Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter - 28

Our sudden entry to the room was seen as an intrusion. The utterly shocked expression on Meera's face made me momentarily perceive that we were at the wrong place.
Fernandes was at the front, so he received most of the shocked eyes from Meera as she reflexively crossed her hands across her naked breasts to hide it from all.
"What's going on here?"
Fernandes asked, his voice carrying all the disbelief he had to endure.
I was least concerned about what he asked or what anyone would ask. More than asking any questions and getting any verbal answers, I was trying to figure out the scene from what I was witnessing.
The last time I was there, the room was filled with the smell of food. But now it was replaced with another smell that I could recognise without even trying. It was the smell of sex. If they were fully dressed, I would have felt it was the smell of my cum, having shot a huge load in the bathroom. But here I knew it was the smell of Desai's cum.
Desai was quick to close the fly of his jeans and pull the zipper up. But the expression on his face told me that he knew there was no way he could erase what we, the intruders, had already witnessed.
Meera's crossed arms weren't doing enough to hide her breasts from us, and she realised it. She brought her open palms in front of each breast, but it only helped her feel more naked as it revealed more skin. She lost confidence further and she quickly turned her back to us, only to leave the flawless skin of her back on full display.
Sadashiv looked at me, unable to believe what he saw as if he expected a big reaction from me. For once I didn't know how to react. Should I shout at my wife? Should I abuse the man with her? Should I turn violent?
Sadashiv's eyes instantly put me on a check. I felt I was being caught with my wife doing adultery with someone. I felt ashamed for being there, being put to test.
Fernandes' eyes were still on Meera as if he struggled to let go of the opportunity to stare at Meera's beautiful body. I couldn't see his eyes, but Desai saw. He moved forward to block his view and cover Meera.
"What's going on here?" Sadashiv asked again. This time his voice was low.
I finally decided to make a move. I touched his arm.
"Sadashiv, leave."
Sadashiv looked at me and then grabbed Fernandes' hand.
"Let's get out of here, Fernandes."
Sadashiv led the way out the room and Fernandes followed him, still trying to catch the last glimpse at Meera just before he crossed the door.
Meera was standing still, her face down, probably staring at the floor.
"Will you stand there forever?" I asked Meera, trying to express my irritation through my voice. "Get your clothes, Meera."
Desai grabbed the pile of clothes and handed it to Meera. Among the clothes, I didn't fail to catch a glimpse of a small piece of garment. Her panty. It was a huge strike on the nail of revelation that pierced into my heart with the reality that my wife had truly been fucked. She had removed her panty and opened her legs for him.
As she turned to receive the clothes, I again saw her breasts. She threw a glance at me before hurriedly starting to wear her bra.
Her tits hadn't lost their erection.
Desai put on his jacket and turned to me.
"Krish..."
I looked at him and I felt just jealousy.
"You too, leave." I interrupted him harshly.
"Krish, please." Desai tried to say something.
"There is nothing to say and nothing to be heard. It's over, isn't it?"
I said.
"I'm sorry, Krish."
"Sorry for what?"
"I should have been more cautious."
Well, he wasn't sorry for fucking my wife. He was rather sorry for not doing it cautiously.
I just stared at him and he was done talking to me. He walked out of the room slowly.

Meera didn't speak a word as she finished wearing her blouse and dupatta, followed by her panty. She took a deep breath and came to me. I new clearly saw her lips. Her lipstick was smudged. It looked like her lips were chewed on. It must have been sucked by Desai at will, and he would have run his tongue around it to feel the softness. I remembered how decent was his kiss at my house. He had kissed her for two seconds and he had taken extra care not to embarrass me. And at the first chance in my absence, he had done her lips exactly what he had been dreaming in the past.
For once I wondered if had used her lips to please his dick. I looked at my wife's lips again and tried to find the smudge was caused by the intense sucking of Desai's dick. The smell of cum was still in the air, forcing me to check for any cum drops around her mouth, neck and even hair.
But I could not find out.

Meera looked at me again and found me staring at her. I was forced to look away. I looked at the table where no signs of food were left.
"Did he have dinner?" I asked.
Meera took a deep breath and shook her head sideways. "No."
Well, that suggested they haven't wasted time. Desai used all the time to fuck her. He must have done it properly this time, I thought.
I couldn't say anything further. I nodded at her and walked out.
Sadashiv and Desai were waiting just outside the entrance door. Fernandes was not seen.
"Where is he?" I asked and then corrected myself. "What are you waiting for?"
"He went towards the gate." Sadashiv said.
I had a look at Desai and then turned to Sadashiv.
"Don't tell anyone about it, Sadashiv. Just forget it." I said.
"You knew what was going on there?"
Sadashiv's query put me in a bad spot. I didn't expect him to dare to question me.
Well, I was going to face more uncomfortable questions in future.
"No," I blurted.
"Yes, he knew about it." Meera said at the same time, just behind me. My reply was quickly unheard.
"Leave it. It just happened. I want no one to know about it." I tried to speak.
"I have no right to ask but I'm sorry, Krish sir. Today was your anniversary. How happy you were. I'm so sorry to see all this."
"Sadashiv, please." My voice was further softened. "You'll not understand. It's my request, to not tell anyone. Not a single soul."
"He won't tell anyone, Krish. I know him very well." Desai said. His voice was calm.
Sadashiv looked at Desai, with hatred this time, and walked away.
"You should leave too, Desai." I turned to Desai.
Desai nodded.
"I'll talk to you later, Krish. We'll handle this."
He assured me and then looked at Meera. She was looking on the floor. I didn't say anything and Desai left soon after.

