Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Adultery Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete)
(24-03-2022, 12:09 AM)Kinkpink Wrote: I am coming back on this site after almost 3 years of long gap and what a treat to come back. I have been following this story from 2-3 months but couldn't able to make a comment because of some circumstances. Nevertheless, to answer your first question, if any character resembles anita singh or not or there is anyone whom we know who is like anita. I dont know of any such character but i can't help imagining Rashmika Mandhana(South Indian) actress in while imagining the anita Singh of how must she would be while reading this story. have no idea why i think this but i must be truthfull to you as a reader that, rashmika seems almost perfect to the characterization of anita singh and the character of her being portrayed here. whenever rashmika comes in casual videos other than movies she almost poses the naughtiness and cuteness and both through her facial expressions while interacting or sharing something related to her life. I hope so this would be true that rashmika also has something like this deep inside her heart and cant help imagine that the character like hariya or these 5 men can only bring sluttiness out of rashmika(these are not claims but my wildest imagination only). i don't think I have seen a character like anita singh in real life so unable to share about such real-life woman.

About the character Anita Singh- Anita singh is something that lives in everyone's mind, naughtiness and sluttiness is there but in a dignified manner and it can only come out if only Anita feels like it. She wants to enjoy being a human other than just a woman and break the barriers of whatever idea of woman the people have in their mind, like that she should be sanskari and all such bs only. she is everyone's wildest fantasy one would not ever get and can only think of getting it and neither people like us in real life can have so much courage to bring something like this from a particular woman like anita. even if we can make this possible then the next step is handling and satisfying and living up to date of how some woman like anita want us to be, it is true that all men reading this story will fail to live as per the expectation of the men anita singh would want us to be. that is why we are here reading this story and satisfying ourselves only.

about this update- i would mostly be positive here about your writing skills, you are the master of buildup and foreplay, I can see this in your previous written updates. i would share only my experience here, while reading this story, though I am craving for one sex scene now, nonetheless, sex is not about penetration only, it is about excitement, about the preparation, about the foreplay, like you show in this story.  lots of story focuses solely on the male character gaze here only and write stories from their point of view, your one of that writer after pinkbaby i guess that you are writing a story about anita through her gaze and not about the gaze of male. of course, the male gaze is also there but never have been a story that has ever portrayed their female character like you are doing in this story. we get to see the side of anita of how she is feeling, how she is enjoying without being forced by the male character and coercion by them. it's like taking your life into your own hands and enjoying every bit of it without thinking about the circumstances it will bring in her life, after all, why should males have all the fun? it not only shatters our idealization about women and it also makes us think that if men can come out and live their life according to their own terms while doing all this, why can't women be like this? are they not human beings? they are and they must live their life thinking about thier own worth through their own eyes only not through the eyes of society.

i am liking how lively you have made me feel while reading this story. I can almost tell if you have been continuing writing this story. there are almost 1500 pages have been written so far. by looking at the pace and details you go through, anita singh has matured so much see is no longer the amateur woman like with hariya, where she was uttering "tarbooz" in response to the remark of "gand" hariya was making, "hathiyar" in response to the "lauda", and here she is now, making the sign of choot with her hand and uttering the words like Lauda also without having any shame and enjoying her every second.
it has not disappointed me at all, it showed anita has grown up and has learned the art of sex with a desi touch, I think most of the negative came on this only, idk why readers are not thinking about the character of anita, she cannot be the same like she was before, she has every right to be open and shut like every male in this story, it is the basic nature of low, seed becomes to plant and plant becomes a tree. anita is also growing like this in this story.

some negative marking- i think you could improve chosing the dressing section of anita, she is rich and modern also and she is with such lower-class men who are almost 50 years older than her. do you not think, instead of saree she could have worn some modern dresses, there are so many. this thing can be improved i guess? make her wear thigh-high slit dresses which possess a high level of social status among her yaars through such attire, especially in such party like occasions. she can wear short dresses to appear as modern through her attire and yet desi with her character. not saying a saree is a bad choice but still making her wear such dresses can give us extra kick while reading the updates and imagining anita.

you could also have made anita pose her ass in front of Dilbar to spank her more, instead of Dilbar remark, this would have made this update even hotter.

if i can request you one thing,
i dont know when are you going to start writing this story again, it's not about me though, but it's about your readers who have patiently been waiting for the same from your side. can we expect one full sex scene from you atleast? there will be always less engagement with your glimpses. I think there are 2-3 stories where readers are engaging with the writer of the story, if you start writing this then only you could get what you want? anyway, this is my insight only, its all up to you. come back soon!
your admirer.

Thank you for the valuable feedback.Good understanding of the character and the story in general.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete) - by seansean007 - 27-03-2022, 01:36 PM