Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
STARS to me.

*I am yours but impressed by Reddi ji for his big manly capacities.

**I am yours but also think of Reddi ji.

***I am yours.

***I am ONLY yours.

*****I am only –only- only-only-only yours.

- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - -

STARS to Reddi ji.

* As woman I don't like him, but we are grateful to Reddi ji so I can give him some company in my husband's presence..

**After meeting him with my husband if I feel impressed, I may take me to public places like movies and hotels.

***I am impressed by his manly capacities and if he behaves properly in public while I am around him, he may win me discretely.

**** I am impressed too by his devotion for me and would like to consider him.

*****I too is attracted to him. "

She looked at me as if I was crazy but I sustained my seriousness.

As she tried look at paper, " Read that darling. It would give us a logical answer."

Looking at wall clock I said," It is now 7:12. I shall be leaving for mill at 8:30. We have little less than one and half-hour. Please think and come upstairs at 8:15. I shall be on bed with eyes closed and naked below sheet. You remove the sheet and uncover me completely. Tell to Reddi and me through your lips. I will not open my eyes till you reply."

I said with a pause," I would open my eyes only after your reply and none of us would ever speak of this again. "

I saw trace of treats in her eyes. She read the paper again and again at least three times and cut her lower lip between teeth. I saw her eyelids were becoming heavy and intoxicated as she read it third time. Uncertainly an unprecedented rag of passion was engulfing her like wild fire.

I said deeply looking at her," But you would swear in name of my life...and speak truth how you take him."

She looked at me as if she had been thrown from a cliff. Even her ears began turning red.

Before her tears could emerge any more, I spoke," Take it in you please. I would never feel offended how you feel about him dear. He is a damn sexy man even from his look. He has biggest possible manly energies and is untouched by any woman for so much years. A virgin strongest and important man indeed. Every one has feelings. Now this has become prime important as I have to reply Sen in after noon. I fact I would also be excited if you have some fancy. This would really help us."

As I spoke about his capacities her eyelids dropped heavily and her lips went dry. She took my arm in her palm," But I can't swear for your life."

" We want to know truth even from ourselves. I can swear what I said is true to letters."

She took the paper and folding it went downstairs.

I had more than an hour to lay. Although I had given her that set of questions but I knew what her reply would be! She had the only choice of giving Reddi one Star means she didn't like him but may meet him while I would be there. Although stars for me didn't matter much but she had no choice but to give me three stars means she was only mine.

My basic idea was to break her erotically for the first time, as she would compulsorily kiss my cock knowing that it meant kissing Reddi's huge naked penis.

It gave me a strong surge in my loins. I would have to control or I may cum on my face. I didn't want to show my own weakness even to me at moment because that stuffed multi-millions transitions in it.

I had been laying there for more than half an hour.

It was 7:50. She came swiftly counting her steps. Her face was still heavy and reddish with sex load she had.

She came near to bed but before she could speak I pulled her to me and put my lips on hers. I kissed her and slid my tongue in her mouth. The three minutes union under that circumstance sent both of us in hot furnace.

She whispered as if she was in biggest guilt,"Pleasseee don't ask me to do that. I can't think...Nooo I can't dare that."

"Do that, open up pleeaassee. We have to, you know." I said pulling her lower lip between my teeth.

"You will not be upset?" She asked shakily.

'How could I? I know a weighty man that matters me has gone insane for you." I said like a child,"You tell your mind and after that we will never speak about it and reply to Sen that, let the things come at their own. But please not forget you are under swearing. "

Her face had gone wholly sultry as if she had extreme twitter deep in her female wealth.

She bite her lower lip and moved out of room.

I was 7:58, only fifteen minutes more –I was not worried about her answer, as I knew her only choice. It was the thrill of speaking to my wife about another man that had given me a wild excitement.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 13-03-2022, 12:04 PM