Adultery Transformation of a homely girl
Update- 6

Chitra went to John's office in his car. John acted as a decent guy while driving her to his office. Even though Chitra took a big step by coming out with John, she is still in a dilemma. So they spoke very little during the travel. John too didn't want to push her as he was well aware that it will take some time for her to change and he gave the space. They reached his office in 45 minutes. John opened the car door for Chitra. She came out and smiled at him. He can see that she was confused. He consoled her "You are going to get new friends here and I am sure you will have a good time."

Chitra felt a little relieved and went along with John. Once they entered the office, everyone greeted John with great respect. They also welcomed Chitra with a great smile. Chitra felt a new feeling she never experienced in her life. She admired seeing this and she too started to have respect for him. She came to know John was one of the top management staff in the office and he has some authority to take serious decisions. By now, all her nervousness had gone and she was happy to be there.

John took his intercom and he invited Julie to his cabin. When the door opened, Chitra saw a gorgeous beauty standing in front of her. Julie bid Hi to both of them. She was very cute, charming with a smile and especially hot. Chitra had seen Geetha in modern dresses. But She was admired seeing Julie. She wore a white shirt and a knee-length skirt with high heels. John introduced Julie to Chitra as one of the top models and he asked Julie to show around the office to Chitra. Julie with a cute smile, shake hands with Chitra and took her along.

[Image: bbbe7e3d23a922da2c9968ef765707e9.jpg]

Julie: Happy to meet you Chitra. You are looking beautiful

Chitra: (Blushed a little) Thank you. But I know I am not as beautiful as you. You are gorgeous and lovely.

Julie: (with a smile) If you enter into modelling then you just beat me. I am looking gorgeous with a lot of make-up. But you are a natural beauty.

Chitra felt so happy and proud of herself to hear these words from a woman who is too hot and sexy. She just smiled at her.

Julie: Then how do you know John?

Chitra: He is my next-door friend. His wife Geetha and I are good friends.

Julie: Oh...You are the one that Geetha always speaking about. She told me about how beautiful you are and how close you are to her. I am happy to meet you.

Chitra was surprised to hear this. She was so happy and she felt great about Geetha.

Julie showed her the entire office like the accounts section, management section, photo/video editing and printing section, marketing section, and at last, showed her the photoshoot & make-up room. Meanwhile, she explained to Chitra about the company's history, clients, and she explained John's dedication to the development of the company. Chitra listened to everything keenly and she felt very great about John. Her respect for him has grown a lot. 

Once everything was over, they returned to John's cabin. But John seems to be tensed. 

Julie: Is something wrong John? You are not seemed to be okay?

John: The booked model didn't come to the shoot and the clients need the photos within today. As you already know, it's a huge project and we can't lose them. I tried to find another model, but it will take another 3 hours for the process. We don't have the time. I am thinking of alternatives

Julie: Shall I model for you?

John: Hey you already know, I have sent your photos and they need some new face who looks homely.

John with a strike looked at Chitra. How the hell did I forget you?

Chitra seemed puzzled. She heard all his conversation. But she just came to visit the office to make a decision and not to pose as a model.

Chitra: John, I can understand your situation. But I am not ready to pose in front of all. I need some time. 

John: (with a sad face) I know Chitra. I am not forcing you. But you said you know my situation. If you think, you can help me. If not, no worries. Sorry.

Chitra: Hey, why are asking sorry to me? She felt sad for him

John: It's okay Chitra. As a friend, I just asked you without thinking about anything. You just relax. I will come back in a few minutes. 

Saying this he went out of his cabin. Julie excused herself to Chitra and went along with John. Chitra stands there with a blank mind. She started to think about her relationship with John, how he always treated her, and today she came to know a lot about him. She doesn't want to disappoint him at the same time she is not ready to be a model. She doesn't know what to do and sat on the nearby sofa. 

John came back to his cabin after some time. He saw Chitra was sitting on the sofa. He just smiled at her and took a file from his table and was about to leave the room. He heard Chitra calling him.

Chitra: John, I will model for you (She said firmly with a smile)

John was so happy to hear this. He got near to Chitra took her hands and thanked her. She just smiled at him and asked what she need to do now?

John immediately called Julie and asked her to prepare Chitra for the photoshoot. He told Chitra that Julie will explain to you about the project, the client and other stuff. I need to send an email urgently. By saying this he left the room. Julie took her to the makeup room and told her that the client was one of the top garment companies in India and they are looking for a new model for their advertisement. So they need some sample photos of the models. They need photos of the model in modern sarees. Still, now, no one got selected including me. Withing today John needs to finalize the model for them if not we will lose this project.

