Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Thanks for update Krish.Your writing skills are excellent, conversations are as usual top notch!
I have several things that i liked and many things that i don't so far not just this update but the whole part 3.
Meera has changed in your stories, no matter how many adventures she did she did it for her husband and she would do it again if she knew her husband would see and enjoy it but now she does it for herself and with Desai she doesn't care if her husband would like it or not because she likes it and she likes it more than her husband's skills in bed and its a line she avoided and despite maintaining resolve and thought not to cross ,Krish pushed her by bringing Desai into their lives again and again but that was before Desai left for hometown somehow Meera is out of her regular character now, she changed , she started getting jealous of Mithreyi and she really trusted that Desai changed and him not showing interest in her like before changed Meera and in the meanwhile she casually submitted to her boss and now here she is giving herself to Desai and in thinking her husband would come and be okay to find herself with no clothes and her blaming Krish for it is bizarre seriously and Krish not giving it back is so much of BS.

Keeping the characters aside which i do not like anymore and trying to understand the path the story took and i realize what a disappointment it was and despite all efforts by Krish to write a compelling story with hot scenes and very well written conversations in every episode the basic plot is glitchy and characters not consistent.
Here's main things that i did not like at all and killed the episode  for me.
Story started with all characters hell bent on against Desai getting Meera, Desai playing master mindful tricks on Krish, wooing him and trying to know his thoughts in different schemes, Bending Ananya to influence Krish  and Krish tried to play hide and seek between his pleasure of imagining Meera with Desai vs Him not bending his will for Desai in seducing Meera.
So all those episodes of grunting efforts by Desai to get Meera while she is resisting and now we have an anti - climax of him and Meera doing it in a storage room with not much of explanation of scenes nor any kind of detailed sex that Krish witnessed it? Common really there is no hard core sex scenes beautifully written that played out where Krish witnesses it , all you have was here and there thrown clothes and a lot left for our imagination?Will that not be a much awaited reunion of Meera and Desai and such a lost chance to make it a big one?
I thought they were just trying to make out and got caught and now we know they actually had sex  banghead  what a big disaster.
Sex is again a mere few sentences and left a lot for imagination and now Meera or Desai again explains to Krish which is such a turnoff.
This story is Krish knowing his wife not Meera knowing about herself with Desai.

Meera blaming Krish - This is unreal for me , instead of her explaining how it went out of her hands when they were alone, she actually blamed her husband and questioning him as what did he expect is so bizarre to me. Uncharacteristically Meera. Meera we know at least would feel guilty and here she is resonating the same thoughts like Desai,
Desai too felt sorry for taking advantage of his wife in wrong place , he is not sorry for touching his wife.
When did Desai become so comfortable with Krish as if they had an arrangement for him to seduce his wife?
Meera once said "no matter how tempting the experience may be, I knew I wouldn't be able to come back to you if I went to bed with Desai once again.
Because we both knew Desai very well. I didn't want to lose you, baby."
So does that mean now sex with Desai is not that much of an issue ? How did she change so drastically just because she thought Desai is a changed man?
I was actually hoping Krish would be that catalyst again to bring a change in her and here she is readily available to get herself fucked and no need for her husband.

So whats now left is survival for their marriage , Based on the new plots all i can think off now is Desai will try to own Meera and Krish needs to save her from Desai,
though in order to get there first Desai will own both of them which is already in process and use her well which will break Krish's heart again and somehow Krish fights back.
For Krish there is fine line between reliving his fantasy and losing control over Meera , He wants Meera to fulfill his fantasy but not lose herself but for Meera once you cross the line there is no going back so how Krish and Desai fight for Meera will be the rest of the story and for Meera - Lust vs love war is about to begin.

Hoping atleast rest of the story would bring some ranchy sex scenes and good mind games between Desai and Krish.

Again my thoughts are just what i felt about the story and doesn't mean we can ignore the efforts put by Krish to write such a great story, hope you take my comments in lighter note.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 17-03-2022, 06:59 AM