Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Mr. Sen looked friendly sitting on revolving chair as I said calculating each word," Sir I think as you said last day a touch by an exceptionally beautiful woman might break even a king. Certainly my wife can give reasonable freedom to high persons for specific company aims. "

"Suppose, demands more?" Sen asked keenly.

"If we push it on her...it may not work. Believe me sir, it would be a lifetime opportunity for shark African to have courtship with my cute wife, even if it has limits. We have positive outlook and things take a way of their own... I mean we may expect high success rate. "

"I appreciate your point." He spoke," But we are much counting on your wife's talents. Of course we appreciate your mother's maturity but I am yet to see how your wife answers a man of highest business."

I was now getting his shrewd prospective even better.

There was silence for few seconds before I said," Reddi ji is a great man. Believe me sir, I too wish that he got ease. I have no hesitation if he meets my wife but...she has never been with any man except me... he should have better patience with ladies. After all he can get any sexual comfort from women only...he can win a woman by patience." I gave him the best hint.

"That is helping," Sen said, "I believe Reddi ji would be diligent this time. "

After a brief silence Mr. Sen again spoke," You know! Reddi ji is leaving for South Africa tomorrow mid night...I will let you know later."

I said in no hesitation." As you like, sir."

"Ok thanks. " Sen said.

I left his office feeling an uncertain triumphant and came to my tiny cabin.

At about 4:45 while I was completing one register with weekly details my intercom buzzed. It was Sen himself. He asked," Would it be possible for you and your wife to come for dinner today around eight in evening. Please also bring your mother."

I was dazzled to hear him direct on line," It is a honor for us, sir." I said.

I was surprised how fast the jet was taking off.

It was little late than six as I reached home and told mother about the invitation. She smiled but was not surprised. Ruchi was in our room so I walked upstairs.

She wore black synthetic sari and was leisurely lying on bed reading a magazine. Her both legs were widely open and a bit folded upward, while her loose hairs were over her breasts. Hearing steps she looked up and found me at door.

She grimly smiled but her face was heavy and her eyes were filled by sexual tint. I came to bed, sitting besides her kissed her lips. Before I could speak she told me with dry tongue that about an hour back Mrs. Sen rang mother and invited us for dinner at 8 in evening. She has specifically asked for me.

She looked like as if she was in some fantasy.

Mrs. Sen invitation to them was surprising to me. That meant that before talking me on intercom, Mr. Sen had some consultations with his wife.

My wife was feeling some unease and was opening and closing her legs alternately.

I asked," What is darling?"

She shyly said," I am having uneasiness there." She vaguely pointed her finger towards her leg joints. I recalled her telling me last night of tightening underwears and itch problems.

That gave me a partial erection," may I give some relief by my tongue." I spoke sultrily.

"You naughty man!" She slapped at my back but her face lit in passion.

I said her," You are tempting... Now please get up and be ready for Sens. take a bath... I want you to look exceptional... Wear that black long kurta and white tight salwar?"

She made the same glance at me and closing her thighs bit more tightly she said," What you were saying?"

"I mean just hurry up..." I said.

"No about that... Here." she again pointed her finger towards her groin.

I had immediate reaction on my cock," I could give ease there by tongue."

"But we have no time."

"I can do that quickly." I said.

Her eyes became heavier and she swept her tongue on her dry lips.

"But in five minutes only. First close the door. " She said shakily.

Believe me, for the first time in our married life she said like that. My cock was tortuous.

I sprang to the door, closed that and came back to bed. She was still lying with open and legs folded upward.

I knelt and delicately hold the hem of her black sari and clipped it with her petticoat in my fingers and pulled them up together till both came to her waist. Her legs were already open wide.

I knelt further and saw her crack with small hairs. It had swelled and was wet that emitted an extremely salty smell. I put my tongue to her exact womanhood pie and she shivered. As I slipped my tongue more on her crack and she began hissing and pushing her shivering groin up.

Every tongue slip of me began drawing heavy liquid from her hole.

It continued for five minutes and she was completely blasted herself by passion.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 13-03-2022, 10:49 PM