Chitra heard everything and she was a little scared. Because if she fails to model properly then John will lose this Project. She can't hold back now as John went to email the clients. She doesn't know what to do. Julie saw the nervousness on Chitra's face. With a shift, she pulled Chitra towards her and hugged her tightly. She told "we trust you and you can make it. You are a born model and I am sure you are going to rock the modelling industry. All you need to do is relax, listen to John and follow his commands. He will take care of everything."

Now Chitra got some confidence. She smiled and thanked Julie and went to the make-up room. At first, she was given a bronze colour saree with a matching blouse. The blouse was a sleeveless one. Also, she was given a new pair of black inners wears. Chitra saw them and thought for a while. She knows she has no option but to wear them to help John. So without complaining, she wore them and Julie helped her with her make-up. She applied some cream oh her face, done some changes to her hair. etc., She was getting ready. Meanwhile, John came to the photoshoot area. He adjusted the lighting and prepared the camera lens for the shoot. He was waiting for Chitra.

Once all the make-up was done, Chitra came to the photoshoot area. John was stunned to see her. Julie too showered her with her loveable comments. 

John: You are looking gorgeous and ravishing Chitra. I am really happy to take photos of this beauty.

Chitra felt too happy to hear compliments from both of them. She was all smiling and went in front of the camera without any command from John. John asked her to stand on a mark and showed her how to pose. For the first time in her life, Chitra was modelling in front of a man. She was very nervous. But she didn't show it on her face. She just followed his instructions and did accordingly. John was very professional and he handled her with care. He took some snaps and showed them to Chitra. She loved his work and praised him. 

After some time, she felt relaxed, confident and used to the environment. She started loving to pose as per his instructions. Both Julie & John showered their praises on Chitra. She was very happy with every comment they throw at her.

[Image: Priyamani%2BHD%2Bsaree%2Bstills%2B%25282%2529.jpg]
[Image: Priyamani%2BHD%2Bsaree%2Bstills%2B%25281%2529.jpg][Image: Priyamani%2BHD%2Bsaree%2Bstills%2B%25284%2529.jpg]

John took some more snaps and announced a break. He asked Julie to get some juices for Chitra and then to change her to a different saree. Chitra was now very interested in this photo session and she went to the make-up room to change herself. Julie and John noticed this change in Chitra and they smiled at each other. Julie bought some fresh apple juice for Chitra. Chitra thanked Julie and asked about her next costume proactively.

The Next costume was a light rose saree which is a little transparent, with a matching pink sting blouse. She can't wear the bra for that blouse as the material seems to be very thin and it has a rope to tie on her back. Chitra saw the costume and by now, she was ready to pose as a model she was also ready to try some new outfits. She felt thrilled to wear that costume and wondered how she will look in it. Julie was there to encourage and motivate her. So she felt cool and tried the costume. Julie applied light make-up and changed her hairstyle that will fit well for the costume. 

Once the make-up was done, Chitra looked herself in the mirror. She can see her navel was visible through the saree. She felt thrilled and also embarrassed. She loved herself in that costume and smiled shyly. She came out of the make-up room and John saw her. He showed a big thumbs-up on both his hands.

John: I have no words to express how gorgeous you are. Especially, the saree that covers near your navel... Oh god, you are cool and hot

Chitra was surprised on hearing his compliment. He was now directly commenting about her navel. But she loved it. She got some new tingling feelings near her navel. She just smiled at him and stand near the mark. John smiled at her and started to take photos Now he asked her to bend a little, pose in side-ways, adjusted her saree too. At first, Chitra felt uncomfortable with his actions. But after a few minutes, she thought it was normal in the modelling field and he is a real professional. So she's okay with it. John took a few snaps in that saree and Showed them to her. 

She loved all the photos taken by him and now she is ready to pose whatever he asks. She thanked him for taking the pictures that too very beautifully. He thanked Chitra for agreeing to pose as a model and asked her to change to another costume. 

[Image: Priyamani-Hot-Look-in-Pink-Saree_6-819x1024.jpg][Image: Priyamani-Hot-Look-in-Pink-Saree_3-820x1024.jpg]

By now Chitra loved this and she is ready to pose as he liked. So she quickly ran into the changing room and took the new costume given by Julie. It was a light blue saree with a matching blouse. But the blouse is rope type and she needs to tie it back. She was ready to wear it and changed the costume and did the make-up quickly and came in front of the camera.

John: Chitra, you are a rockstar and I never imagined you will look this beautiful. 

Chitra was now used to all his compliments and she was eager to hear more. She posed as per his direction and once done He showed the photos to her. Chitra swiped the photos and she was stunned to see a photo that was very hot & sexy. Her chin turned red. John saw the changes in her face and told "This is too damn sexy and hot. You have a nice body structure."

