Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I completely agree with RCF and all his points regarding the story. Krish you are now hell bent on destroying this masterpiece series.

Again a disastrous shocker right in the first para. The moment for which each and every reader has been waiting since day 1 of this story , that moment of reunion you covered in 1 liner of story where Meera reveals that Desai and her had sex in the storage room.
It was soooo sooooo fucking disheartening to find out that Meera and Desai didn't just restrict themselves to some make out rather they have had complete sex in that room. WOW MAN !!!!!!!! 
Was this pathetic sex so so necessary??????????? Krish You could have held your horses and restricted them to some casual make out before watchmen interrupted them but no, like I said you want to move from worse to worst , you even made them fuck. It's really becoming hard to believe that it’s you whose writing this story. 
If I’m not wrong ,Your whole base of this 3rd series was Desai trying to have sex with Meera again and get a chance of reunion with her and that 1 reunion got so so important that whole story was based on it but you covered that reunion part like that??Don't you think this was actually the most most anticipated part for which all readers have been waiting since day 1 which you made happen in such a pathetic way that too in 1 liner by making Meera say ‘’And then we had sex in standing position, almost like we had done in his flat. Rest you can imagine”. You definitely fucked this up Krish.
We all know you might make Meera and Desai have sex again but it would never replace the REUNION which has already happened.Trust me any future sex action can never replace their storage room incident because their actual reunion has already happened. Sex shouldn't have happened in that storage area. You really killed our excitement because now we know Desai has  already fucked Meera and if he does it again then it would be too easy for him
  BUT Somehow I fell Meera was lying about the sex part just to tease Krish or to check his reaction if he’s really okay in having them sex and how he reacts upon learning about sex. That is why is she decides to hide the storage room details because sex part never happened but if it did then it would be big disappointment.
        Because all viewers since start of this story were waiting for this moment only and you made that happen in such a jiffy as if you were in some hurry and cherry on the cake is that you even left all that part for imagination of Krish and us as well because along with Krish we readers also never witnessed what actually happened in that storage area. Now as usual the most awaited scene will be now dictated by either Desai or Meera. BUT HEY Meera is not interested in revealing the details because she wants Krish to imagine the whole episode. Isn’t it  hilarious or should I say joke??
Here ,I  really don’t understand why Meera even after recovering from that incident is not interested in revealing the details and how even Krish is cool with it. This is beyond my imaginations.
 Meera not telling anything shows that she had sex because she wanted it and not because Krish wanted it. I can't believe you are playing with Meera's character now. I thought Meera and krish's fantasies were intertwined and they did things for each other but here it seemed like Meera is doing it for herself and Krish was nowhere in her mind & that's why she is not interested in sharing the details. Common man stop destroying the characters of the story because their characters do not justify this.
I never could imagine that you would ruin the reunion of Meera and Desai like this. You  showed that our strong minded Meera was all ready to spread her legs &  Seems like there won’t be any restrictions from her next time as well. This all has become so easy and predictable.Do you think it will be exciting  for us if we start feeling that Meera suddenly has now become desperate. This doesn't define her character. She should have at least tried stopping Desai from fucking her in that bloody storage room.

And to answer you Krish. YES, things could have been different even if watchmen wouldn't have  interrupted them.Meera could have stopped Desai because she wouldn’t let him fuck her on her Anniversary night as her love could have overpowered her lust at the right moment because of anniversary night. Some make out could have happened but not sex. 
      Even if watchmen were made to interrupt them ,their talking sound could have alerted Meera  and that could have stopped their make out in mid . You are a better writer than us and you very well know you could have rotated the story in so many interesting ways.

