Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Adultery Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete)
(19-03-2022, 11:20 PM)seansean007 Wrote: I never look down on readers.Infact I have thanked them for keeping the interest in the story inspite of me not posting much.The only thing is that I always wanted readers to involve themselves more but they didn't do that when this story was a regular on Xossip and for that I have expressed my disappointment but that doesn't mean I look down on readers. 
As for everyone having life that is not even up for discussion as that is a universal truth.A reader inspite of having jobs and other issues can read an episode in 10 minutes while a writer has to spend around 10 hours to write the same episode,so for whom it is more difficult?
I am glad that you told that no one is dying for any update.I can now completely relax now. Thanks for letting me know.

Back in Xossip days I remember all the readers used to support you .
And ev one gave their feedback and suggestions.
A reader can read a story in 10 mins is an absurd statement.
Writers take years to write a book, while readers read in just days.that doesn't mean that the writer stops writing or pauses endlessly.
"Warning" is still an issue
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete) - by puranakhiladi - 20-03-2022, 12:29 PM