Chitra's ears turned red on hearing his comment. She lowered her face and she smiled naughtily. Without seeing him she went to the changing room. John was not sure why she ran and stands there without an idea. He thought he crossed his limits and he felt bad. He doesn't know what to do.

[Image: Priyamani+Side+View+Wallpaper.jpg]

But in the changing room, she found the last costume and she was very thrilled to wear it. It was a hot red saree. The saree was very hot and barely covered her boobs and also it showed her navel completely. She was again in a dilemma. Since this morning, She had felt a lot of changes in her attitude and feelings. But now it's a huge step to wear a very transparent sexy dress that too in front of John. She never wore anything like this in her life not even in front of Suresh. So she keeps on thinking for a while. But She was also want to try this costume. The compliments that she got from John and Julie made her think like this. At last, she prepared her mind and took the saree and wore it. She came out of the changing room.

On seeing her in that costume John not just got relieved but had a huge smile on his face. He whistled on seeing her. He also adjusted his crouch when Chitra was not noticing him. Julie on the other side keeps on praising her as always. Chitra become addicted to their compliments and she smiled at both of them. She didn't speak anything but shyly stands in front of the camera. John immediately took his camera and clicked many pictures. He asked to give some hot and sexy poses and Chitra did it.

[Image: Priyamani-hot-navel-show-photos-from-Amb...3%2529.jpg][Image: ambareesha-priyamani-hot-stills15.jpg][Image: c8422e5ec37101ea4f22375e569d13c6.jpg]

At last, the photo session was over and John thanked Chitra a lot. He asked Julie to take care of her and he went to edit the pictures to send them to the client. Julie took her to lunch. Chitra was not ready to have lunch as she had a lot of juices in the intervals. So she had some snacks and waited for John in his room.

While waiting she went through some magazines in his room. Those are playboy magazines and she felt very shy to see the photos on them and throw them away. Julie told these are very common in western countries and the models are paid in crores to pose for these magazines. While they have their conversation, John entered his from with a bright smile that the client has approved all the photos.

Chitra and Julie were so happy to hear this. They hugged each other/ He was too happy to retain a bigshot client and he came hugged Julie. With the same move, he hugged Chitra for the first time. Chitra too hugged him back with that joy. But she came to her senses quickly and separated from John. John pleaded sorry to Chitra as he was very happy and it was unintentional to hug her. She understands his feelings and agreed with his apologies with a smile.

Now John handed over a cheque of 50,000 to Chitra. Chitra was really surprised to see a huge amount. He told her this is just an advance payment for entering into the modelling career and also for successfully closing a client deal. Chitra never knew that modelling will get her a lump sum of amount. Even Suresh never get this much amount as salary or incentive. She was on cloud none and without thinking, she hugged John and thanked him. 

Now John doesn't want to lose this chance. He held her tightly as her breast pressed against his chest. Chitra again came back to her senses and she felt embarrassed to hug him. He just smiled at her. She asked John to drop her at home. She bid bye to Julie and left for her home with John.

To be continued...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by RJ668 - 18-03-2022, 03:57 PM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by Johnnn63 - 18-03-2022, 06:36 PM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by RJ668 - 19-03-2022, 11:29 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by RJ668 - 21-03-2022, 02:51 PM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by ghost19 - 21-03-2022, 04:05 PM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by triablo - 21-03-2022, 10:18 PM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by Johnnn63 - 22-03-2022, 05:59 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by dilema - 22-03-2022, 08:23 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by masud93 - 23-03-2022, 04:05 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by RJ668 - 25-03-2022, 05:12 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by zulfique - 25-03-2022, 08:47 PM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by masud93 - 25-03-2022, 11:02 PM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by masud93 - 25-03-2022, 11:02 PM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by Bigil - 26-03-2022, 09:45 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by triablo - 26-03-2022, 10:29 PM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by mtj423 - 28-03-2022, 07:54 PM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by masud93 - 29-03-2022, 12:54 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by masud93 - 29-03-2022, 04:00 PM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by Sivakumar_naughtyboy - 30-03-2022, 02:29 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by masud93 - 30-03-2022, 02:52 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by masud93 - 30-03-2022, 02:53 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by zulfique - 30-03-2022, 07:49 PM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by bobby - 03-04-2022, 03:41 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by ghost19 - 03-04-2022, 11:14 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by dilema - 11-04-2022, 02:55 PM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by Savyo93 - 15-04-2022, 07:40 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by sam023 - 16-04-2022, 02:41 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by Herbiee - 30-04-2022, 01:27 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by Herbiee - 02-05-2022, 02:29 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by Joshua - 04-05-2022, 05:08 AM
RE: Transformation of a homely girl - by Joshua - 19-05-2022, 09:52 PM