Poll: Aap meri is thread ko kitne rating dete hai ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
70.00%
77 70.00%
10.91%
12 10.91%
3.64%
4 3.64%
1.82%
2 1.82%
13.64%
15 13.64%
Total 110 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
Misc. Erotica VANDANA..( a hottest tale of conservative beautiful housewife turning to whore)
Don't worry brother work comes first, take your time we will wait until you are ready.

Very Interesting teasers!  

I have mixed feelings about teaser 1 and 2. Hariya is not giving attention to Vandana and she is feeling insecure.  I don't know how I feel about this, I don't like Vandana thinking she's not as hot as this Anita Singh and feeling ignored.  Vandana is the main heroine NO ONE is more beautiful and hotter then her, her body is perfect she doesn't need tattoo Angry    

I'm most looking forward and excited for teaser 3 and 4 banana ..  I like the fact she is sneaking out to meet Kallu as she is too horny but don't you think 3am is too late ?they won't have much time before daylight for action Tongue Big Grin lol... I also had a thought what if that night Raghu positioned his phone on Kallu's thele and secretly recorded the sex on his mobile and later showed this to Kallu who happens to be his friend.  Kallu would be shocked that it was Vandana and he could see exactly what happened but your last teaser hints that he is still doesn't know the identity of the woman as she is wearing mask?.  

All confusing but interesting, I can't wait to see what you have planned. Bobby  Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like Bobby9034's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vandana Jain...( a hottest tale of sexy housewife) - by playboy131 - 30-06-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Vandana Jain...( a hottest tale of sexy housewife) - by Shivam95 - 10-07-2020, 01:41 PM
RE: VANDANA..( a hottest tale of conservative beautiful housewife) - by Bobby9034 - 29-03-2022, 10:12 PM