Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Kindergarten Humiliation 

Purva was very tense and upset. She had promised Apu that she would be decent in front of his acquaintance . But she didn't expect the driver at the door. And now she is showing her entire naked body to him. Oh Fuck what will Apu think now? She thought in mind. But her inner slut pushed her to do another kinky thing. Slut under her said, Purva you showed him your front and now it's time to show your back. So she turned her back as if she was feeling shy. And started crying oh no, Bhaiya, Apu you please forgive me.
She could have runaways into the room from there. But instead, she held her ears and started squatting up and down and said Apu please I didn't realize driver ji is here.
The driver was dumbfounded. He was confused about how to react. He was just watching a tattooed naked ass going up and down in front of his eyes. His mind was wanting to grab those fair naked asses or slap them hard. The invitation was irresistible.
After four squats, when Purva got up, Apu held her shoulders and said mamma, please stop. No need to do this.
Apu : Please bhaiya forgive me and my mother. You know my mother actually……
Driver: Apurva baba I know. You don't have to give an explanation.
Madam, don't be shy. I will not tell anybody. It's also an accident like yesterday.
I think you can't tolerate clothes on your body. That's why you used to wear minimal clothes.
Apu : Yes Bhaiya, you are right. Please don't mind. Mamma can't tolerate the clothes on her body. That's why she used to stay nude inside our home. We all are used to this behavior. But unfortunately you also became aware of this behavior now. Please bhaiya don't tell anybody else.
Driver : No, no baba don't be so worried.
Apu : Don't know but I think mamma is sick. Maybe it's mental sickness or some skin disease. I should tell papa to discuss with the doctor, mamma don't worry.
Purva was listening to the conversation silently, lowering her head down and keeping her back to the Driver. She was feeling so embarrassed. But the strange thing was her clit was getting hard and throbbing again.
Driver : You don't have to tell anything to Tarun Sahab, baba. You are a kid baba. You can't understand now. But Madam is totally fine. Your mamma is not sick. So don't worry baba. No doctor can treat this problem.
But now tell me don't you want to go to school today? I was trying to call everyone in the morning. Don't know why the call couldn't connect to anyone.
Apu : Maybe the network failed due to the heavy rain. But today I don't want to go to school bhaiya.
Driver: Oh no one is going to school today.
Ok then I'm also going back home now. Don't worry I'll keep this a secret. Bye baba. Madam, don't be shy now. I'm going bye.
Apu : Ummm Bhaiya?
Driver : speak baba.
Apu: No one is going to school today?
Driver: No one baba.
Apu : So, you have time in hand?
Driver : Yes, why?
Apu : actually mamma is going to take my brother from the school and she is late. Now it's 9:26. And his school will be close at 9:30. So can you help mamma to go to school. It's not so far if she goes by the car. It Will take only 6 to 7 minutes by the car.
Driver : Oh come on, It's my pleasure to help you. Come madam let's go. Saying this he made a bold step.
He held her shoulder and turned her towards him. And then hold her arm and pulled her to the outside
Let's go madam, don't get late anymore. Little baba might be waiting for you on the road.
Apu : Wait, I want to go also with you.
Apu thought he shouldn't send her mother with the driver alone.
Purva was tolerating and also enjoying the humiliation by her own son and the driver.
Until then she couldn't speak any words. She was just standing close to Apu, keeping her back to the driver. Apu was holding her shoulders and she covered her pussy with both of her hands. But when the driver pulled her outside, she said my raincoat.
Driver : why do you need this now? I've already seen you naked. So why bother anymore.
Purva : Bhaiya I'm going to my kid's school. Don't act like a fool. She said in angar. And bent to take the raincoat from the doorstep.
The driver and Apu got upset, they thought Purva would wear the coat now. But to their surprise, Purva took the raincoat in her hand and said it's not raining now and she started walking towards the gate, wearing only her sandal . The driver started looking at her walk, dumbfounded.
Apu : Bhaiya wait, I'm coming.
Apu ran inside and came back wearing a t-shirt and sleeper and said let's go.
Purva was hopping towards the van avoiding the stucked water on the path.
The middle sliding door was visible from her point. Purva rushed towards the door. She peaked from the gate and looked around on the street and slid the door, she got in.
