Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
He then pulled out and started fingering my pussy. He inserted one finger in my hot cunt and started moving it in and out.. He did this for some time. I was moaning in pleasure lying under him on the bed. I bit my lower lips and then suddenly screamed ‘aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh mmmmaaaaaaaa’. I was enjoying very much.

Then uncle cupped my both boobs and pressed them hard and squeezed them continuously. He then bent down and took a look at my vagina . It was pink in color and it was shining with my juices and surely it was wet. Uncle started licking my pussy and I kept moaning. He looked up at me and asked ‘Enjoying?’ but I gave no response and kept my eyes closed.

He then went forward and whispered in my ear ‘Enjoying? Still I didn’t reply and kept my eyes closed. He then pinched both my nipples hard and started pulling them one by one. I kept moaning and kept moving my head side to side .Now he shouted at me ‘ENJOYING’… I replied yes and moved my head side to side.He laughed at me and then held his dick and started rubbing my clit with his dick’s tip. I whispered to him ‘nooo no no no please don’t do it was to big’ but I was just saying it. I did not opposition from my side..

Even though I didn’t want it to happen, but I am in pleasure. I wanted his big cock to give me more pleasures which my husband couldn’t give. Then uncle positioned himself in between my legs. And then uncle started inserting his cock into me. I closed my eyes ‘uuuuhhhhh huuuuh ssssssssss’…He too was feeling a bit of pain. Only half of it had gone in. He found it difficult. He suddenly gave a big push into my pussy and I moaned…’aahhhh aaaaaaahhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah’….. He started moving forward and backwards slowly. My mouth was open although no moans escaped came from me.

I kept my eyes closed and relished the feeling of his hot iron rod touching my pussy and He increased his speed a bit more and I opened my eyes to have a look at his face. uncle eyes were closed. He moved with more speed and now was finding peace in my pussy. My pussy was on fire and my boobs were moving up and down with his strokes. Uncle opened his eyes and smiled looking at me and thinking about his luck of having got to be fucking with me. then he said i never imaged to you in real time but it happens today i never forget this day.

Saying this he increased his speed. Slowly slowly my moans grew louder. While fucking uncle bent down onto me and kissed my lips very passionately. Now both were kissing like a couple. I placed my hands on his shoulders for the first time. I too was kissing him willingly. I was already enjoying the feeling. This went on for around fifteen minutes. Then he held both my legs below my knee and pushed it towards her chest and kept fucking me. my feet were near to my face. uncle ran his palm all over my legs and thighs,.

uncle kept pumping me very hard. He stopped for ten minutes for rest then he got up and made me in doggy style. I placed my hands on the window near bed for support. He started inserting his dick into my pussy from behind. I didn’t say anything .I kept obeying him as I was enjoying every bit of it. I gripped the window very tightly as uncle inserted his tool into me. uncle started moving his hip and gradually caught up speed. With his right hand he kept spanking my butts. With his left hand he held my hair from behind in a bunch and kept fucking me as if he were riding a horse.

I kept moaning at the top of my voice. This went on for some another ten minutes and then he stopped and taken some rest. Then after couple of minutes he bent down towards me and kissed my neck and cheeks and again started pumping me. He turned my head towards him with his hand and kissed in my lips and said ‘You are sooo sexy lakshmi’. I just smiled at him slightly, but my smile soon turned into moans. The harder he pressed into her pussy, the louder I moaned.

Then uncle stopped and stood in front and lifted me up and made to sit on the bed. Then he inserted his cock into my pussy. now i didn’t have any shame in front of him. After his cock went completely inside, I wrapped my legs around his waist this went for some times.

Then he removed his cock from pussy and asked to me open my mouth and he pushed his cock into my mouth and pressed my head till his dick went completely into my mouth. I started chocking and was not able to breathe properly. He then moved my head a little backwards and made me do blowjob. He was holding onto my hair very tightly with both hands and kept moving my head forwards and backwards with more speed. He kept doing this with his eyes closed and uncle was moaning ‘aaaahhh yes like that lakshmi’ I slowly started co-operating with him and I moved my head without his efforts. I placed my hands on his butts and gave him blowjobs. my lips held onto his dick’s skin firmly.

Soon uncle ejaculated his cum into my mouth. I was about to move my head away but uncle held it with his strong hands. he spurted his hot cum into my mouth after I drank his cum uncle didn’t remove his cock from my mouth and ordered me to drink it completely and lick his dick dry. I started circling my tongue on his dick and sucked it dry.

We are lay in the bed for one hour and I got up dressed me while I leave uncle asked me lakshmi I satisfy you r not I smiled and said I never got this type experience in life then he asked lakshmi shall i get this daily I asked how it is possible latha aunty and my daughter is around us uncle replied don’t worry lakshmi I will take care all this if you said ok then i with shy i said ok hearing this jumped from the bed and kiss lips and said thank you very lakshmi I smiled and i also said thanks for the wonderful section uncle then replied lakshmi don’t call be uncle call me gopal.

Ok gopal and i come out from the bedroom and wear my bra and panty then while tool my blouse uncle came from bedroom and thrown the blouse from my hand and the he said lakshmi you are so beautiful in dress and please be dont wear any thing for some more time and i said ok and then he ask me sit in the sofa and went kitchen and some some times he come back with two glasses of apple juices after we drink the juice he again came near to me and start to kiss on my navel, boobs and all over in face in very slowly and in passion i also respond to him. Then i suddenly saw the watch its time to daughter arrival from the school and informed this uncle and started to wear remaining dress and while open the door uncle called me and i turned to sofa he was still in nude and i was amazed how this oldman fuck me while thinking again called me then asked what? he said before you come and kiss my cock, with an smile in face i went near him and bent kiss the tip of the cock and sit in his lap and started to kiss his lips for some times and left to my home.

XXXXX
[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 29-03-2022, 03:38 PM