Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(20-03-2022, 12:35 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Thanks for all the comments and discussions. I know many people are disappointed by the latest developments in the story, but I can't deviate from the main course of the story. I hope you will come back to like the story as it is, and I hope you all will stay with me till the end. There are many questions in your head but the only thing I can say is that the story is in the final phase.
How many of you agree with the fact that this story would have already ended if Meera's affair wasn't found out by the watchmen on the anniversary night?

Thank you Krish for the update and taking opinion from the people. 
Yes it was pretty surprising phenomenon what happened in there. As far as I remember this was the first time Meera was exposed in front of others. Which is not a general happening with Meera. Most of the time it's Meera, Krish and other person only. The episode suddenly looked humiliating for Meera after all such glorious maintaining. 
Ur question whether the episode would have ended there if security person was not involved. 
1. Yes if the story stopped the movement Desai gets Meera and that was the end.
2. No, if there was some other continuation was there ( which is possible)
But as expected there were two possibilities
1 the episode would have not happened at all and only thing happened was Krish home part. Rest was Krish imagination or dream. Desai and Meera behaving normally and we're having food when Krish reaches there 
2. Current situation Desai managing whole situation as it's happening now.u went with this one.

Sorry for my Frank opinion but u know I m like this 
Behaviour of Meera and Krish is actually surprising for all. They look much submissive now to Desai than previous condition. Previously Krish and Meera were resisting him and he was trying to get Meera. But now they themselves are giving into him this was surprising for the readers. Now it's looks like sleeping with Desai is ok for Krish because he is changed man but that doesn't satisfy readers. Many characters enter into story and suddenly disappeared like maitreyi, Tejas etc.
Previously major thrill was Desai trying to get Meera. Meera resisting it under temptation and give in at some instances like resort and car. Krish who doesn't want this to happen but want to spy on Meera and watch her behaviour in his absence. 
The sudden episode at dining hall was last nail on coffin. Every one wanted to see, feel and enjoy Desai encounter with Meera as I have said in previous episodes. But that update robbed every one of that pleasure. Desai has enjoyed Meera before also but this time it was different and after long wait with all anticipation that was anticlimax for us. 
With last update u tried to come out of quick sand which u created and appreciate ur efforts. Please give regular update and clear all doubts of readers. Now lunch looks like best chance for u to come out of quick sand. Please make best episode of part 3 series. Let Desai satisfactorily enjoy Meera and vice versa with Krish trying to stop (but cannot do anything than just watch) rather than encourage them which is not him.  
So please give us a banging, juicy and thrilling update u have a super chance in hand 

Thanks and regards
[+] 4 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by The Last samurai - 20-03-2022, 07:23 AM