Anyway apart from this , one thing I really want to point out. Don’t you think, lately you make Krish imagine things too much and now he imagines even the incidents which have happened in real and is still cool about it.To be honest it has starting irritating when we are made to imagine even the things which have actually occurred in real time. "Her lips must be chewed , they have must been sucked by Desai. He must have done it properly this time.He must have felt its softness with palms …" Desai must have done this , Desai must have done that....This that …this that …this that . All you do now is ,make Krish imagine things which have even already occurred and include us also in that shit because along with Krish we readers also have to restrict till his imaginations but never get the truth. Can we for once see what live means and not depend on krish’s bullshit imaginations and Meera's one liners? There should be a limit to everything and I think Krish is now imagining more than required, rather he should be angry at Meera that why is she asking him to imagine when things have already happened. Meera says she did it for him but still asks him to imagine.This raises questions on Meera as well because
Meera exactly knows that Krish is dying to know what happened in Storage room  and according to her she did it just for Krish but still she wants him to imagine the whole  incident. Don’t  u think this is shit ?? How can we digest this.

I don’t know if second reunion of Krish and Meera will give the same thrill no matter how exciting you make it because we now for a fact know that Desai has already fucked Meera in that hall unless it’s all a lie. May be She only gave head to Desai and that smell of cum was due to that.

Yes he knew about it’ says Meera .Was this needed ?? Now the “loving” wife has started degrading her husband in front of whole world as well. Are you sure we should still believe that Meera loves Krish? Because people who love us don’t degrade us right in front of some gatekeepers.She could have let Krish talk but no a loving wife had to cut in and say things to degrade her husband. I hope you still want us to believe that Meera loves Krish.

Desai said “It may be our combined fantasy ,but still ,selection of occasion and the place were idiotic” and surprisingly Krish here does’t even defend this line that it might be his fantasy but never wanted this to happen to level of sex. He  could have said that he never thought that Desai and Meera would ever think of making out in hall in real and he should have said that Desai himself made him believe it because he was the one who said he is a changed man now and he proved himself by stopped the kiss after 2 seconds and in turn Desai broke his trust by engaging in party hall. But still he says nothing and in fact compliments Desai by saying “And your special effort” . Common man he could have said that at most he expected little fun but never wanted what happened in there. Because krish not defending himself will make Desai assume that Krish is now 100% okay in letting him fuck his wife and if it happens then it makes everything predicable and hence boring.
Also, Desai will think that his anger on Desai in party hall was all fake. But as usual Krish never says anything to Desai apart from complementing him instead.Now Desai completely believes that neither Krish has any problem in letting him fuck his wife and on the other hand Meera also completely believes that Krish desperately wants her to fuck Desai so she also has a green chit to fuck Desai… GREAT EVERYTHING BECOMES SUPER DUPER EASY. May be Krish will clear out and save his reputation at lunch.

Also I feel ,along with confirmation for Lunch Krish can always tell Desai that this would be just a lunch and he shouldn’t expect anything more than that because Desai should know Meera has not turned into piece of cake yet and Krish is still not ready and hence he’ll still have to make efforts.
 Also ,if Meera gets convinced for Lunch ,Krish should confidently convey to her also that he is not at all looking for anything else apart from Lunch and he would never encourage  Meera to engage in any kind of intimacy with Desai during lunch. If he does this then there will be a complete pressure on Desai and Meera that if something happens then Krish can't be blamed for it again because he would not be the one who encouraged it. Though Krish can engage in flirting done by Desai but he should not openly encourage them to go for sex.
It will be suchhhh a fun to see how the lunch and complete day goes if Krish doesn't encourage them too much. Let Desai make his efforts to impress Meera again. If this happens then it would make us hell curious as  Meera won’t be able to accuse Krish for  anything happening there.It will be her and Krish who would be blamed. On this note , the dress which Meera would chose to wear is always on my mind. Let's see what she wears.
Also this just made me wonder, if Meera is still in her safe period because we all know Desai doesn't use condoms. Lets see if Meera asks him to wear one or Krish would allow her to go for it without it.

Apart from everything………..
I feel Meera and Desai now share a good mental connection and may be Meera has started caring for Desai but that doesn’t mean she has fallen in love with Desai. I feel in life we tend to meet people with whom we start sharing a strong bond but it can’t be taken as Love and I guess the same thing is happening between Meera and Desai.I don’t know why we never get to hear Meera conveying her feelings towards Desai to Krish. She loves him and I think Meera should believe that krish would always understand even if Meera shares that she cares for Desai.

waiting for update....
[+] 3 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by critic_honest - 27-03-2022, 03:55 AM