Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
Finally we reached ooty and everyone was happy to see the beauty and once we hit

the town all woke up one by one it was Buvi who woke up first and she

Buvi : Hi is this ooty?

I : ya sweety

And hearing her Aki woke up and then Sowmi woke up followed by Sridar and Hema

and finally we reached a Hotel near cheringcross and first we tried to book rooms but

to our surprise we couldn’t get as it was already full and the we tried to search some

other Hotel and finally we reached a resort type hotel where we had only one family

room and we agreed to book it and using the opportunity the hotel receptionist

demanded more money for extra beds and finally we agreed as we couldn’t go in

search of more hotels and finally I parked the car the parking and by the time all the

others took the bags and baggage and the room service guided us to the room and

we entered the room which was not so big but it was had enough space with a double

cot and also space for placing the extra beds and within no time everything was set

and the room service left the place I just told that I needed some rest as I drove all

through the night everyone agreed and left me the bed and they all were doing some

thing or other while I just laid and slept and due to complete tiredness I just slept

quickly and when I was waken up by Aki the time was 9.30 she woke to for the

breakfast as no one had eaten and everyone was hungry immediately I got up and

found all of them ready by changing their dress wow it was really wonderful to see all

the four ladies so attractive in their dress except Aki the other three were in their

seductive dress Aki was wearing a saree which did not reveal much but all the plumy

parts were visible and Sowmi was wearing a T shirt and jean it was really tempting her

boobs were protruding in the Tshirt and her ass was bulging in her tight jean then

Hema was wearing a Chudi which was revealing her body much the Chudi was not at

all enough for her fat figure her boobs were stiffly caged in the dress the neck was low

so a glimpse of her cleavage was visible and there was no dupatta to cover her

treasure and to add more seduction she was wearing a leggings which was really tight

for her big ass and legs and the Buvi was also wearing a tight chudi type long midi that

was also having a low neck I was surprised to see her like that after sekar’s departure

Buvi was always sad and did not care on her dressing and make up but now she was

really so beautiful and tempting when I saw her so keenly Hema just told her that now

Arun is eyeing just like first time I smiled and got up quickly and entered the bathroom

I saw so many wet dress on the hanger it was all of theirs it included their inner

garments too on seeing them my cock raised high but controlled myself and I quickly

brushed and took bath and finally dressed in my formal shirt and pant and got out

every one was waiting for me sridar also looked smart in his Jean and Tshirt we all

decided to go the restaurant instead of bringing it to the room the baby also looked

happy by seeing the change from the routine we got down to the restaurant and sat in

the family room and we all had our breakfast Hema was so jovial and outspoken she

did not hesitate to ask for the items that she needed I was mesmerised in seeing her

cleavage she purposely showed me more as she already knew how I would feel after

the night incident we all finished our breakfast and decided to go to the Lake first and

proceeded there it was really fresh and cool weather that everyone enjoyed the

beauty of the place we all sat on the grass and it was Hema Sowmi and Sridhar who

were eager to go for a boat ride but Aki refused as she was already carrying and Buvi

too denied as she was scared so we left them there at the meadow and we four got

on to a pedalling boat it was sridar and sowmi who decided to pedal I told it won’t be

easy to pedal so that I told sridar and sowmi to sit back so that I and Hema would

pedal but they were not accepting that they were eager to pedal so Hema calmed me

saying that let them do it so I too kept quiet and got on the back seat along with

Hema while Sowmi and Sridar started to pedal after moving for a while Hema bent

down and touched the water in the lake and she splashed on me and played I too did

the same and water splashed over her face and some over her cleavage and few drops

entered her chudi and she smiled and at the same time Sridar and Sowmi were very

much concentrating in pedalling since it was a bit new for both of them so I tried to

continue my play as they both won’t turn back so I again splashed water over her and

she too did the same and few drops fell on my pants and it looked wet and Hema

noticed that and laughed and said loudly

Hema: Hei sowmi see uncle had made his pants dirty

Sowmi who was pedalling the boat turned back and laughingly said chee Sridar also

turned and laughed I was embarrassed and I tried to say

I : No this is all your mom’s pranks

Saying this I again spattered more water on her chudi and with some boldness I even

touched her thighs she never showed any hesitation or reluctance instead she kept her

hand on my thigh and pinched a bit she was not at all bothered about the presence of

her children in front she while she did that I shouted a bit ouch and tried to pull back

my leg in that process the boat danced a bit and made us scared and Sowmi became

a bit serious and
Sowmi : come on don’t play see we may fall and moreover the lake is so deep I heard

Sridar: ya

Hema: ok sorry guys here after no play

Saying this she blushed looking at me and the pulled my hand and kept on her shoulder

and it was so good for me I was confused at first when she did this but as she was

bold enough and not bothered about her children being a male I got guts to sit closer

and pull her face towards me and kiss her cheeks to which she did not show any

surprise but instead she too kissed me so the ride was so nice and fun and finally we

reached the shore where Buvi and Aki were waiting for us eagerly I was so upset that

the ride had ended so soon then we had some relaxation in the lake garden sowmi and

sridar were busy in playing all the slides swings and other rides and we four sat under

the tree on the grass
Buvi: mm how was the boat ride?

Hema : wonderful

I : mm good

Aki: ya it will be good for you

She said this purposely and smiled and every one of us laughed

Since Buvi and Hema were sitting down in the grass their low neck tops revealed much

of their cleavages and men who walked by just stared at for a while and walked I was

surprised that Buvi was not bothered about it she too was not having any dupatta and

she was ready to compete with Hema in displaying her assets I was really surprised by

this Aki was in her saree and there was not much exposure in her she

Aki: hey you both are making mad around

Hema: what do you mean

Aki: see sister and you are exposing much that men who move around get mad and

stare
Hema: already one mad one is sitting here

Saying this she pointed me and laughed and Buvi also laughed but Aki was smiling and

came to my rescue saying

Aki: What mad? How dare you call my darling Mad? He is my love and sweetheart

Hema: mm so good see how he is eyeing my treasures

Aki: If you reveal like this who will not

See even your son sridar how he played with us

Hema: mm I am not complaining please don’t get angry just kidding

Buvi: mm ya Aki let us enjoy not fight

Aki : not fighting sis I can’t bear when someone complains about my sweetie

Saying this she smiled at me and these words must have hurt Buvi who just thought

something and tears rolled down she must have thought about Sekar and the total

mood spoiled so to make it right I just pinched the baby who was lying on her lap

since it started to cry so she came to the reality and tried to console the child by

feeding the baby with the bottle
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-05-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM