Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Thanks Krish for the comments!

Unfortunately in my mind, there is no saving these characters anymore,no matter how you turn this tale it is going to be a good part 3 but not a great one and definitely not a fitting finale for this series as it should be, As i said Meera and Krish are not the same as part 2. Esp Meera story arc has become weird for me,I appreciated when Meera used to control Krish and put checks in his imagination, Pulled the strings back into their marriage , She would only become desperate when Krish pushes her further to give into her passion for wildness in sex and shocks her with lies and devious plans behind her back which makes her desperate to just do the things her husband wants and give into it so he suffers on losing her.
Desai like Das could give her that ,she knows it and she knows once she gives in to it she would never come back as she experienced losing Krish and her marriage once but now it feels like she is losing herself with out even Krish pushing her hard just because she is obsessive over one night with Desai and his dick and what he gave her that night.

Anniversary night is a mess (Would not have been a mess if there was no sex) so is the episode with her boss, maybe he will become a powerful friend to Krish later to tackle Desai but for that sacrificing Meera is not correct. Recorder part was way overboard and not practical.  I liked the arc where Desai used Ananya to get into Krish's head that is master stroke writing in fact, but then you lost the plot since then, the twists and mind games went over board with Desai and Krish....eventually Lets say Desai realized that there is no straight forward path , he has to feign as if he is a changed man,so he planned all the leaving town and that is fine but when he came back ,i do not know how conversations between Meera and Krish changed their tune suddenly and they started playing Desai in their role plays, spoke openly about that night and next we know Meera want to experience that again and ready to get that night one more time? and weird thing is now she is blaming Krish for Anniversary night, The Meera we know feels guilty first that knowing Krish she should have been careful and not give into Desai, here there is no remorse but an open blame game on Krish and she is worried more about her reputation that what she had done.

You made my dream character a worth less piece of shit in this part, She is no different than Ananya the way she lost control in the storage room and even sad part is her behavior towards Krish, Ananya gave herself in a barn and Meera gave herself on Anniversary without her husband's consent , later blaming him on what to expect, who is more disgusting ?  I will rather sympathize Ananya at this point than appreciate the situation Meera is in, like i said Meera that i know is long gone. The part 2 finale brought strong emotions in me feeling their love and bond now am reading this emotion less, couldn't feel that love between lead characters anymore.

On top like i said in my previous post, with out strong sexual storm the reunion of Meera and Desai is like 10,000 wala fizzling out with out the blast and even now later if they have a blast in a resort somewhere and Krish is not the catalyst for it , it is not a true reunion.

To your questions, The story need not end if Desai and Meera spend a powerful night in the presence of Krish on Anniversary. It could still cultivate into a owning game for Meera from Desai and Krish, one night could lead to several and couple could lose themselves and Krish realizing that Desai is actually trying to take Meera away from him ( Sam conversation here would have been even more powerful catalyst)  could make him retaliate and pull Meera back with his love proving to Desai that love is more powerful in the world than anything that he owned.

Sorry bud i really appreciate for this series as it is still one of my favorite but this part is a lost cause.
[+] 4 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 20-03-2022, 12:39 PM