Fantasy Seduction of Tamanna
Tamanna was sitting in her bed, wearing a bath robe, with a cup of coffee in her hand. She just has returned from her field trip and after having a good long bath, she was relaxing on her bed, remembering about the last few days. Days that have changed her life forever. She recalled each and everything about how Monoj took advantage of her drunk condition, took her into bed and filled her hungry pussy with his huge cock and make her completely addicted to his magnificent tool. 

Tamanna remembered how he tricked her and filled her all three holes with his enormous member and treated her like a filthy cook hungry slut. Tamanna still feels a shiver run through her body when she remembered how Monoj treated her like his own personal slave and instead of objecting, she enjoyed every bit of his brutal assault on her body.

Tamanna could feel her pussy and ass was still soaring from the relentless fucking of his huge dick, each and every day of their five day long tour. Tamanna remembered how helpless, she became each time he forced himself on her and fucked her at his will. After every fuck, Tamanna thought it would her last, but just couldn't stop him from taking her to the bed again. Every time she thought she wouldn't let him use her again, somehow he tends to find out her one or other weakness and succeeded to ravish her ripe body again and again. All together, Monoj fucked her ten to twelve times in those five days, more than her husband had in last two months. Although it was wrong and illicit, but Tamanna just couldn't deny the fact that her long deprived mind and body did enjoy each and every moment of Monoj's huge cock inside her tight pussy. 

Tamanna felt a warm sensation ran through her body as she remembered the wonderful feeling Monoj's big hard long dick again. The way his meaty cock had stretched and filled her pussy and ass, it was something she will never go to forget in her life. Tamanna felt her pussy moistening up and her body aroused again with the thought of his big fat cock. Unconsciously she spread her legs and moved her hand under her robe, to her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and started to play with her pussy imagining Monoj's cock in her mind. She put her finger in her wet hole and started to finger her pussy, thinking about Monoj and his big cock.

TING TONG.

Tamanna got up from her bed with the sound of the calling bell. She just lost the sense of time and place with Monoj's cock in her mind. She hurriedly put the coffee cup down and walked out to the front door to see who's coming. She looked through the eye hole. It was her husband Ravi is standing outside. She removed the lock and opened the door.

"Hi, I thought you were out of town as you left the note on the table." Tamanna asked him as he entered in. Ravi smiled and hugged her.

"Well, I thought I have given you enough pain so I decided to take a break to be with you for some time." Ravi replied. Tamanna looked into his eyes and show the truth in his sayings. She smiled and holds his head and put her mouth on his. Ravi hugged her tighter and kissed her passionately. They both were longing for each other's touch and embraced each other tightly in their grip. Tamanna felt a sense of guilt build in her mind and she couldn't stop her tears rolling down.

"Hey, what happens, dear. Why are you crying?" Ravi asked her, looking at her crying face.

"It's nothing. I just felt so lonely without you." Tamanna lied as she tried to control her emotion.

"Don't cry. Now I'm with you and you don't have to feel lonely again." Ravi hugged her tight and kissed her again. Tamanna just couldn't stop her tears as she felt more and more guilty of her last few days doing. She was now regretting her cheat on Ravi with Monoj. How could she betrayed her long loved husband. Tamanna holds him tight and kissed him back with more passion and tried to flush out the thoughts of Monoj and his cock from her mind. Now she was with her husband and she'll never going to betray his trust again.

Ravi was also getting excited with her passionate kissing and his cock was hard now. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He placed her on the bed on her back and climbed on top of her. Tamanna was also horny from her thoughts of Monoj's cock and she also wanted to have a good fuck. Her robe split open down the lace, exposing her waist down naked. Tamanna spread her thighs and Ravi moved between her open inviting legs. She moved her hands to his belt buckle to open his pants. Ravi was surprised to see her all naked under her bath robe and got more horny at the sight of her pussy, all swelled with excitement. He opened the lace of her robe and exposed her totally naked body. Then he hurriedly removed his T-shirt. Meanwhile, Tamanna managed to open his fly and put her hand into his box and took out his average sized cock, all hard with excitement. Ravi looked into her eyes and lowered his pelvis on her waiting body, between her open wide legs as Tamanna holds his hard member and guided it to her wet opening.

"Wow, you are already wet honey. Were you thinking about me?" Ravi asked her with a smile as his cock head touched her moist opening.

"Yes, dear, I was missing you very badly. Now stop talking and give me your little member." Tamanna replied with a fake smile. She felt nervous of being got caught. She thought to herself, "This is my beloved husband and I should and will not cheat him again. I'll never think about Monoj again. Now my love is with me and I should think about him only. From now on, It'll be his cock that's going to fulfill my each and every desire. I'll erase every memory of Monoj and his cock from my head." 

Then she placed the cock head at her sloppy hole, hoping it can take place on Monoj's cock and end her all frustration with Ravi once and forever. But all her hope went in vain as Ravi's average sized dick made its way into her moist pussy, without giving her much feelings. Tamanna's pussy was pretty stretched by Monoj's big cock in last five days relentless fucking and Ravi's cock was going into it like a hot knife into butter. She was also horny of Monoj's thoughts and that made things worst as her pussy was all flooded with her juices. Ravi also felt the difference but he thought may be it was because of her extra arousal, thinking about him from long time.

Tamanna clasped her thighs tight around Ravi's waist and tried to close her legs in an effort to make her pussy a bit tighter. But no matter how hard she tried, Tamanna couldn't feel much of his cock which was slipping into and her sloppy pussy with ease. She tried hard to convience her mind that its good, its wonderful, but her mind and body rejected her thoughts. Her pussy had tested the deep hard fucking of Monoj's monster and Ravi's dick was not giving enough for her hungry cunt. Ravi drove his prick all the way into her cunt, till his balls bounces on her ass. But It was way short of the length of Monoj's cock. Tamanna felt her pussy was half filled and her body was longing for more.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:25 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:31 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:33 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:35 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:36 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:36 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:39 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:40 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:41 AM