I waited there a moment to think whether I should meet Fernandes or not. I wanted to confirm that he wouldn't talk to anyone. I took a few steps towards the gate while Meera proceeded towards the house, but I then decided against it.
Meera was my priority and I decided to follow her.
At home, she hurried to the bedroom and fell onto the bed, with her face pressing onto the pillow. By the time I walked into the room, she had started crying.
I sat next to her and waited for her to finish. I had a close look at her back. With her face resting on the pillow, her back made a perfect curve, accentuating the roundness of her ass.
Desai had been fond of her back, like any other man. And that day, he made his dream a reality. He must have felt its softness with his palms. I could imagine Desai bending Meera over the table at the party hall and lifting her shirt. He would have pulled her panty down and ran his finger through her ass crack. And then he would have repeated it with his dick. He would have teased her ass crack with his monster meat, and then pushed it into her pussy. Her face, her breasts, and her arms would have rubbed against the flat top of the table as he fucked her from behind. He would have held her in place with his arms on her hips, or love handles. He would have told felt like a king when he finally conquered the woman of his dreams.
As I found my imagination running wild, I couldn't take my eyes off Meera. My dick was hard and I was no more scared of the consequences of the night. I wanted to touch Meera. I wanted to kiss her. Like Desai had told me once, I wanted to welcome her back to my life by shoving my dick into her freshly fucked pussy and fuck her brain out. I wanted to dominate her.
But I was scared.
"Meera." I spoke without touching her. "Crying won't help, baby."
Meera stopped crying and turned her face to me.
"What will help?"
I didn't have an answer.
"Wash your face, baby. I will talk to Fernandes tomorrow. It won't go out."
"Why did you bring them there, Krish? Did you want an audience? Was that also a part of your fantasy?"
I was stunned.
"Don't say stupid things, Meera." My voice was harsh.
"You did the stupidest thing already, Krish. Who else would bring his watchmen to a room where you know your wife is fucking your friend?"
Did I know? I was stunned, again. Didn't you know your wife was fucking your friend there?
I swallowed. It took me a second to stop pretending.
Yes, I knew Desai would fuck my wife the moment he got a chance. I knew my wife would open her legs for him the moment she got a chance. I knew it the moment I sent them down, if not before.
"I didn't know you were there, Meera." I said in my weak voice.
"Where did you think we were gone? To his place? Another room? Or his car?"
I felt those options would have been in her mind when she left with him to the party hall.
"I was just looking for you. There was no noise. I didn't know where exactly you guys were. I couldn't look for you because Sadashiv found me there. Then they heard a strange noise from the hall. I tried to stop them but they went ahead. I didn't try much, because I thought they would doubt me."
"You could have told them it's your wife, giving dinner to a guest who arrived late."
"I told you, I didn't know you were there. There was no sign of anything except the strange sound."
She fell silent for a few seconds.

"Are you angry that I had sex with him?"
She asked after a while.
"I don't have the right to be angry." I said honestly. "I'm just sorry our fantasy game had an anti-climax. And I'm worried about Sadashiv and Fernandes if they tell someone."
"Don't remind me about them. It's killing me. Oh my God, what have I done?" Her voice turned shallow due to the horror in her mind.
"I can't believe that you didn't hear the sound of us opening the entrance door. You should have hurried."
I said.
"How would I know you'd bring a company there? You could have guessed we were there, couldn't you? So you should have stopped them by any means."
"I didn't take them anywhere, Meera. I had turned them back by acting like I was heading back here. But they heard a cry, and they thought it must be a dog or something trapped in there."
"It wasn't a dog. It was Desai. His voice was a bit loud in the end."
I looked at her for a long moment.
"He came inside you?"
"I'm safe." She said quickly as if justifying her decision to let him fill her pussy with his cum.
I fell silent for a moment.

The smell of cum had me thinking Desai would have pulled out in time. I was wrong.
She would have told him that she was safe. Or he would have just assumed it. Or he wouldn't have cared about it.
In any ways, you let him fill your pussy with his cum.
My dick throbbed again. I wanted to feel the softness of her pussy with it.
"Meera," I touched her shoulder. She moved and sat up on the bed.
"Don't talk to me, Krish." She warned in a harsh voice.
"Are you blaming me for this?" I asked.
"Are you not blaming you for this?"
"Come on Meera, I told you. I didn't know how to stop them without getting them overly suspicious. I thought by playing less concerned I could make them turn away. And when I didn't see you at the hall I thought you would have got into a car or some other place... I really..."
I stopped as Meera gave me a look enough to burn me.
She shook her head in disbelief, and I knew I had become too honest.
"I mean, I didn't expect you to do that, baby. But it's the thought that came into my head because I saw you were not there, so you must be outside. The guards walking out there, so the best chance is to hide in some dark area."
"Don't have to over-explain it, Krish. I know you for better. I know you would soon be imagining things how I did it with Desai. I'm not going to entertain you with the story, I promise you that."
I fell silent for a moment before I spoke again.
"Meera I want you to understand that I'm equally disturbed by the situation we are in. I know the risk involved in this. I'm thinking about a solution. We have to stop worrying too much and find a way."
I said.
Meera nodded slowly. 

