Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The sound of that man.. came as a wild shocker for my wife.. but like a blessing in disguise for me.. I immediately remembered who cud he be.. I had registered a complaint with my internet service provider..as my internet was not working since last 2 days.. It was the same guy who always attends the complaint in our area..

The interesting part here was that..bedroom..where me n my wife were standing just near its door was not our master bedroom.. neither there was cupboard with our clothes there..nor it had a bathroom.. radars of my naughty n wicked mind started acting fast..and I immediately knew what to do..

Before she cud do anything..I quickly lifted her naked body just few inches higher above the ground ...n in a flash pushed my right leg between her two legs on to the leggings rolled at her feet and pulled it down with my leg and out of her feet. .. leaving her stark naked.. not a single piece of thread on her body... and she cud do nothing but just to see the last piece of cloth leaving her body... making her body completely open n exposed..to the air.

My wife ..was now very furious..and angry with my actions...in a state of complete shock n anger... but then she quickly realized... coming out of her senses.. she had no other option to save her dignity.. but to get her clothes back... I knew that.. she just pushed me away from herself... and was about take her clothes back... but I was too fast for her.. before she cud do anything... I with in a flash.. lifted her leggings... and then literally jumped on the bed... to fetch that kurti... I got the better of her.. n finally snatched both the clothes... and before she cud stop me..I pushed her away... and very swiftly just moved out the bed room in to the hall.. carrying her clothes... in both my hands...leaving her stark naked... not a single piece of thread on her hot..sexy n voluptuous body... in the bedroom...very close to our main hall door.. and again to mention here... the bedroom was not our regular one ....with no bathroom... with no cupboard with clothes..or any towel anywhere in the room... absolutely nothing at all.... the only things in the room were.. a double bed.. covered with a bed sheet... an open cupboard carrying few creams, cosmetic n other things.. a book shelve with some books.. two chairs.. and a computer desktop..connected to a broadband internet cable... which was to be checked by that guy who was standing on the main door ..and was actually supposed to come inside the room with in next few mins to do that... waiting for my permission... and as I stood there in the hall holding last two clothes of my wife.. I just wished.. I had even pulled out that bed sheet from the bed... leaving absolutely nothing at all for my hot n sexy..naked wife..to cover herself.. ..leaving her there in that condition with just a pair of her hands ..to cover her whole naked body...

XXXX

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 24-03-2022, 02:07 PM