Good Morning Purva madam!
Purva startled, hearing the voice suddenly. She looked at the driver's seat.and saw Bhola was smiling at her.
Purva quickly placed the raincoat on her chest.
Purva : Bhola you? What are you doing here?
Apu and the driver also reached the gate at that time..
Apu : Mamma do you know this uncle?
Purva : umm yeah yes Apu I know him. He is Bhola.
Driver : Apurva baba get in we are getting late.
The driver pushed Apu inside the van and he also got in the front beside the driver seat.
Bhola started the van.
Apu was looking at everyone in confusion.
Bhola : Where are we going pankaj?
Pankaj, the school driver, said to Chota Baba's school.
Bhola : Ok. Let's go.
Purva : why don't you tell me Bhaiya that there is another man with you? Huh?
Pankaj : I'm extremely sorry madam. Looking at your situation I forgot everything. I'm sorry madam. And I knew that Bhola knew you and your behavior. So when I remembered that Bhola was inside the car, I tried to tell you but you just rushed to the car.
Purva : Ok, ok, leave it. But how do you know that Bhola also knows about my behavior, Bhaiya? Tell me..
Looking at Purva's angry and serious expression, Pankaj was scared…
He fumbled and said madam actually we aa oo ummm..
Purva : don't fumble Bhaiya. You both were discussing about me. Am I right Pankaj : ma a maddaddam in the morning when I was coming to pick up the boys I saw Bhola standing beside his car. His car was broken down and not starting. And he was trying to call the mechanic but the network was also not working. So I told him to get in and after dropping the boys in the school, I will help him to find the mechanic. And when we were entering the street of your house, he asked me where we were going and I gave him the description of your house and he said he knew you.
And he said that you are a little crazy.
And then he told me about his experience a few days back and I told him my experience from yesterday.
Purva couldn't find any word to reply to him.
Apu: looked at his mother with curious eyes.
Purva looked at Apu. She realized his look and said,Apu doesn't think anything is wrong. It was also an accident.
Your papa was returning from the project and when he rang the bell I asked who it was and your dump papa said, Purva it's me, Tarun. So I just opened the door wearing only an apron. Who knew he brought Bhola with him. It's Tarun's fault.
Apu : Ok mamma, now calm down. Relax. See we are almost near the school. Please wear your raincoat.
Purva : Oh no… she quickly started wearing the raincoat.
Pankaj : Madam, please forgive us.
Bhola: yes Purva please forgive me.
Purva : huhhh ok. She released a long sigh and said ok chalo maaf kiya(ok I'm forgiving you). But promise me you Will not tell about my behavior to anyone else. Swear on your head.
Both the drivers took the oath and said sorry again.
Purva : Ok, I want to give you thanks for helping me to reach my son's school at time. Thank you both.
Bhola : our pleasure madam. And thanks for forgiving us.
Purva : Ok, now stop the car. And Bhola thought about my job offer.
Bhola: ok madam.
He stopped the car. And Apu and Purva got down.
We are waiting here madam, Pankaj said.
Ok, Purva replied.
The yellow raincoat was not fully transparent. But it was thin and the material was stucking on her body as a skin. Every shape of her body could be seen. It was obvious that she was topless, as the shape of two round shaped medium sized melons and its erected nippples were prominent above the coat. At bottom the cloth got widened from her waist. So the material was not sticking to her waist or crotch there. The length of the coat was up to her knees.the raincoat has a zipp and above the zipp there were large buttons. She didn't zip up the raincoat. There were 5 buttons in a 6 inches gap. One was on her throat, below her chin.One was on her chest, then on her belly and then below her crotch and then on her knee. Purva was just buttoned with three boutton. On her chest, on her belly and below her crotch.
That raincoat had a lower pant too. But she didn't wear that.
The coat was splitting away below her crotch and was making a gap while she was walking towards the school gate. Her upper inner thigh was playing hide and seek within the gap. Apu was following her.
She could see the guard outside the gate.
Her stomach started bolting. Being naked in the slum was another thing. But wearing only a raincoat in Delhi, in front of her kid's school was another thing. She never came here like that before. Her stomach was aching in anticipation. I should have cleared my bowel and bladder in the morning. Oh my god it's harting she spoke to herself in mind. She grabbed her belly and stopped walking.
Apu : mamma what's happened? Any problem?
Purva : oh nothing let's go.
Guard: madam so late? See it's 9:45.
Purva : Sorry Bhaiya, we stuck in some problem. Please don't mind. Where is sameer?
Here…a strong female voice answered her question and she saw the a face peeking from the gap of the gate and then the woman pushed the door open and beyond her worse imagination, she saw, Hema, Rekha, Jaya and Susma were gossiping behind the gate and their kids were playing with sami.
Hema: why are you so late, Purva?
Purva's knees tumbled. She thought she would fall on the ground and faint. She is naked under the knee length raincoat.
She thought there would be only the guard. She will take her son and return back. But now she had to confront the other four mothers of Sami's classmates.
And she didn't zipped the raincoat either. Her cleavage, a little glimpse of her underboobs and her waist line on the front were visible through the gap of the buttons. Her inner thighs were also visible. So, she was actually naked at the front just below from her pussy.
Her ass hole and pussy was squeezing and stomach was bolting. What will she do now? What would be her explanation for this attire?
She froze and closed her legs and stood straight.
Hema: hay madam answer me, where were you? Why are you so late? She asked her loudly. And then whispered into her eyes,it seems you didn't wear anything underneath. What's going on Purva? And who are they?
Apu came forward to protect his mother. He stretched his hand and held Hema's palm and shook her hand.
Hi auntie, I'm Apu. Sameer's elder brother. And they are the drivers of my school van.
Auntie, it's obvious that something really bad happened to us. But please don't ask mamma about that. We are not in a good mood. And we can't explain that to you that. Sami, come, we have to go. 
Purva was surprised to hear Apu. He is brilliant.
Rekha was closer to them. She heard the conversation and came closer to them.
She hugged Purva and then pinched Apu's cheek softly. Hi Purva, hello son. Purva you can share your problems with us. Don't hesitate, tell us what happened?
Purva : Oh please don't bring the topic. I'm really thankful to you girls. You all were taking care of Sameer for me. Sorry you all have to waste your precious time for me.
Rekha: Hey honey, what are you talking about? If some day I fall into some trouble and am unable to come to take my son in time, don't you take care of him and wait for me to come.
We all tried to call you. But were unable to contact you.
Purva : Of course I'll do the same.
Hema: OK you don't have to tell us what happened if you are feeling embarrassed. But if you want you can take my dupatta (scarf).
Purva : Oh no, no need for that. I'm covered na?
Just then Susma shouted, ok kids now stop playing. Enough for the day. Now let's go.
Jaya came to Purva. She was laughing.
Jaya was also very modern and she was wearing a midi skirt and a half sleeve top on that day. She came and said, NICE. New style of our beauty Queen ha ha.
Hema: Oh stop Jaya. Purva is in trouble. This is not time for keeding.
Jaya: What super woman is in trouble?
Purva : Superwoman?
Jaya: yeah super woman or maybe warewulf whatever.

Apu also looked at Jaya. What is she meaning?
Purva : What are you talking about, Jaya?
Jaya: Your son was saying to the other kids that at night a tail appeared behind you. And in the morning it disappeared again. He was telling me that his mamma is a super woman. But my one is saying you are a warewulf. So what option is correct..Purva????
There was insolence in her voice.
Jaya always had jealousy on Purva, as Purva was more beautiful and bolder than her. She knew that Purva intentionally wore the raincoat only to show off her sluttyness.
Hearing her questions All others were shocked. Apu hid his face behind Purva. Purva couldn't find words to explain. It's seeed that her entire stomach would fall down from her anus. 
Then she somehow controlled herself and laughed forcefully and said you can tell me a warewulf. And tonight I'll go to your house and suckoff all your blood from your body.
Hema laughed and said. You should do that Purva. But seriously we should think twice before giving mobiles to our little kids. You. Know what. Few days ago Hari was asking his father to jump from the terrace. He had a dream, where he saw his daddy can fly like Superman. Now tell me.
Apu: Yes auntie Sameer sometimes used to tell me ridiculous things. Few days ago he suddenly asked me, Hey Apu, how do you become human again? Last night I saw you were a monkey.