"Are you never going to tell me?"
I asked after a while.
"What?"
"The sex. Did he...I mean... Was it good?"
She looked down. She seemed to be hesitant, to tell the truth.
"Are you never going to tell me what happened? I thought..."
"Krish... Please." She begged. "I'm not in the mental state to talk about it. I can't think about tomorrow. Everyone will know."
"I will tell them not to tell anyone. I've already told Sadashiv."
"And you trust them? You can trust Sadashiv but not the other guy. Didn't you see how he was staring at me?"
"Should we offer him money?" I asked.
"No. No. He will start asking for more."
"But we will shift to our new house very soon. After that, we can forget him."
"No, Krish. It's not going to end like that. He can tell others in this flat. They are in our social circle. It doesn't take much for these types of news to spread."
"Then what is your solution?"
"I don't have any solution. That's the worst thing."
"Our only option is to meet them and talk to them."
I opined.
"But you have to promise me you won't make any promises; because bribing them will be proof of what happened. I'm going to deny everything they say. You only have to make sure Sadashiv stay loyal to us."
I felt her idea was good. Denial was our best defence. If I could make Sadashiv side with us, then Fernandes will have no voice.

"I will meet Sadashiv again in the morning. Don't worry, baby."
I promised.
Meera got up and grabbed a top and night pants from the shelf, before going to the washroom. She came back changed and went to sleep silently.

I switched off the light and lay next to her. But I couldn't find sleep. My mind was worried about Meera's dignity but my body was awake. The desperation in the deepest corner of my mind was enough to keep my body awake. My arousal only grew in the darkness as I couldn't stop thinking about what would have happened between Meera and Desai. The images of my wife getting fucked were flashing in my head. I saw them in a standing position like the first time.
Or bending over the desk? Like I had imagined earlier.
Her smudged lips were the evidence of how he would have pushed his monster dick into her mouth. She would have bent down to suck him. And then he must have turned her away from him and shoved his dick into her, hurriedly pulling down her panty.
It would be after a while since his penetration he would have attempted to remove her blouse because by then Meera would have dropped her senses.
I imagined his thick rod going in and out of Meera's tight pussy.
How would she have felt? She must have cried, mustn't she?
Her beautiful face would have got rubbed against the tabletop, her lips would have got rubbed on it while moaning with pleasure.
She would have lost herself completely then, that's why she let him cum inside her. He would have hurried to reach there. Because there was always the fear of being interrupted by me.
Finally, he would have let out that loud groan which was heard by the watchmen.
It was the sound he let out while bursting with pleasure, filling my wife's pussy with his cum.
How long did he wait for this. And the wait was finally over.
He managed to push his meat into her married pussy and ravage it with pleasure.
I tried to imagine the pleasure he would have felt as he pushed his dick deep into her pussy.
With his hands on her hip, his eyes on her naked round ass.

I couldn't lie in bed anymore. I slowly for up and went to the bathroom. I enjoyed the relief when I hurriedly pulled out my dick.
My wife, she got it again.
Desai, he got her again.
I didn't have to close my eyes to imagine how they would have fucked. My mind was filled by the imaginary sex and I jerked hard.
I heard Meera moaning in my head. I heard the sound of Desai's dick ramming into her pussy. And the sound of her wet married pussy getting split by his dick.
Before I knew it, I was approaching my peak for the second time in the night.
Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.
"Krish."  It was Meera. "Are you masturbating?"
Her voice was low. But I had heard her right. I panicked and stopped jerking.
"No," I said quickly. "What happened?"
"Don't do it. Just come and sleep." She said.

My dick became limp in a second. It was the moment I realised that I was pretending to be shocked by the events of the night but I was actually overly thrilled about Meera's sex with Desai. As if there was nothing that could stop me from deriving pleasure out of the incident.
I washed my dick and went back to the room. Meera was lying still, facing the other side. I lay next to her, staring at the darkness.
I had a sleepless night.

The next day, Meera did not go to work. She was gloomy and I also decided to stay at home.
After breakfast I went to meet Sadashiv. He was at the gate. I felt ashamed while facing him. And I didn't know how to start.
"I came to speak to you, Sadashiv."
"Don't worry Krish sir, I'm not going to tell anyone about it. You have only helped me in my life. Even when I created problems in your life, you showed me mercy. You are a good man. You will get no harm from me. I promise you that, sir."
I felt a weight coming off my chest.
"Thank you, Sadashiv. I knew I can trust you."
"But sir, I'm saddened by what just happened. Why did Meera mam have to resort to this? That too, on your wedding anniversary? It was such a beautiful night. How fantastic you both looked on the stage! A perfect couple. Then why? That's what keeping me sleepless."
I looked away and sighed.
"It happened by mistake. I know ruing about it won't help but that's the only thing I can do now. Desai had travelled long to be here but he was late. So it felt necessary to have a few drinks with him. We all were drunk and we were playing. We played some games for fun. But then it got serious. Desai had a crush on Meera. Yesterday Meera learnt it and Desai proposed a bit of fun. It escalated into what you saw. We didn't want this but accidentally we got into this. I'm unable to blame her. It's my fault too. Desai is also sorry."
Sadashiv wiped his face. "It's beyond my understanding, sir. I hope you get over this very soon."
"I wanted to meet Fernandes also."
"You can speak to him tonight."
"I don't know much about him. Can we trust him?"
"That's my worry too. He's not very friendly yet."
"I have a request for you, Sadashiv. If Fernandes tells someone about the incident, we are going to deny it. I will straightaway say he's lying. My wife and Desai were just having dinner. Will you be on my side?"
"Sure, sir. I will say they were just having dinner. I will say Fernandes is lying."
"Thank you, friend." I said and held his hand.
I felt a lot better when I walked back.
I told Meera about the conversation and she felt better too.
"But you must talk to Fernandes too," she said. "Tell him that no one will believe him even if he says a word. And he's going to lose his job."
I nodded.
"Don't worry baby. We'll handle this."
Even though we tried to cheer up each other, we were scared from the inside. We dreaded the moment when our neighbours start giving us pregnant looks and dirty smirks. I knew when such stories are spread, no one bothers to clarify from the source. People would just celebrate it.
I wanted to shift to our new flat as early as possible. That was the only way to escape the trauma.
Sheetal visited at noon. She had noticed our car and scooty in the parking.
"Taking a day off after a great night, huh? But if I remember, the party for the public had finished well on time. What did you do in secret that left you so tired like this?" She asked Meera while throwing a glance at me.
She was teasing us casually but her words were enough to startle us.

In the evening Meera went for the evening walk with Sheetal. Meera didn't want to go but Sheetal insisted on having a slow walk. The latter had otherwise stopped her exercise routine because of pregnancy. I stood on the balcony and watched them cross the gate. I noticed Meera holding her face down while walking past Sadashiv.
Sadashiv wasn't looking at her either.

When Meera returned, she had news for me.
"Fernandes is not on duty tonight. Someone else, a new guy, has come in his place."
I was disappointed that my long wait to meet Fernandes was in vain.
I went to the gate and met the new night watchman. He said the duty chart was shuffled and many guards have been interchanged by the agency.
"Where is Fernandes?" I asked. "I wanted to meet him."
"I don't know. You can contact our agency if you want."
He gave me the contact details of his agency, Vicky Security Services.
"How about Sadashiv? Is his duty also changed?" I asked.
"No. Only night watchmen's duty is changed."
He said.
I went back to my house, slightly relieved.

"It's good that we don't have to face him every day." I told Meera. "He won't be able to meet our neighbours too."
But Meera didn't think so.
"He's got duty only at night, Krish. He has all the time in the day to meet people around us. I'm worried that we don't even know where he is. We're doomed."
I could understand her fear.
"Don't worry too much about it." I tried to calm her down. "Everything is going to be alright."
My arms crawled around her, only to be pushed away.
"Stop it, Krish. Stop trying to cheer me up. If you can do something, do it to help us. Oh my God, what have I done?"
She put her head down on her palms. 
"I have ruined my life, my job, my future. Our life! Oh God!"
There was nothing I could say to calm her down. There was nothing I could do to help her. 

The gloominess in our house grew with the darkness of the night. The unbearable silence between us only helped in multiplying our worst fear. I was getting frustrated and I started hating Desai again. I felt I made a huge mistake by allowing him to intrude on our life again.
As I lay next to an equally distraught Meera in the darkness, I wondered where he would be and what he would be doing.
He would be lying on his cosy bed, revisiting the pleasure he had while having my wife. I thought. The thought ignited a fire in my head.
I saw Desai lying on his bed and touching himself while enjoying the memories of having his dick buried inside his dream woman's married pussy. I didn't know how Meera would have responded in those moments. But I knew Desai would never forget them. He would keep remembering them, reliving the pleasure of his life.
I wanted to know every detail of it. For one moment, I wished to have followed them to the party hall. Then I could have seen it all. How he would have pushed his dick into her mouth. How he would have made her cry when he shoved the round head of his monster dick into her pussy. How she would have felt the girth of his pole moving inside her.
As my thoughts grew, so did the hardness of my dick. I could not stop my hand worming inside my boxer and start jerking.
It was another night of loneliness for me, while my beautiful wife slept next to me.

The next morning we had a surprise visitor. Sadashiv. He looked worried and I asked him to come inside.
"Sir, I hope you are aware of what's happening in our agency. I want you to help me one last time, please sir."
He pleaded straightaway. I wondered if he started asking for favours already because of what he knew.
"What is happening in your agency?"
I asked.
"Please don't shift my duty from this building."
"What?" I was confused.
"You..." He paused to throw a hesitant glance at Meera. She was standing next to me. "I suppose you are a friend of the owner of our agency. That's why the recent shuffling of night watchmen is happening. There's a talk that our day watchmen's duty chart is also getting a shuffle. I'm on my way to the office because I've been called. This is happening because of what we saw that night, isn't it? I promised you, sir, that I'll guard the secret with my life. Please tell your friend to spare me from the shuffling because all of their commitments are far from here. It will be difficult for me and my family. I need to take care of my aged mother. I will end up losing the job."
For one moment, I wondered if he was okay. Then I gave it a thought and wondered if Desai was actually his employer. It was a distant thought though.
"What is the name of your employer? How do you know Krish is a friend of your employer?" Asked Meera.
"I don't know. His name is Mahesh Kumar. But I know Krish sir must be a friend of him. Please help me keep working here. I will never betray you."
"But Sadashiv, I am not a friend of your employer. What's happening in your agency must be their need."
I said the truth and it disappointed Sadashiv.
"If I could help you, I'm really happy to." I added.

I looked at Meera and laughed after Sadashiv was gone, "What the fuck!"
Meera was equally in disbelief.
"Is Desai a friend of his employer?" She asked.
"No, I think Sadashiv is confused," I opined. "If Desai was friends with the watchmen's employer, he would have told me already. On the same night."
"That's true." Meera nodded. "It has nothing to do with him."
"But whatever is happening, it's happening for our goodness." I opined.
Meera stared at me.
"I'm actually angry, Krish. That idiot Desai is partially responsible for all this. Did he call you even once to know if we were okay? Such a moron, he just walked away and must have had a good night's sleep."
"I asked him to leave. Twice."
"So what? A whole day has passed, and he didn't make a single phone call. He must be celebrating how he had enjoyed having me there."
"So he enjoyed?" I blurted.
Meera looked at me.
"Yes, he did. And I did too."
"Good to hear something about it, at last."
"Krish!" She warned. And then she went on, "Okay. We started with kissing, continuing what we had done in front of you. And then we had sex in the standing position, almost like we had done in his flat last time. It was great sex for me. And I don't think he would be disappointed even a bit. That's all I can share with you. Rest is for you to imagine."
I was stunned at the revelation, even though it was far from what I was longing to listen to.
"I will imagine, for sure." I said.
"But don't go overboard, okay?" She smiled. Her eyes stayed with me for long, making it difficult for me to look away. She was teasing me, and she looked at her sexiest best in that.

