Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Adultery Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete)
(19-03-2022, 02:15 AM)seansean007 Wrote: Warning:-I may post another glimpse into the story but you will become even more restless after reading that.This part will be one of a kind, something you may have not read in any other story (atleast that's what I believe, even though I may be wrong because I have not read all the stories) .
Like I have said before, I have a life other than writing story so I write only when I feel like. No matter how much you demand, my resolve is firm and won't post further anytime soon.My real life is priority.CHOICE IS YOURS whether you want me to post another glimpse into the story so far.

This guy is living in his own world imagining that everything revolves around him and this story. We all loved this story but after gaining some popularity you started to demand appreciation and started to look down on your readers. What is this 10 mins read time BS you’ve been talking about for so long. What do you expect….that we stay on this forum like 12 hours a day commenting on this story every 30mins….? We all have a life. You’re not an exception. 

You’re not doing any favour to anybody. You’re also writing this story because you get a kink out of it as well. Its fun for you to write just as it is fun for us to read. And if you can’t write then just don’t. No one’s life is dependant on this story. 

Seriously you’re starting to sound such a dramatic writer with pathetic attitude towards his readers. Get a life.
[+] 2 users Like rehanboy16's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete) - by rehanboy16 - 20-03-2022, 05:53 PM