Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
It was already close to 7 pm. and suddenly we heard a sound of a bike closing to our house. My wife was now quite furious..and literally begging me for her undergarments... I knew the reason... her kurti was made of a quite thin cotton fabric..and if she didn't wear her bra inside, any body would realize...that she is braless inside...as her nipples too..are quite big, round and firm....I was closing to my game plan.. We could now hear a bike stopping in front of her house.. As he turned off his engine.. I has a very naughty and wicked plan in my mind.. I quickly got up... started moving towards the main door to open it.. My wife was in complete panic...

My wife was completely in a state of shock.. completely in a frozen state .. very much embarrassed ... sitting in a very nervous state.. her legs crossed... with one hand holding in front of her big boobs which were naked from inside..

I was just enjoying this situation very much.. I already was highly turned on...with my tool getting very hard..erected.. But there was more to come.. As soon as that guy entered the house.. he gave his introduction.. and about his services.. but all that while he was just standing just inside the hall near the main door.. I offered him to sit... but he refused n said its ok..

After giving short intro.. he bent down to pull out a complete brochure of his services n complete variety of veggies supplied by him.. that was the time.. I was in action.. I very swiftly went behind my wife.. silently pulled out her panty and bra from my pocket and put them on the wooden support of the sofa..just behind my wife.. but very visible to any one who is standing opposite my wife.. near the door.
He gave my wife the brochure.. which she took with her.. right hand.. with her left hand.. still hanging on in front of her breasts with a newspaper in a very awkward situation..

My wife.. some what gaining some control started.. chatting with him.. regarding the veggies, the pricing.. and other things.. I knew that guy had easily noticed..my wife's awkward situation holding that newspaper in front of her chest.. not moving it at all.. at the same time... very clumsy looking..waistband of her leggings which she wore in reversed condition.... and that to the waistband was not properly adjusted..in a proper manner..

The veggie guy didn't saw what I did with her bra n panty.. but very soon he noticed that... looking a bit sideways.. and there he saw.. my wife's white colored with big green polka dots..panties..which was completely rolled in such a way as it looks when it is taken off from a females body... it was purposely meant that way..to make him feel that my wife's panties has been taken off... it was also very much evident from the condition of her leggings which was not pulled up properly... in fact not even to her waist level where it should have been but a bit lower then that.. with her waistband of her leggings improperly rolled... the opening of her short kurti was bit high above waist level almost up to navel.. showing off her skin from the sideways..from navel to just below her waist... and that too the clumsy..improperly rolled waistband of her leggings ..mad her look very dirty n slutty... yet very hot..sexy n erotic..looking.. by all these that guy was now dead sure..that my wife's panties has been taken off ..just before he arrived... and to add more to that.. he also quickly noticed the bra..which too was folded in a bunch..kept on that wooden support of sofa.. and now he understood why my sweet..hot n sexy wife was covering her boobs with newspaper constantly.. yes.. he knew that now.. that she was braless too..

My wife..was there..sitting on the sofa.. with her legs crossed... one hand holding the newspaper..covering her unprotected...unsupported braless boobs... her leggings pulled up totally in reversed condition...with improperly rolled out waistband.. like a dirty slut.. looking very horny..she was there in clothes.. yet completely naked from inside.. even though with clothes..she was feeling like sitting totally nude... which even that guy knew very well.. I was very well enjoying this situation of her ... I actually stripped her from inside...made her nude..with her clothes on her body.. exposed her bra n panties to that stranger guy... who was like just fucking her with his hungry lusty eyes... as though looking beyond her remaining clothes... feeling..touching....enjoying her body from top to bottom...

I did ask once him for a glass of water.. which he denied.. reason we both knew very well. once if she gets up and goes into the kitchen.. she wont come back again and would rather call me to the kitchen and take away the glass for him.. I wanted her to sit that condition for as long as possible.. as I was thoroughly enjoying ...my wife.. who was totally naked from inside.. virtually been fucked by that guy.. with his eyes... for almost 15-20 mins..

But eventually he had to leave because of time constraint.. whole heartedly.. still his lusty eyes not moving away from my wife's body as he was leaving.. who too felt very ashamed...very embarrassed..with bra.. no panties..felt like completely naked in front of that stranger guy... being felt every inch of her naked body...and being fucked..vigorously...from top to bottom... with his lusty eyes.. for almost 20 mins...

my dream fantasy of exposing my wife completely nude n naked..to strangers.. had actually come true to some extent... hoping I can be successful in doing something more..in the future..

but it didn't ended there.. there was more to come..

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 24-03-2022, 12:37 PM