After breakfast I decided to talk to Desai.
And I did a video call in Meera's presence.
He was sitting in a blue chair, seemingly in an office.
He's already back to his normal life after fucking my wife and almost fucking up my life. I thought instantly.
"Hi Krish. How are you doing.?" He asked and probably then noticed Meera sitting next to me. "Hi, Meera."
Only a side of her shoulder was visible on the screen. I adjusted the phone to include her in the visual. We were sitting on the sofa.
"Hi," Meera's voice was weak, though still carrying the disbelief. "Are you still in Pune?"
I was surprised that she wanted to know that.
"Well," Desai smiled. "I'm still in Pune. Certain circumstances forced me to change my itinerary."
"Must be some new business deal."
"Kind of. I hope the deal is worth my money."
"I'm not in the mood to discuss how worth your deal is, Susheel." Meera scoffed.
"Meera, no." I interrupted and spoke to Desai. "Do you have friends at Vickey security services? They have shuffled their night watchmen's duty chart. Fernandes is no more working at our building."
"I don't have friends there. That's why I had to buy it." His voice was calm and it took me a moment to grasp what he said.
"What?"
"I bought this company. I'm sitting right there."
He panned the camera across the room he was sitting. It was indeed an office. I saw the agency logo on the wall - the same logo I had seen on Sadashiv's uniform a few moments ago.
There was a computer on the desk in front of Desai, along with some documents, newspapers and landline phones.
I turned my face to see Meera's reaction. She was staring at him, seemingly at loss for words. She had been disappointed that Desai didn't even call me to know about our well-being. But suddenly we were being told that he was busy taking care of us, while we could just pray.
"What did you do, Desai?" I asked as I felt the urge to hear more about it.
"I had met them both, the same night. Sadashiv can be trusted. But the other guy seemed a bit unpredictable. I don't leave things for luck. So I made an effort, had my guys talk to them with ready cash. I had to swallow the whole thing but it's okay. Mr Fernandes won't see you ever again."
"And Sadashiv?"
"He is loyal, but you can decide. You and Meera."
"Let him continue here," said Meera.
"I hope you are okay now. No one can threaten you, not even unintentionally." Desai assured. Even though I felt he was looking at me because he was looking at his camera, I knew he was talking to Meera only.
I looked at her. Her eyes were now shining.
"I thought you ran away. I'm sorry." She said, and her eyes were wet.
"Put your arm around her, Krish." Desai said and my arm went around her almost automatically. "And for me, please tell her everything's gonna be alright."
Meera moved closer to me and allowed me to hug her tighter, and I felt she was letting herself be hugged by Desai.
I was amazed by the connection between them. Meera's head was resting on my shoulder, looking at the man who stole her most intimate emotions on her wedding anniversary night. My dick throbbed within the confinement of my pants, as I witnessed a sort of their reunion.

Finally, we were able to breathe easily and look at each other without guilt and blame.
"So, finally I think it's over." I said and kissed her.
The first time since Desai had her. The first time since Desai pushed his dick into her mouth.
The thoughts crossed my mind and I felt my dick growing further. My kiss grew stronger and placed my palm behind her head and sucked her lips.
Meera pushed me away, eventually.
"Krish..." She looked at me with a sense of disbelief. "Not now!"
She got up and went to the kitchen. I followed her.
"Now our main tension seems neutralised. We can be a little bit excited about the adventure we pulled off, can't we?"
I asked.
"The adventure," Meera smiled. "Your adventure had almost killed me. Let me breathe properly for some time, Krish."
"Do you think it's still not over?"
"It will be over when we feel it's over."
She said.

Later that morning, in the shower, I ended up jerking hard and shooting on the wall, with a silent groan that I imagined like that of a dog.

After an hour, Sadashiv returned to the building and I saw him at the gate. He told me how he had the shock of his life at his office.
"Your friend has bought our agency! How much money does he have?" He asked.
"Just focus on your duty, Sadashiv." I said.

I phoned Desai later and thanked him for helping us. He was on his way to the airport, going back to his hometown.
"So when are we meeting again?" I asked.
"When you're ready to buy my flat," he said and added, "with the cash ready. No bargaining, please."
I laughed. I knew there was no need for bargaining. What remained in my hand after buying Maithrei's flat was going to be enough to buy Desai's flat.

I told Meera about this and she opined that we finish the transaction as early as possible.
"We should shift, Krish. The sooner, the better."

That night we made love. It was great. I remained hard for long and Meera enjoyed a loud orgasm. In my head, it was all about Desai. I saw him letting out a dog-like groan as I shot my load. I kissed her hard enough to make Meera struggle to breathe.
"Did you give him head that night?" I asked when I took a break.
"No."
"No?" I thought she was lying. "But your lips were smudged."
"That's because of the kiss. Told you, it was a quick one, Krish. Didn't have time to give head." She smirked.
"I hope you get the time next time."
I said without thinking.
"What?" Meera was way too shocked. "Wasn't it a one-time event?"
I knew my question was backfired.
"I'm joking, baby."
"I will kill you if you make me do it again."

