Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Adultery Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete)
(20-03-2022, 05:53 PM)rehanboy16 Wrote: This guy is living in his own world imagining that everything revolves around him and this story. We all loved this story but after gaining some popularity you started to demand appreciation and started to look down on your readers. What is this 10 mins read time BS you’ve been talking about for so long. What do you expect….that we stay on this forum like 12 hours a day commenting on this story every 30mins….? We all have a life. You’re not an exception. 

You’re not doing any favour to anybody. You’re also writing this story because you get a kink out of it as well. Its fun for you to write just as it is fun for us to read. And if you can’t write then just don’t. No one’s life is dependant on this story. 

Seriously you’re starting to sound such a dramatic writer with pathetic attitude towards his readers. Get a life.
What a poor understanding of my comment!Really poor which reeks of frustration.
Some of the readers were demanding some update that's why I gave a warning that I may post an update and they may like it and become restless and demand more because they love the story and I appreciate them for showing the love inspite of me not posting regularly (or to be honest not posting at all), but then after this update I won't be able to post inspite of the demand.
I never demanded any praise from readers,only ever wanted is the readers POV of the character of the story as a feedback.Readers feedback matter for amateur writers like me. Think from a writer's perspective then only you will understand. I think from the readers perspective that's why I never ever abuse (you can check the history of my comments again) or show attitude.I have always replied politely to all the comments and respected the readers opinion.
And that 10 minute reading thing is not bullshit but truth and you yourself agreed with me unknowingly by saying that readers cannot be online 12 hours to give feedback.Just replace readers with writer, online with writing and feedback with update.
Everyone lives in their own world, including you.I don't want to argue with anyone of you because that's unnecessary.I thank you for your valuable feedback and opinion of me.You are entitled to have an opinion.Have a great time.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete) - by seansean007 - 20-03-2022, 07:38 PM