All laughed.
Susma gathered all the kids and came out from the gate. She observed Purva throughly from top to bottom and threw a disgraceful look and bent her lips.
Purva's throat became dry and she turned away her gance from Susma and looked back to the road. There were many. People and small vehicles on the road. Most of them were turning their heads to look at her.
The clouds faded away and the sun again spread its light and heat. Purva was sweating like hell inside the raincoat.
She didn't poop or pee in the morning. She Just ate just 3 to 4 gulps of paratha. Her situation was really worse.
Susma Pulld Sami to her and then took him on her lap. Sameer, see your mama has finally arrived. Purva now take your son and let us go. It's almost 10. There is lots of work to do at home. My mother in law is very angry, you know.
Purva : Sorry dear. I'm really sorry that you have to wait so long for me. And also grateful to you. Thanks sweeties.
Susma leaned Sami towards Purva. Purva stretched and lifted her hand to hold Sami.
The lower gap also lifted up with her hand. And the guard couldn't believe what he saw.
For a very small amount of time. Maybe for a nano second, but he was damn sure that it was a shaven naked Pussy.
He squeezed his crotch and shouted, ok ladies and kids, now go. I have also a home and head miss also waiting inside the office. Please don't mind. Go now.
They all say goodbye to each other and Purva gives them thanks to all one more time and then she proceeds to get in the van with Apu and Sami.

Purva was feeling so nervous. 6 years ago this kind of adventure was like a child's game to her. But the lack of practice made her weak,she thought. She had done so many adventures. She roamed totally naked in the slum. Even in her hometown. Ant at her society too. But this non nude adventure was seemingly more thrilling to her. And She faced degradation and humiliation so many times. Those were worse than this tail plug humiliation. Even she thought this humiliation by the mothers was the worst of all. This brought out her all dignities and threw them on the path in front of the kindergarten gate.
Purva sat between two kids and told Bhola to drive the car.
Purva : Uffff I'm sweating like hell. Don't you have the ac driver Bhaiya?
Pankaj : Madam, you are searching for AC inside a second hand school van? Ha ha. You must be kidding.
Purva : No, see my entire body drenched in sweat. Uff it's intolerable.
Apu : Mamma, why are you still wearing this raincoat? That's why you are sweating. Open it.
Purva : Stunned to hear Apu. What?!! Ok.
She opened the buttons and then disrobed the raincoat.
Apu : Mamma, give it to me.
Purva : oh this kid is becoming over smart. I should control him a little. She thought in her mind.
Sami: And mamma, give it to me. He fetched the phone from her.
Purva lowered her body and slided to the front and leaned back, so that she could hide herself from the outside passerby.
But suddenly she was surprised to see her clit. It was hard like a stick and was standing straight and throbbing. Her pussy was leaking juices and her inner thighs were wet with that juices.
Did the ladies, or the guard see this wetness? It's so embarrassing. She thought in mind.
But suddenly the van bumped up. She was feeling pressure for a long time. With this sudden bump little shit squeezed out and smeared into her ass crack.
Oh no what do I do now? she told herself. She stiffened her butt and thighs. She was sweating and breathing heavily. She could smell the odor.
Oh, others can also smell it, she thought .
Purva : Bhaiya can you lower the glass.
Pankaj : Oh I closed them up for you madam. As you were naked so…
Purva : Thanks Bhaiya for that. But please lower that now. Apu…
Apu had already lowered the glass to his side.
Purva lowered the body even below. She was almost laying at the sest. Her legs crossed the gap between the two front seats.
After that no one speaks a single word anymore. And after 5 minutes they reached their house.
Purva : Apu look, is the path clear or not.
Apu got down from the van and said wait mamma. Someone is coming from the back.
A bike crossed the van soon. Apu slided the door open and said come out mamma. Fast and ran to the door.
Purva: Thanks a lot Bhaiya and Bhola. We will talk later. Bye.
She got down from the van and rushed towards the door and shouted, Apu bring Sami in.
 Apu took Sami and headed towards the door.
The van stayed there for a while, and then disappeared.
Purva opened the door and rushed to the toilet.
[+] 8 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 25-03-2022, 08:52 PM