Even though I didn't realise it at the moment, it was a classic way of her blaming me for everything. But I thought I deserved it. It was more of my fantasy than anyone else's that my wife is fucked by someone who we used to hate.

In the following nights too we had great sex sessions. During the peaks of the pleasure, I begged her to tell me how she felt when Desai pushed her dick into her. But she refused.
"You can imagine, can't you?" She teased me.
Of course, I could imagine.

Monday Meera went to her office as usual. One night I saw her spending long hours preparing a report. I waited for an hour after dinner and slipped into my sleep. When I woke up it was late in the morning. It wasn't a one-off incident.
Before I knew it, the marriage anniversary incident seemed a long-gone memory to Meera. But I was far from it. As the days and nights progressed, my curiosity to know what exactly had happened on the night grew to an extent that it left me frustrated with the lack of kinky sex and Meera's denial to share details. I knew she wanted me to put a halt to the dangerous game and I had no way to express my disappointment.
I found solace in jerking off, letting my imagination run wilder each time.
Meera stopped talking about Desai during this period, and it added fuel to the fire of my frustration.

A week later, Desai phoned me and told me he had a job opportunity for me.
"Krish, I bought the Vickey Security Services only with one purpose; to save us all from the disgrace. I've done what is needed and now the agency looks like a burden to me. Can't call it a burden but it is. It's not an investment that we can invest and sit back, watching where it moves. Someone has to be there to guide it. And there's none suitable and motivated than you in my opinion."
He said and I couldn't understand his intention. As if he read my mind, he added, "I want you to take over the agency."
"I can't buy it. I don't have that much money."
I said.
"You don't have to buy it, Krish. You can be the manager."
"There must be a manager there already."
"There's one, of course. But he is inefficient. That's why they sold it to me so easily. I don't like to sell a property in the loss."
"But I'm inexperienced." I said and quickly raised a list of excuses. "And why me? You can find a better one easily."
"How much experience do you need to run a security agency? And why you - because I'm asking you to play the owner. At least on the ground. On paper, I'll be the owner but I want you to run it like it's yours. And the firm needs to exist to make sure Sadashiv remains loyal to us and help us keep an eye on Fernandes."
"I need to think about it, Desai." I said.
"I have already found a contact who can give you a capsule course on how to run a security service agency. Vickey Security Services has a licence for unarmed security services, so it comes with fewer complications. What I'm saying is, it's an opportunity for you. Don't miss it."
"But what if it doesn't click for me?"
"You take a week's leave from your current job. You can decide after the course."
I felt it was a good option.
"Then I agree." I said.
Desai gave me contact details to join a one-week crash course on how to manage a Security Services Agency.

I thought Meera would be happy that I was becoming the manager of a service firm. But her reaction was exactly the opposite.
"Why did you agree with him? Why do you want to keep him close to you? I'm trying to move on, Krish."
"What are you saying, Meera? He purchased the firm only to help us. So it's our part to help him back. He doesn't have any interest to run it."
"But why you? He can hire anyone easily."
"I told you, he just wants to help us. He thinks it will help us keep an eye on the watchmen."
As I sided completely with Desai, Meera fell silent.

I took a week's leave and underwent the custom made course which involved the basic knowledge about the purpose, tricks and laws involved with the private security firms, along with the management of workforce and finance. As soon as the course was completed, I resigned from my job and took charge as the manager of Vickey Security Services.
The office operated on the rented ground floor of a three-storey building. As I walked into my office, I noticed that it was the same place I had seen Desai during the video call. There was just a handful of staff in the office. The agency had less than twenty assignments. Three trainers who had been appointed to hold regular training sessions on basic combat skills, fire fighting, and other safety measures to the security guards had pending salaries. The salary of guards was prioritised and hence the earlier boss had withheld the trainer's salary partially, due to financial crisis.
Within an hour since getting my ass on the manager's chair, I learnt why the previous owner sold off the property when he saw a box full of cash.
I had no clue how to turn it around. I had learnt how to run a security service on paper but I hadn't learnt how to sail a sinking ship on the sea, I felt.

But everything wasn't as gloomy as it seemed at first. Sadashiv was surprised to see me in the manager's chair. But he said he's happy to see me there because I'm a good person.
"I don't understand things much. My only wish is to forget that night, Krish sir."
He said.
"Let's not talk about that night, Sadashiv. It's better that way. I have one request to you, keep an eye on Fernandes. I don't want him to endanger his life with unwanted discussions."
"Leave it to me, Krish sir. I will remain loyal to you, forever."
I felt good to sit on the chair when he left.

Pawan and Sheetal vacated their flat in the same week. They were heading back to their hometown permanently.
Their move surprised many of the residents. They had announced the sudden move to avoid getting parties and I knew why.
The night before their departure I invited them for dinner but they politely denied, saying they didn't want to disappoint others.
Sheetal got emotional as she said goodbye to Meera. She had come to my house to hug Meera one last time. Watching her from a few feet, I noticed her baby bump.
As she turned to me, wiping her eyes, she saw me looking at her stomach. There was a momentary pause from her side.
I moved forward.
"It's alright. Everything is gonna be alright. Be happy always."
She knew that I was aware of her pregnancy, and she looked at Meera with doubt.
"He knows," Meera said.
"We both know, Sheetal." I said. "It's okay. But it's our secret. Don't let Pawan know, ever."
Sheetal looked down and let out a sigh.
"Okay," she said with her eyes wet. "I will never forget you. But we'll never see again. Bye."
I knew why she was crying. She knew we understood her secret but all of us were unable to speak about it.
Their departure was painful but I was happy that they were leaving the city for good. They were going to have a good life.
She was going to give birth to Harish's child in her hometown, helping Pawan become a father in front of his relatives and neighbours. The thought was devastating until then. But after their departure, I felt Pawan's decision was a brave one.

