some how she is also feeling insecure ...hehe ..??.....jokes apart ....by t way .. hariya knows vandana is angry wid him and cant easily surrender to him so as a shikari he knows jealouay is the last factor to reach her bed between him.....nd u said about tatoo ...i dont know tatoo piercing is good or not bt by my thinking this is good for my story .....

Now said about timing yeaahh 3 am is too late i wll put early timing on final update .....

3 and 4 part of teaser is very hot part of next update i assure u this is best update for u espesialy you brother .......this part i written for you.........

Ok bro I understand better now that you explained Haria's thinking.  It makes sense he wants Vandana jealous.  Sorry if I offended by not liking piercing and tattoo, it's your story and you know best.  

Namaskar Dude honestly I am so honoured you writing this, I'm so thankful and am sure so is qazmlp bhai ... we both wanted more of Kallu so this is good news for us, thanks bro.   Namaskar

I am reading teaser 2 and 3 over and over again, just imagine how much I'm going to love the actual update.  Please yaar make it HOT!!!! If possible please consider my suggestion about describing Vandana's  mangulsutra and sindoor during sex.  banana sex
[+] 2 users Like Bobby9034's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vandana Jain...( a hottest tale of sexy housewife) - by playboy131 - 30-06-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Vandana Jain...( a hottest tale of sexy housewife) - by Shivam95 - 10-07-2020, 01:41 PM
RE: VANDANA..( a hottest tale of conservative beautiful housewife) - by Bobby9034 - 30-03-2022, 03:38 AM