A few days after I took charge of Vickey Security Services, Desai landed in Pune. He straightaway headed to the agency.
He looked dashing in his signature grey suit. His chin-length hair had become a permanent aspect of his persona.
It was the first time I was meeting him in person since the night he screwed my wife. The thought crossed my mind the moment I saw him, and my throat went dry.
I invited him to my office. Surprisingly he limited all his talk to his purpose of visit; running of the agency.
I also spoke in detail about the current scenario and the immediate challenge of getting rid of the financial crisis. Desai told me that I needed to stay positive.
"You should always look for opportunities. Having a good chair in your office and your ass on it doesn't mean success. Success is not defined by how you run your business. It is defined by how you grow it. The way you sit in this office despite having no prior experience is telling me that my decision isn't a bad one, Krish."
He told me to ask for funds in case I find an idea to improve the agency. I thanked him for having confidence in me.
"I will make it a success, Desai." I said.
I also thanked him for going out of his way to help us.
"We were really worried about those guys. You handled it in ways we couldn't even imagine."
"Krish, it's me who's thankful to you for accepting me as your friend. That night, it was really..." He paused a moment to restart his sentence. "What I did was, yes it may be our combined fantasy, but still, our selection of the occasion and the place were idiotic. It's sheer luck that we didn't damage our name."
"And your special effort."
I added.
"I would like to know, my friend, about your true reaction after I left, that night. I mean, about what happened between me and Meera."
I took a deep breath before I spoke, "honestly, all we could think about was our neighbours learning and talking about the incident. It was scary."
"That's something we've solved. What about now? How do you look at it?"
"Curious." I said. "I still have no idea how it happened. I mean, it was kinda... You know...it was expected. But I didn't think..."
I was at loss for words and Desai smiled.
"We better need a drink to talk about it, don't we?"
"Precisely." I said.
"We'll find an opportunity." He said. "Another day."
As he had another visit scheduled, he wanted to leave soon. That he didn't ask a single thing about Meera made me wonder if he had forgotten her. I felt a bit disheartened by the thought.
Desai asked me to contact a land lawyer who was hired by him to complete the documentation work for the flat sale. He said I was free to move into the flat and make his payment on any day I prefer. I agreed.
Before he left he said he would return to Pune after two weeks.
"I'll spend the whole day for you. We'll have lunch at a nice restaurant. I'm inviting you and Meera." He said.
Finally he showed some interest to meet Meera again. I agreed instantly.
Desai left soon.

That weekend, we decided to move to Desai's flat. We were given dinner by the residents. It was held at the same party hall. Both me and Meera were slightly worried if anyone would throw a hint about our anniversary night secret. But the dinner was completed peacefully. It was a night when we finally confirmed beyond doubt that we were out of trouble. It was a night I remembered Desai gratefully. I was sure Meera had the same feeling.
On Saturday we shifted to the new apartment. The vast space in the flat made it easier to shift and arrange our things. Meera was soon busy planning the purchase of some plants to set up an indoor garden on the balconies.
"We are going to have a shopping spree."
Meera said and I agreed.

I asked Meera about inviting Desai for lunch at our new house since we were not conducting a housewarming function.
She declined, "Let him go, Krish."
I felt disappointed at first but then felt happy that our life was on the right track. Better than ever.
The first day in the flat we were expectedly tired. But it didn't affect the fun we had while having sex. Desai's master bedroom was chosen by us. The moment we hit the bed, we found going hungry for each other. I went down and held nothing back as I licked her pussy for long. She got completely nude and rode me for an equally long stretch. I watched her breasts bouncing in rhythm and begged her to spit into my mouth. She kept me waiting until the last moment. I didn't hold back my pleasure groan as I burst a huge load inside her. The night was great.

Two weeks after I took over Vickey Security Services, there was an incident. One of the housing apartment complexes which was protected by the agency was targeted by two burglars at midnight. But the security guards were able to spot them immediately. A fight and chase ensued and both the burglars were caught. The incident went viral in the locality as it was found that the two burglars were on the run for many months.
Not just that. A journalist was interested to talk to me. I invited him to my office and it became an interview. I showed him around our classrooms and training areas and provided him photos of the physical training of guards. The interview was featured in a Sunday supplement of the local edition of a newspaper. It garnered a lot of public attention for the agency. My photo and Desai's name were printed on the article as the manager and owner of the agency respectively. It brought me quick fame in my new neighbourhoods. I and Meera found ourselves being invited to coffee by many of our neighbours. Everyone seemed to be talking about the security services in the beginning. Even though I soon realised that our neighbours' enthusiasm was amplified by us being an attractive couple, Vickey Security Services hit jackpot with the news article. There was a sudden increase in queries and demand for our guards. I gave the brave guards a cash bonus as appreciation. I smelt an opportunity to turn the agency into success.
With the raising queries, I also decided to recruit more guards and conveyed my plan to Desai. He was ready to help with funds to carry out the plan.
"I had told you, Krish. You have it what makes it click." He said.
I hired a new batch of guards and started training them. I promised the trainers that their dues would be cleared very soon.
The Agency was on its way to success. 

The instant success impressed Desai and he phoned me.
"You have grabbed the opportunity with both hands. It's a good sign of your capabilities." He showered praise on me. 
"I can only thank you." I said humbly.
"Only saying it won't help anymore, friend. You have to convey it through your action."
"Are you suggesting a dinner or something?"
"Dinner," I heard a giggle from his end, "has a dubious name when it has my involvement. Let's not do that because I wish to include Meera too. She didn't even call me after moving into a new house."
I was embarrassed.
"We were going to invite you once we settled down. And I thought she would appreciate a break from the last dinner with you."
I said.
"Then let's do lunch. I hope it will help us shake the ghost of that dinner night." He suggested. "I suggest lunch at a resort or something. Away from the city's noise. Like we did a long, long ago."
A long long ago. It sent my memories back in time when I had lunch with Desai at a resort. We weren't alone. We were with Ananya. It was the first time he managed to have sex with Ananya.
Is he taking us there again?
This time it could be Meera in place of Ananya.
"I have a business meeting in Mumbai on Monday. If you agree, then I'll come a day earlier."
Desai said again.
I didn't know what to say. I heard Meera's voice in my head. "Let him go, Krish."
I wasn't sure if she was ready to meet him again.
"I will discuss with Meera. I will tell you then, Desai." I said.
I remembered how most of my recent decisions were met with criticism by Meera.
"As you wish. But you'll have to hurry because as I'm seeing there're just a few numbers of tickets left on Sunday morning flights."
"I'll ask and get back to you, Desai. I have to know her schedule."
I wanted to sound like it was about her 'schedule' but in reality, it was her 'consent'. I felt being deprived of the power to say yes and I felt ashamed.

As the phone call ended I had already decided to say yes. I thought it was better not to ask. I hoped I could convince Meera afterwards.
But I wasn't sure what was in Desai's mind. Is he aiming to repeat the old day?
I leaned back on my chair and imagined Meera sitting across a table and looking into his eyes for long. The same eyes which she last faced on our anniversary night. A close look would bring back the memories of that night in her. She would remember being kissed by his thick lips. She would remember her breasts being touched by his hands. The memories of how she had let him invade her intimate pleasures with his masculine power would leave her in a state of mental submission. He would make suggestions to me, make excuses to earn my approval to take her to a nearby room of the resort. And there he would gift her another heavenly experience. 
What would I do?
I would find a way to catch the action. I would catch all the action, starting from the little teasing game he usually deploys at the beginning of the date, to the brutal invasion of a married pussy with his monster dick in the end.
I would catch it all.
My dick was hard before a knew. I got up from my chair and proceeded towards the washroom. I was going to fap hard.

But I was denied my share of secret pleasure as my staff told me I had a visitor.
It was my old friend Sam. I hadn't seen him for long.
"Sam, what a surprise."
I said. I was more surprised that he chose to visit me in the office.
"Surprise is mine, Krish." He didn't smile as he spoke. "I'm glad that you've made a name in the town. But wonder what is the cost you had to pay to become manager of Desai's company- an unusual startup for the big guy. Don't you think it's too easy to guess what made him do this all?"
My face darkened in a moment.
"Sam. Mind your business."
"I haven't forgotten how I had told you to mind yours. You warned me, but I didn't listen. And you know what he did to my wife. He replaced me in my wife's bed. Has he done the same to you too?"
I couldn't say a word.
"Come on Krish. I've come to know that you've bought his apartment too. No, he must have gifted it to you."
"Get out of here, Sam."
My voice was stiff.
"I didn't come to humiliate you. But I just wanted to tell you that we are the same. Telling you this on your face just makes me feel better."
He said and walked away.

I was stunned. I remained seated in my chair for long after he left, as I felt being given a reality check.
"You know what he did to my wife. He replaced me in my wife's bed."
His words echoed in my head. I remembered visiting Sam's house once to get a shock of my life as Desai answered the door instead of Sam. He truly had replaced Sam in Ananya's bed. Even in my presence, Desai went on to take Ananya back to her marital bed and I was left to listen to her moans as he screwed her again. 
And what did Sam get? He endured the humiliation of his life as he had to see me sitting outside his bedroom while his wife fucked her boss.
"Has he done the same to you too?"
No. Desai hadn't done the same to me. I said in my mind. But he has already taken her, subjected her to the taste of his manliness.
Not only that; he had already started sowing the seeds for another pussy hunting. In the name of a lunch dedicated to the success of his new investment, he would get my wife to look at him submissively. He would make her remember the pleasure of his manhood splitting her pussy lips apart, a centimetre wider than her husband could ever do in his best day. And he would make her long for him to dominate her again, gift her the same pleasure once again.
And it wouldn't stop there. They both would by then have learnt the secret to pushing me aside to turn into a bystander and go on to indulge in those acts without a break. Various positions. Various places. In the resort. In the sugarcane farm. In my bedroom. In my dining hall. Day, night, and evening.
Is it my future?
I asked myself. I heard Sam's voice again.
"I just wanted to tell you that we are the same."
No! I screamed in my head. I'm not going to let it happen. Meera is mine and mine only. She might make a few mistakes but no one can take her away from me. She's not Ananya.

My phone rang again.
It was Desai.
"Did you discuss it with Meera?" He asked. "I'm afraid the fight tickets are about to be sold off."

"You know what he did to my wife. He replaced me in my wife's bed." Sam's words were still in my ears. My mind became blank for a second.

"Krish?"
Desai asked again.
"Yes, Desai. We'll do that lunch."
I said.

------00000------
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 16-03-2022, 07:19 PM